PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: will help you etc for....

SStrikerR
Apr 16, 2007, 07:00 AM
ill do anything you want, help you with missions etc, the whole time im online for 2k for C missions, 5k for B missions, and 10k for A rank missions, and if you want me to do something else itll only cost an additional 1k per other thing i have to do.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 16, 2007, 08:00 AM
I've thought about people that offer this, and there are plenty of people that will do it for free. Plus you're getting everything from the mission that the other people are getting. Now I understand if say, a level 70 helps a level 10 kill De Ragan and the level 10 giving them a little something, but what does a level 10 have that a level 70 wants?

Mercenaries just don't seem to work in this game as well as in other games.

THE JACKEL

XenithFlare
Apr 16, 2007, 11:31 AM
Plus your prices are inflated. Like I tried to tell you before, Ryan, making money is easy; just take the rares you get in missions and put them in your shop for PRICES LOWER THAN NPC. That means no more im-photons at 10k, no more Kerseline for 20k. Just solo missions and you're set. You can even take advantage of elemental photon prices if you absolutely are desperate for money.

Sol-Edge
Apr 16, 2007, 01:25 PM
Actually being a mercenary isn't really hard in this game... If they pay you with Photons that is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif