PDA

View Full Version : Cant decide.

Archaedin
Apr 14, 2007, 11:51 PM
So basically, I cant decide between a few types.
Im a level 40 beast now, im a lvl 2 fortefighter, and a lvl 1 fighgunner. I can also become a wartecher.

Basically, im not sure between a few different options. I would preffer high damage over high health, so I was interested in Fighgunner. But there seems to be so many already, so I was wondering about Fortefighter. I also like the sudden change to using guns now and then (Ive been fortefighter for a while now, and tried out Fighgunner recently).

At the same time, I see that both of those seem to be overplayed, so I was wondering if starting a new character and being a Force was a good choice, seeing as I would be wanted in most parties.

Any input is appreciated.
thanks

Mio
Apr 15, 2007, 12:01 AM
ForteFighter

xennec
Apr 15, 2007, 12:16 AM
I would say try wartecher with your current character first to see if you like it. You should try diffrent things to see what you like. Fortes can be extremely different compared to the hybrids they are part of. For example, as a fortetecher you two jobs are going to be doing heavy damage and support (not as much support once Acrotecher comes out), but a guntecher's main job to support by applying SE.

Another thing to take into consideration is if you want fast combos or slow combos. Fortefighters have slow combos and do more damage than fighgunners. The downside to fortefighters though is when they come up against melee resistant creatures (there are quite a few of them). Fighgunners aren't as strong as fortefighters but do have access to guns and have higher accuracy so you would be seeing less zeros.

I am not not trying to persuade you at all, just trying to inform. I had the same problem as you before except I was trying to decide between fighgunner and guntecher. But the decision is yours.

Good Luck!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xennec on 2007-04-14 22:25 ]</font>

Eleina
Apr 15, 2007, 05:06 AM
As your a beast remember you'll have more ATP (for the moment) than a human fortefighter (difference in damage will really be due to your equipement). I personally prefer fighgunner for guns and traps as well as decent melee power. But in the end the choice is yours http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sylpheed
Apr 15, 2007, 06:57 AM
Ive got a lvl 80 beast with fortefighter 10 and fighgunner 10 i started with fighter then went to fighgunner id say i probably prefer fighgunner more, even though FF does more damage fighgunner isnt far behind and they can use guns which help ALOT on melee resistant monsters *cough* Jarbas, honestly if your a beast you will have so much ATP that in the end you will do almost the same amount of damage as a fighgunner as you would FF. As for WT never played as one so i can't say, but id say start as FF and if you make 10 with it switch to fighgunner