PDA

View Full Version : I am so fucking pissed

clynn
Apr 17, 2007, 12:22 PM
do you know this, today me and a buddy were sitting at a busstop, i was smoking a cigarett, and he ate some fries. Then a few guys (hopers) came by and started getting on my nerves. Thhen they started bugging my buddy (who looks like a punk but he isnt)
then they started getting agressive, after we told them to fuck off,nicely the first time and not so niceley the thrd time. then one of those fuckers strated shoving my buddy and then me, then the fuckers started getting aggresive and so we got into a fight, an of course we got fucked because we were 2 people and they were five it really wasnt nice. do you know that problem, when people just want to fuck with you and then they overdoo it? Please do write your experiances

Skuda
Apr 17, 2007, 12:42 PM
I think this is better suited for Rants, than off-topic.

btw, I see only three periods ;P

clynn
Apr 17, 2007, 12:43 PM
okay I'll just wait untill somebody moves it.......still you can feel free to write

Wyndham
Apr 17, 2007, 12:45 PM
you see, I go to a Greek church. which means angry old greek ladies. every sunday after the service, there's a table of donuts and bagels. my brother went to get a bagel, and an old greek lady shoved him to the ground, took a bagel, and walked off.

DizzyDi
Apr 17, 2007, 12:49 PM
You think THATS bad? Remember that one time I was in space with Tom Arnold and the Taco Bell Dog came with us and tried to bite the moon because he thought it was made of taco cheese?

Wyndham
Apr 17, 2007, 12:50 PM
Dizzy, I thought this was off topic?

DizzyDi
Apr 17, 2007, 12:53 PM
Oh man, wrong forum. This is worse than that one time I mistook Britney Spears' head for a basketball.

clynn
Apr 17, 2007, 12:56 PM
okay either i'm on drugs or you. I hope that its me

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 17, 2007, 02:27 PM
On 2007-04-17 10:56, clynn wrote:
okay either i'm on drugs or you. I hope that its me

Actually, it's worse. Dizzy's on FKL.

McLaughlin
Apr 17, 2007, 03:25 PM
So it's inoperable then?

clynn
Apr 18, 2007, 09:11 AM
is he going to turn into an emo? Should i save us by shooting him?

omegapirate2k
Apr 18, 2007, 01:39 PM
You know what sucks worse than being messed with out of nowhere?

Lung cancer.

Ma_Navu
Apr 18, 2007, 02:03 PM
Wanna know what's worse than lung cancer?

Being raped by a clown with five STD's.

omegapirate2k
Apr 18, 2007, 02:05 PM
On 2007-04-18 12:03, Ma_Navu wrote:
Wanna know what's worse than lung cancer?

Being raped by a clown with five STD's.

Reminds me of that clown from Dead rising for some obscure reason

http://www.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/08/dead-rising-xbox-360-clown.jpg

HES GONNA GETCHA!!

DizzyDi
Apr 18, 2007, 03:41 PM
You think THATS bad?
Remember that one time I went sky diving with Pierce Bronsnan and I forgot to wear pants?

VanHalen
Apr 18, 2007, 03:55 PM
^Who are you? Peter Griffin or DizzyDi?

DikkyRay
Apr 18, 2007, 04:06 PM
Remember that time Dizzy had those lolis and he wasnt wearing pants?
scarred me for life....

Nitro Vordex
Apr 18, 2007, 05:42 PM
I hate people who do that. It pisses me off because they think they're all big and bad, but you can't do anything, because that little scardy a** b*tch has five mutha f*cking guys with him.
I wish I could take em all on and whip their ass.

But, alas, this ain't DBZ http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DikkyRay
Apr 18, 2007, 05:58 PM
On 2007-04-18 15:42, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
I hate people who do that. It pisses me off because they think they're all big and bad, but you can't do anything, because that little scardy a** b*tch has five mutha f*cking guys with him.
I wish I could take em all on and whip their ass.

But, alas, this ain't DBZ http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Your anger level is OVER 9000!!!

SolomonGrundy
Apr 18, 2007, 07:52 PM
mob mentality is exactly that. Seeing as they were 5, and you were 2, the smart thing to do would be to remove yourself from the situation before this fight occured.

There is no way the group would have respected a 1 on 1 challenge anyway, which could theoretically been another solution, thought a more violent one.

When I was a kid, I had to deal with being jumped by small gangs of boys quite a bit. I recieved a good number of beatings too. The following worked for me, but I do not recommend it, as it's a violent solution, and I was lucky:

I was in my dorm room studying, when a group of 5 guys came in screaming about some hazing ritual (hazing, for those not in the know, is a form of physical abuse usually given by an established group to a peer in a school/social setting).

Anyway, though I am not a big guy by any means, I came at them on the attack without warning and as as aggressively as possible. I pulled one of the guys towards me into the corner of the desk. I grabbed another guys hair and slammed the side of his head into the painted concrete wall as he grapled me.

There were 3 other guys, and I stabbed one in the fleshy part of his hand with a pencil, and grabbed the 4th guy in a headlock, and hung on for dear life. Now there were 3 guys with minor hurts who had less desire to come at me again, a 4th guy in a headlock, and a 5th guy who had been in the back of the pack, and saw the whole thing unfold in about 15-20 seconds. Keep in mind I was nearly screaming in rage, red faced, and looked ready to strangle the guy in the headlock to death.

Anyway, the 5th guys tells me to calm down, and the other 3 guys were just kinda staring. I tell them to get the 'F' out of my room and not to come back, then let the 4th guy go.

The left. I wasn't too popular that year, but I wasn't messed with again, even a little. People thought I had 'a problem' - meh, it's hard sometimes to be a guy.

DikkyRay
Apr 18, 2007, 08:06 PM
On 2007-04-18 17:52, SolomonGrundy wrote:
mob mentality is exactly that. Seeing as they were 5, and you were 2, the smart thing to do would be to remove yourself from the situation before this fight occured.

There is no way the group would have respected a 1 on 1 challenge anyway, which could theoretically been another solution, thought a more violent one.

When I was a kid, I had to deal with being jumped by small gangs of boys quite a bit. I recieved a good number of beatings too. The following worked for me, but I do not recommend it, as it's a violent solution, and I was lucky:

I was in my dorm room studying, when a group of 5 guys came in screaming about some hazing ritual (hazing, for those not in the know, is a form of physical abuse usually given by an established group to a peer in a school/social setting).

Anyway, though I am not a big guy by any means, I came at them on the attack without warning and as as aggressively as possible. I pulled one of the guys towards me into the corner of the desk. I grabbed another guys hair and slammed the side of his head into the painted concrete wall as he grapled me.

There were 3 other guys, and I stabbed one in the fleshy part of his hand with a pencil, and grabbed the 4th guy in a headlock, and hung on for dear life. Now there were 3 guys with minor hurts who had less desire to come at me again, a 4th guy in a headlock, and a 5th guy who had been in the back of the pack, and saw the whole thing unfold in about 15-20 seconds. Keep in mind I was nearly screaming in rage, red faced, and looked ready to strangle the guy in the headlock to death.

Anyway, the 5th guys tells me to calm down, and the other 3 guys were just kinda staring. I tell them to get the 'F' out of my room and not to come back, then let the 4th guy go.

The left. I wasn't too popular that year, but I wasn't messed with again, even a little. People thought I had 'a problem' - meh, it's hard sometimes to be a guy.

Hazing is so fucking retarded. Really hurt a family member.
Girls thinkn ALL guys HAVE to be tough. At least at my school. Meh, no one uses their smarts....
God, at least people like you use their brains. i mean, 5-1 and you WON.

SolomonGrundy
Apr 18, 2007, 10:54 PM
Hazing is so fucking retarded. Really hurt a family member.
Girls thinkn ALL guys HAVE to be tough. At least at my school. Meh, no one uses their smarts....
God, at least people like you use their brains. i mean, 5-1 and you WON.

I won that time. Believe me...I have scars from A LOT of not winning.
I'll say this about young girls. While many of them don't like it when fights break out, there is a certain "je ne sais quoi" about being with an 'alpha' male, or a 'winner'

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
The good news is we grow up, fight less, and what is considered a 'winner' changes considerably.

washuguy
Apr 19, 2007, 02:24 PM
Damn... That's really messed up.

DizzyDi
Apr 19, 2007, 03:35 PM
You think THATS messed up? This one time I got into a fight with Vin Diesel over a bucket of kittens covered in mustard.

DikkyRay
Apr 19, 2007, 03:49 PM
You think THATS bad? I remember a thread where DIzzy tried random Peter jokes. It was made of win.

SolomonGrundy
Apr 20, 2007, 03:14 AM
On 2007-04-19 13:35, DizzyDi wrote:
You think THATS messed up? This one time I got into a fight with Vin Diesel over a bucket of kittens covered in mustard.

who won? (I prefer kittens with ketchup too)

DizzyDi
Apr 20, 2007, 08:12 AM
On 2007-04-20 01:14, SolomonGrundy wrote:

On 2007-04-19 13:35, DizzyDi wrote:

who won? (I prefer kittens with ketchup too)

A midget bipedal shark came out and called us uneducated sewer heathens and kicked us both in the nads and then proceeded to laugh at us.
It was like that one time the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles joined the KKK.

UnderscoreX
Apr 20, 2007, 02:01 PM
http://i11.tinypic.com/472iq6w.jpg

clynn
Apr 22, 2007, 02:27 PM
@omegapirate2k
I'm not so far away from lung cancer the way I smoke

clynn
Apr 22, 2007, 02:32 PM
@SolomonGrundy wow, nice thing to do, all i can say is i puched two guys in the throuat and they dont mess with me anymore
and a buddy of mine beat the shit out of those guys a few days later, beacause they thought they could do that to him to, but hes a 19 year old bouncer at a club and you dont want to fuck with him.

SolomonGrundy
Apr 24, 2007, 10:49 PM
You do what you got to do. Just don't let it own you, you know? Again, that kinda stuff stops happening as you get older. Or you learn to better avoid it.

This guys deliberately bumped into me walking by at a club last weekend. I was very gracious and said: Sorry, man. He was looking for a fight. I wasn't.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-04-24 20:50 ]</font>