PDA

View Full Version : crea doubles

eightball
Apr 17, 2007, 06:48 PM
Quick question...can you only find the crea doubles in linear line or can you find them in the hive...just curious since its the same creatures??

Umberger
Apr 17, 2007, 06:51 PM
Linear Line...if it could be found in HIVE, there's been no reported findings of it.

SStrikerR
Apr 17, 2007, 06:52 PM
according to the database, its only LL ummm a certain lv up, the creatures dont matter, it can be any i think. it might be LL 60+. and if ur on ps2-pc, ill hunt for them with you when i get higher lved a bit. i think they drop on S rank and higher, and if thats the case, i only need 5 lvs till i can hunt for them, and then i guess if you have a better strike pm, we can find 2 boards, and u can synth them for both of us, cuz my pm sucks.

eightball
Apr 17, 2007, 06:54 PM
thanks anybody know if they have a better or worse chance of dropping on s2 compared to s???

Rashiid
Apr 17, 2007, 06:55 PM
so far ive heard more from just S, so id stick there

SStrikerR
Apr 17, 2007, 06:57 PM
wanna wait for me to get 4 lvs now? and then ill help, id be fun.

eightball
Apr 17, 2007, 06:58 PM
sorry ryan i'm on xbox

SStrikerR
Apr 17, 2007, 07:00 PM
dangit!

Dante1
Apr 17, 2007, 07:12 PM
i thought crea doubles dropped only from a bel pannon and it could drop in FFF S. Also if you can do S2 a freind said tht the drop is supposedly higher

jayster
Apr 17, 2007, 07:12 PM
On 2007-04-17 16:58, eightball wrote:
sorry ryan i'm on xbox

One of my friends said he's heard reports of it found on the hive. It'd make since because no items are level exclusive that we know of. And you have to remember that hive S hasnt been spammed near as much as Linear Line S, S2. If I was you, i'd try the Hive S. Because even if you don't find crea doubles. You can find python, deathmakers, deathmakers board, Howrod, Katsuno-zashi, Carriguine rucar board, TE/ TECH SAVE, and possibly the crea double board... as apposed to Linear line where you can find python, crea double board and giga skill pp save.

jayster
Apr 17, 2007, 07:22 PM
I'v heard they can drop from any monster on LL but the most common monster it's dropped from is bel pannon/ sendillian. I doubt level would make a difference because level does not increase drop rate, it only changes what items drop and crea doubles can drop from 50+? monsters... So technically you could find it quicker on S run just because you could run through it faster then SS.

Dante1
Apr 17, 2007, 07:39 PM
ahh ok

Rashiid
Apr 17, 2007, 07:44 PM
it doesnt drop on HIVE.

only Linear Line/Fight for Food

and its from any enemy there (most i heard were from Stedillian thinggys)

HIVE is for the Rucar. it would be wayyyyyyy to good if both S rank Double Sabers dropped from 1 mission.....

Fulgore
Apr 17, 2007, 08:02 PM
LOL! Speaking of really good drops.......I had Zero luck today and went on missions through Sleeping Warriors and Golmoro (killer shrimp) dropped 1 Ryo-Misaki Board....then a little later through the mission Another! one dropped http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I was falling asleep playing at that point but those 2 things woke me right up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

EDIT: That was S mission by the way

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-04-17 18:02 ]</font>

Neith
Apr 17, 2007, 08:43 PM
Crea Weapons seem to be dropped via area, rather than by enemy.

For example, I've heard the Creasword can drop in the Linear Train. Crea Doubles in that aspect is no different, it apparently only drops in Linear Line.

eightball
Apr 17, 2007, 09:53 PM
ok thanks all for the info

ZEO_X
Apr 18, 2007, 04:11 AM
Iam starting to think the drop rate is the same for S and S2.