PDA

View Full Version : the ultimate run

shotsfired
Apr 16, 2007, 05:48 PM
hey all,

I posted this in another thread, and got absolutely no feedback, so I decided to try making it one thread by itself. Maybe I didnt get any response cause the idea sucks, but what the hell, I will try it again...

I would love to get a group together and go through all planets, starting at the colony, and go through all S or S2 missions. there are still some missions that I have only done once or twice, and plus I just think it will be fun to get some of you people out of seabeds and crimson and get a good look at the scenery of PSU. So, do I have something here? or is it just wishful thinking? you let me know

Sychosis
Apr 16, 2007, 06:19 PM
I'd love to, do note however, that it is a very long process.

Dunno when you plan on doing it, but I probably won't be free for it until the 28th :/

Chuck_Norris
Apr 16, 2007, 11:49 PM
ill do it but can we do fakis S last please?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-04-16 21:50 ]</font>

shotsfired
Apr 17, 2007, 07:49 AM
of course! the final boss should be done last! just in case, i am on the 360. and it is an honor to finally meet you, Mr. norris. I heard that you swallowed a baby turtle and when you shit it out it grew six feet and knew Karate.

Chuck_Norris
Apr 17, 2007, 03:46 PM
lol i never heard that one anyway, your on 360? oh nvm then i cant sorry im on PS2.

funnymatt
Apr 20, 2007, 06:50 PM
Hi, I just posted for a similar run (though I would break it up into 4 chunks). Check out this post: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=140434&forum=20&0
So basically, count me in! By the time we get to Moatoab I should be Lvl 70 and be able to run those S2s.

SStrikerR
Apr 21, 2007, 06:25 PM
hey chuck, id do it with you, if its A and S ranks. but itll take bout a week.