PDA

View Full Version : new weapons?

Hideki_UK
Apr 15, 2007, 06:13 AM
i thought we were getting new weapons with this update...
i cant seem to find any information on this... anybody able to enlighten me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 15, 2007, 06:19 AM
no weapons this time because we have no 100+ enemies

Hideki_UK
Apr 15, 2007, 06:24 AM
FFS... why do psu offical website say they are giving us new weapons and clothing and dont bother with half of it... -.-'

Eleina
Apr 15, 2007, 06:29 AM
Because it's....SEGA!!!

Sylpheed
Apr 15, 2007, 06:52 AM
ST dont even know what theyre putting into the game themselves they just chuck in any random shit update and hope we like it.

Kimil
Apr 15, 2007, 10:41 AM
On 2007-04-15 04:52, Sylpheed wrote:
ST dont even know what theyre putting into the game themselves they just chuck in any random shit update and hope we like it.

Honestly... I wouldn't be supprised

Golto
Apr 15, 2007, 12:26 PM
If you look you won't see any mention of new weapon boards in the English update now. I think the JPN 360 update info got a little mixed up with the JPN pc/ps2 update info. No new sranks until we get Mad Beasts and Rainbow Beast S2 for us barring some kind of seasonal rare monster.

majan
Apr 15, 2007, 01:31 PM
I happen to think that the whole 100+ level enemies only for s rank boards is a total crock.why,then,are we able to find shit like the halarod and crea doubles carriguine rucar blackbull etc off of monsters /bosses who are considerably under level 100?if you spam enough tunnlel recapture s2 Im sure you may come up with an s rank item sooner or later.the bil de vear at the end is level 95,and if oyu get the spawn which has a lot of bil de vears,they may drop a 10* axe board or something.

these updates suck,yes,but we gotta at least make an effort to make the best of them

physic
Apr 15, 2007, 02:26 PM
because thats the way they made it. People arent basing teh level 100 thing on nothing, they are basing it on what has already been established with teh jp servers that are like 2-3 months ahead of us.
Basically the science for possible rares is, special monster(boss or boss like monster rare monster or ending mission box) area rare(where every enemy in a certain area has a small chance of dropping teh rare) or monster specific rare, ie monster with a certain level tier can drop a similar rank weapon, if the weapn exists from that monsters planet.

Most drops will come of