PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions with fortetechers

jayster
Apr 17, 2007, 06:32 PM
Right now I have a level 45 female newman fortetecher 5. So i'm just curious since I'v been a beast fighgunner my whole time playing.. Around what level will I be able to use a kikami? I need 115 ata to use this weapon and right now I only have 96.. It seems like ages since I only get 1 ata each level on average.. Some people have told me around 50 but I dont think I'll be able to then unless I get more then 1 ata each level.

Also I have a question about bows, I'v read how fortetecher use bows to solo bc you can inflict SE4 against mini bosses such as jarbas and other big monsters but I was playing with someone today and he said we could only get bow pa's up to level 20 and only get SE3 and we won't be able to infect the big monsters.. is this true?

Rashiid
Apr 17, 2007, 06:36 PM
i was able to use my card around 55-58-ish (sooner if you use a Kikamic, but thats more expensive)

we get bullets to 30, (i.e: bow PAs) so we do get Lv. 4 SEs. cant give too much advice about soloing, b/c i find it terribly boring (why solo in a game that you PAY to play online?!?)

hope that helps Jayman!

(in teh future, if ya need a fellow Fortetecher to play wit cha and/or get advice from, tell meh!)

edit: to poster above, we get about 0-1 ATA per lvl, class or normal http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif its purrty sad....(so much for overpower eh?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-04-17 16:38 ]</font>

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 17, 2007, 06:36 PM
As your Class and Char Lv, your ATA increases.

Really, you should do high MP missions for your class ups, sence Class is % based, It willl increase faster then say, 6 level ups on your Char.

As for bullets, Fortetecher get's Lv30 bullet PA's, as so, your bows will get SE4, and will have high ATA in the proccess

Astarin
Apr 17, 2007, 07:14 PM
My male newman Fortetecher wasn't able to use the Kikami until 55/5. Female ATA is slightly lower, so it may take you a little longer, but they're worth the wait. I get a lot of use out of my throwing blades.

jayster
Apr 17, 2007, 07:18 PM
On 2007-04-17 17:14, Astarin wrote:
My male newman Fortetecher wasn't able to use the Kikami until 55/5. Female ATA is slightly lower, so it may take you a little longer, but they're worth the wait. I get a lot of use out of my throwing blades.

yeah, guess I'll have to wait a bit longer to use my card :/ Bow is fun and all, but it just shoots a little to slow in my opinion and I always switch to goggles or something when trying to switch from bow to healing wand http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PALRAPPYS
Apr 17, 2007, 09:30 PM
On 2007-04-17 17:14, Astarin wrote:

QF..T? O.O

Seriously your post is the exact same thing I would say. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Took me until 55/5 also!

Rashiid
Apr 17, 2007, 09:38 PM
shows to prove stats will always be the same much?

Kaloa
Apr 17, 2007, 09:50 PM
On 2007-04-17 16:36, Rashiid wrote:
(why solo in a game that you PAY to play online?!?)

Because some people like games where additional content is added over time, or where seasons and special holidays are reflected. I could care less about the multiplayer aspect of PSU, really. I play PSU, not for the community, but because it's a game where I have lots of things to look forward to over the course of many months and a great amount of character growth and customization to play around with, unlike your typical 1-player games which are generally restricted in both regards.

Megalomax
Apr 17, 2007, 09:52 PM
I used mine around Lvl: 5 Fortetecher Lvl:55 But, Im a Male Newman