PDA

View Full Version : Cant do it anymore

setboy
Apr 14, 2007, 11:00 AM
I have been playing this game since day one. I have over 1000 hours of playtime and I cant even look at this game anymore. Aside from all the grinding, just to find stupid yellow birds that rarely drop anything...
Sega has done virtually nothing to keep me playing as far as added content. No new mobs. And I wont even talk about weapons. They break more stuff then actually add and improve the game.
In the last 70 hours of playing Ive actually lost about 2 million making weapons.
More so the PSU Economy is completely shot!If sega gave a damn they wouldn't let items quadruple in price, this doesn't affect me as much. Its not fun when things are
5,400,000 meseta.
I don't even think I wanna save my account.

Thanks Sega thanks for PSU ... the DREAMCAST of MMO's!

PALRAPPYS
Apr 14, 2007, 11:03 AM
If you're really that angry... you should come to the Xbox 360 community. (NO flame war intended; it's just the way he worded his angers it seems more geared towards the hacking part... sorry PC/PS2)

After all, you can get things cheap here! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif 1,000 meseta is nice compared to the 50,000 price for ray-photons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

RedX
Apr 14, 2007, 11:05 AM
That was his last point PAL, the grinding is still the same on 360 :/

VanHalen
Apr 14, 2007, 11:08 AM
Err. Take a break? I mean if I played a game for that long constantly I wouldn't touch it again for like 2 months. And if you decide to keep playing on our servers I sell everything really really cheap so come by my store(but come fast I don't get many people but they take my shit quick lol)

PALRAPPYS
Apr 14, 2007, 11:14 AM
On 2007-04-14 09:05, RedX wrote:
That was his last point PAL, the grinding is still the same on 360 :/

Oh. XD I didn't notice that. Haha, my mistake. But still, he does seem to be where "I break my items then I have to go buy them again for XXXXX meseta and it ticks me off" mood.

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 14, 2007, 11:36 AM
Even though the Pc/ps2 got hacked it doesnt happen anymore and economy is going back normal and I never seen 50K any kind of photon you ought to check before saying things

P.s. If bother so much why dont hunt them instead

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuudai_Riisu on 2007-04-14 09:37 ]</font>

setboy
Apr 14, 2007, 02:23 PM
oh no ... I am on the 360 and its still all shot. I have everything in the game , keep getting Lv cap'd and i dont see a point in playing anymore. I tried to just play when I had luck , but that didnt happen enoough and I lost my desire to enjoy this game at all.

I will be giving all my shit away! 15 million worth. Friends first then whoever s around or in need.

setboy
Apr 14, 2007, 02:24 PM
how do you cancel your account anyways .... anyone know?

Dkzero23
Apr 19, 2007, 09:45 PM
On 2007-04-14 12:24, setboy wrote:
how do you cancel your account anyways .... anyone know?

https://billing.playsega.com/protected/securityCheck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dkzero23 on 2007-04-19 19:46 ]</font>