PDA

View Full Version : A unit question.

SirDeimos
Apr 16, 2007, 02:34 PM
Does anyone know if the saftey heart is out yet on the 360 servers, and if so where does it drop? Ive been looking on here and psu-pedia but so far no luck. Thanks guys.

ZeGoose
Apr 16, 2007, 02:35 PM
i dont think it's out yet.

Akaimizu
Apr 16, 2007, 02:44 PM
No, not out yet. Whenever it does, I figure Mufonna would definitely go for it. Tynselle wouldn't. That thing is filled with enough super-flowy, cute, lovey dovey-ness to make most self-respecting tomboys run for cover. (Or at least, wish they had access to the Hammer of Dawn (or a Mercenaries Air strike) in order to unleash on such a spectacle.) Mufonna, on the other hand, has no such reservations against it. She'd totally agree with the look.

Still, I imagine it will be quite reduced from its offline version.

SirDeimos
Apr 16, 2007, 02:51 PM
Well thats a shame, i see people selling the blackheart for millions and it doesent do anything except make you look more brooding that usual, although its a must have for the emo kid on the go, at least with the saftey heart it will heal me while i look all lobey dovey http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Akaimizu
Apr 16, 2007, 02:57 PM
Yeah. Well, offline, Mufonna has worn it ever since she found it. I imagine, anybody going for the cute saccharine-filled look, would find it adorable. Case in point, the difference between my two characters mentioned above. Mufonna isn't the only one, even though most go for sexy. Safety heart is definitely more for the less-sexy, more adorable look, of which a smaller group do go for. Offline, it's a killer unit. Maybe too killer for its own good. Still, it has "Awwww" written all over it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-16 12:57 ]</font>

SirDeimos
Apr 16, 2007, 03:06 PM
Well when they do release it id be happy for some help looking for it and we could go untill we both found one of course.