PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Upgrade Question

kyledawg92
Apr 14, 2007, 10:12 PM
I play the demo version of PSU, and I want to upgrade one of my weapons. Its a B-rank rod and I have a Grinder Base B, but when I got to the shop it was made from (Yohmei), I select the weapon then it asks for the grinder base. But my grinder base doesn't show up and the box just says "No Items Found".

I've never upgraded a weapon before but I'm pretty sure you can upgrade weapons in the demo since people talk about it a lot. Does anyone know if you just can't upgrade B-rank weapons or something? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks to all that help me.

GunnerGoddess
Apr 14, 2007, 10:17 PM
the grinder base is used to synth the grinder. you need a [B] grinder B and that base to make it

kyledawg92
Apr 14, 2007, 10:18 PM
Ohhhh, thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sylpheed
Apr 15, 2007, 07:25 AM
On 2007-04-14 20:12, kyledawg92 wrote:
I play the demo version of PSU, and I want to upgrade one of my weapons. Its a B-rank rod and I have a Grinder Base B, but when I got to the shop it was made from (Yohmei), I select the weapon then it asks for the grinder base. But my grinder base doesn't show up and the box just says "No Items Found".

I've never upgraded a weapon before but I'm pretty sure you can upgrade weapons in the demo since people talk about it a lot. Does anyone know if you just can't upgrade B-rank weapons or something? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks to all that help me.

And that's why you play the demo version