PDA

View Full Version : A little GameGuard tidbit

Siertes
Apr 16, 2007, 12:21 AM
You know, I just loaded up PSU and this first thing I said to myself was "Hmmm I haven't seen a Guilty Gear Update in a while..." Took me several seconds before I caught my mistake. How did that happen...

But anyway, has there been an update I haven't noticed, or are there just fewer updates with the dying down of cheats? I figured there would still be aspects of the program that would need an update to allow the game to run a bit better.

ZeroVer01
Apr 16, 2007, 12:58 AM
It seems that it has not been updated as frequently, if I recall right, gamegaurd does not normally update until after their is a confirmed hole or problem.

Basically, instead of continuously updating and staying ahead, they just wait until something does happen.

But eh... I guess that it is less work for them.

HerdsmanOfYrr
Apr 16, 2007, 01:03 AM
they probably know of about a dozen more problems than they have fixed but until they have a confirmed case of someone else exploiting the problem why bother putting the man power into fixing the problem.

Packrat
Apr 16, 2007, 09:48 AM
GameGuard's not even connecting for me at the moment, can't play. Anyone else having this issue? :/