PDA

View Full Version : I really messed up what could have been a Great Day of Hunti

Fulgore
Apr 15, 2007, 11:05 PM
.....Well.....I took off so much vacation from work just to hunt darn Easter Rappies (which I miss *Sniff*) and then what happens.....I get a day where I Have to work and all the sudden my character has 2 Star luck and the 2 NPC's I party with, well, actually 1 NPC, Lou and my PM but both Casts with Gold Luck and I was only able to put in 1 mission today but the drops were Amazing! 10Star items, 12 Star items, S Grinders, even actual weapons not just boards.....I only wish I could have gotten in a few Synths cuz the rumor is that the PM being a Cast and all with Gold luck might increase percents for armors and weapons and the chance of success as well...but I just didn't have enough spare Meseta to get around 300K worth of Resins.

Anyways......on a side note, what do you think a Buccaneer with no Elemental Percent is worth? I had a Deljabaner drop it off LL S2 and I don't really use even single handers being a Ft...on the 360.

Siertes
Apr 15, 2007, 11:07 PM
3 Star Luck days have lost all meaning to me. I tend to get better drops when I have 0 luck. Plus with the fashion event, and premier of Drive tonight, I did next to nothing today http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Umberger
Apr 15, 2007, 11:10 PM
Partner character/machinery luck doesn't mean anything really...

Mayu
Apr 15, 2007, 11:22 PM
0 Luck> 3 luck that is all

Gemel
Apr 15, 2007, 11:24 PM
On 2007-04-15 21:22, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
0 Luck> 3 luck that is all

So true ; ;

Fulgore
Apr 15, 2007, 11:37 PM
lol! Yeah, actually I tend to agree with you on that one......I have definately gotten better stuff on 0 luck days than on 3 star luck days. I got Deathmakers on HIVE (the actual weapon) with 0 luck.

Well anyway, just trying to say that it sucks when the times you actually want to play the most is the times you cant http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

And, I will say this....I DO think that it is easier to get rare maps with Gold luck days and the chance of a good drop from rare monsters is higher as well...but, that is just what I've noticed anyway

Raysa
Apr 15, 2007, 11:41 PM
To be honest, while Sega Rep's tell me that photon fortune effect all these things. I do find it that I get rare maps/stuff on 0 luck days and not on the 3 luck days. Might be a coincedence but it seems to be the case for alot of people, but for superstition I'll hunt Rare Enemy X and synth Rare Item X on 3 luck day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif!

EDIT TYPO'S ARE FAIL http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raysa on 2007-04-15 23:56 ]</font>

Eleina
Apr 16, 2007, 01:54 AM
I wonder if even SEGA US knows what photon fortune really does <.< (probably just random lies if u ask me)

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 16, 2007, 02:57 AM
on rare drops or more abundent of

MaJe
Apr 16, 2007, 03:17 AM
Ya know, I actually believe the PM having 3 luck makes your weapon and armor percents better. Cuz' yesterday, I synthed a 50% Dark Twin Brand, which I'm giving away. So, yeah I believe that at least.

SarinSerafi
Apr 16, 2007, 03:27 AM
Hmmm, must be random then (regarding your PM's luck and synths) because I didn't get anything spectacular off my weapon synths yesterday, when female CAST had 3 luck. And I think Newman females had some luck too. I knew it didn't mean anything, but hearing some success stories gives me a glimmer of hope. ; ;

Dammit. >_< I really hate synthing, it's such a money drainer.... but that chance you'll get the 50%.. I can't just hang up the towel just yet. >_<

Yuudai_Riisu
Apr 16, 2007, 03:32 AM
Photon Fortune nothing do percents and synthes

Allison_W
Apr 16, 2007, 03:48 AM
Aw man, I'm sorry. Almost makes me feel bad I had such a great day--won one division in the fashion contest and tied another; walked home with Fabulous Prizes and an offer to try out the AoI beta; got a good pickup group in HIVE which I later lead through Moatoob to major spammage of Tunnel Recapture runs, collecting people as we rolled through like a big snowball; gained three or four levels and two class levels in addition to a bunch of meseta and contacts...

Come to think of it, you didn't have such a bad day, either. For not getting much hunting time in, it sounds like you got one helluva haul. That's something to be happy about, isn't it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Allison_W on 2007-04-16 01:50 ]</font>

Fulgore
Apr 16, 2007, 03:59 AM
I guess for only one run I did get quite a bit of goodies....it just sucks that most of the days I spent all day hunting Easter rappies I had no luck at all and I just wonder that if I had Had some luck instead of getting Eggs and regular feathers I might have gotten that Dam Dagger board or more Serafi feathers...oh well

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 16, 2007, 06:47 AM
Yeah, it's so amazing on a 3 luck day, where 3 races get 3 luck, and others get 2, but it's ALL ruined cause you find out that your ONLY 2 races are the unlucky ones with 0 luck...

Yeah, make the luck go to others only whydontcha...

T.T

Yeah... Male CAST, and Fembeast arn't the best races for luck... at all... in any way... and you get my point.