PDA

View Full Version : A Profound Moment

Ma_Navu
Apr 15, 2007, 01:29 PM
Just a small while ago, I had a profound moment:

I simply needed to piss, but was in a rush. So, as I made it to the bathroom and began relieving myself, I pushed, to hurry myself up.

This push made me, well, fart. I think it was profound that I had to thing coming out of my body at once.

Hell, why not make it a perfect trio by making me vomit as well? Wouldn't that be neat? Belching too? And sneezing, oh wouldn't that be fun? And crying, with a runny nose? Bleeding ears? Aw, that'd be neat, expelling something out of every orifice. I can guarantee it, no one has had that happen to them.

Polly
Apr 15, 2007, 01:31 PM
geewj's favorite topic ever.

DizzyDi
Apr 15, 2007, 01:54 PM
Thats nothing.
I once shat and vomited at the same time, while crying.

Dj_SkyEpic
Apr 15, 2007, 02:10 PM
trie swirling your legs in an inward motion while swirling your arms in an outward motion.

CANT D00 dat cat-ja?

DizzyDi
Apr 15, 2007, 03:17 PM
I can't levitate to swirl my legs.

Dj_SkyEpic
Apr 15, 2007, 03:40 PM
sit on a chair and do eit. ya

geewj
Apr 15, 2007, 05:31 PM
So my nose is bleeding when I'm doing a combo number 1 and 2, when my stomach starts hurting real bad.

Suddenly I'm doing a load of number 3 so suddenly that I vomit a bit in my mouth. The pain of the number 3 hurts so much I start crying.

I'm sitting here, stradeling the toilet, huging it as tight as I can to make it all pass and I start getting this cold swet.

Trying to hang on to the toilet while swetting, I slip off and hit my head on the corner of the sink, and start bleeding out my ears.

As I lay there on the floor in a mixture of various bodily fluids, I can't help but appreciate how raw and natural the experience is. I find myself with one more fluid to the mix.

That's the story, ...of how I became a man.

DizzyDi
Apr 15, 2007, 05:34 PM
:8

Ma_Navu
Apr 15, 2007, 06:49 PM
Awesome. Who knew that my vulgar-sounding actions could seem poetic? xD

Mixfortune
Apr 16, 2007, 01:06 AM
On 2007-04-15 15:31, geewj wrote:
So my nose is bleeding when I'm doing a combo number 1 and 2, when my stomach starts hurting real bad.

Suddenly I'm doing a load of number 3 so suddenly that I vomit a bit in my mouth. The pain of the number 3 hurts so much I start crying.

I'm sitting here, stradeling the toilet, huging it as tight as I can to make it all pass and I start getting this cold swet.

Trying to hang on to the toilet while swetting, I slip off and hit my head on the corner of the sink, and start bleeding out my ears.

As I lay there on the floor in a mixture of various bodily fluids, I can't help but appreciate how raw and natural the experience is. I find myself with one more fluid to the mix.

And that's when you came up with the idea for the flux capacitor, which makes time travel possible.

Solstis
Apr 16, 2007, 01:32 AM
On 2007-04-15 23:06, Mixfortune wrote:

On 2007-04-15 15:31, geewj wrote:

And that's when you came up with the idea for the flux capacitor, which makes time travel possible.

That's what they said about his flux capacitor! (buy Cox cable today)