PDA

View Full Version : Lets get things going on 360!! Cut the boredome!!

Amun-Ra
Apr 14, 2007, 05:51 PM
Lets get things going. I will join anyone who takes a lead!!

Im also Known as Water Dragon. Which is my XBOX 360 character name. When I made this account I want to make a character Amun-Ra. But I did not make the character. So if I can change it to Water Dagon I dont know??

Anyway. How about if we have Events for farming certain missions. Different ones aevery other day or so. That way if you want to run lab recovery tomake a little cash thats great!! Etc. you get the Idea. I am online mostly late night. If the missions are still running then I will jump in. I am on Pacific time. Im usually online about 11pm at night. Is there an official universe we can hang out in? I would like to get a night owl thing going. For those who play all night. WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO?????????????????? Will join us online!!

Sylpheed
Apr 14, 2007, 07:09 PM
lol i played with you yesterday at moatoob then you left after we finished, the party called you a *crap techer*...........*runs away*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sylpheed on 2007-04-14 17:36 ]</font>

natewifi
Apr 14, 2007, 07:34 PM
LoL...?

WallyJustice
Apr 14, 2007, 07:48 PM
Why was he called a crap techer??

Sylpheed
Apr 14, 2007, 08:00 PM
On 2007-04-14 17:48, WallyJustice wrote:
Why was he called a crap techer??

check out his tech levels if you ever see him they were low

Gemel
Apr 14, 2007, 08:30 PM
Something that would cut the boredom would probably a world tour or something like that, do all the missions on every planet on the hardest difficulty.

Hey, about the crap techer thing every force has to start out with low lvl spells so cut the crap.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gemel on 2007-04-14 18:31 ]</font>

Mugenakuma
Apr 15, 2007, 12:11 AM
I think a tour around one or more planet's missions would actually be fun.

Lastly I don't see how low Tech level spells makes someone crap. Usually I look at a person's damage/heal output, battle involvement, etc.

CyarVictor
Apr 15, 2007, 12:14 AM
With our high level cap, why not go to Bruce A and see who get a faster time? Have pics to prove and post em on a topic? Lol. Just an idea. True, tech levels and equips tend to be a way to prove yourself, and yet doesn't actually show what kind of player you are. A person should be judged on their skills in-game, not the tech levels or items you own.

Amun-Ra
Apr 21, 2007, 10:32 PM
I have cincentrated on other things besides my tech level. Some people have other things more important. You should judge someone more on there character and genrousity. If you diss me so easily. what does that say about your character. Im not cheap You should not be either!!

youthisoverrated
Apr 21, 2007, 11:15 PM
there's always doing really hard missions. or getting in groups and just playing. i myself enjoy watching the drama on uni 1 4th floor XD

Miyavizm
Apr 22, 2007, 01:15 AM
I'd love to join, but I'm startin' a new character since I'm coming back from a looong break. Good luck though.

shotsfired
Apr 22, 2007, 09:09 AM
On 2007-04-21 21:15, iamgir42 wrote:
there's always doing really hard missions. or getting in groups and just playing. i myself enjoy watching the drama on uni 1 4th floor XD

I hope you are joking. I hate people who just sit there and clog the servers. If you are gonna do that stuff, go to uni 30 and do it. It sucks when I wanna find a game and the crowded servers are full, and I gotta go scraping on uni 3 or 4 for a party. Boo on those people!!!