PDA

View Full Version : quick question about AoI

Dkzero23
Apr 18, 2007, 12:24 AM
Ok one quick question about AoI. I'm sure this has been answered before but I'm on dial up atm and I don't have time to dig through 100 pages of posts. Does anyone know if this expansion/sequel whatever it is will definetly be released in the U.S.?

Weeaboolits
Apr 18, 2007, 12:32 AM
Can't say for sure, but I see absolutely no reason why not, as far as I'm thinking, it's jus' a matter of when.

pikachief
Apr 18, 2007, 12:34 AM
it should, becuase they would probably lose money if they didnt, and they did say that it is coming to 360 and tehre arent many japanese 360 players on PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ether
Apr 18, 2007, 12:42 AM
I predicted a while ago it would only be released here on 360. Please proove me wrong Sega

Dkzero23
Apr 18, 2007, 12:42 AM
Well there aren't very many U.S. players on 360 either, from what I've heard anyway. Since PSU pretty much bombed in the sates would it really be worth it for them to release an expansion pack here? I hope they do because I think psu has the potential to be a great game.

pikachief
Apr 18, 2007, 12:48 AM
On 2007-04-17 22:42, Dkzero23 wrote:
Well there aren't very many U.S. players on 360 either, from what I've heard anyway. Since PSU pretty much bombed in the sates would it really be worth it for them to release an expansion pack here? I hope they do because I think psu has the potential to be a great game.

well we have more than 3 times as many players than teh PC version! i know that since i own both!

Dkzero23
Apr 18, 2007, 12:52 AM
Wow I didn't know that! Maybe I should start thinking about getting a 360 lol. Do you mean the 360 has more players than both PC and PS2 combined because that seems kind of unlikely.

Paramedic
Apr 18, 2007, 01:33 AM
It's unlikely, but apparently true.

Peak hours for PS2/PC = 4.5/5 stars of a universe. (Universe 02 to be exact)
Peak hours for 360 = 3 full universes. (At least, this is what I heard in a topic that was around yesterday)

omegapirate2k
Apr 18, 2007, 01:39 AM
There are indeed more active players on 360 than PC/PS2.

Dkzero23
Apr 18, 2007, 03:05 AM
That is strange. Is PSU the only online rpg for 360? I noticed that for most ps2 users it's either psu or ffxi (11 12 i dunno) and for PC users, well, we have endless options. I haven't played PSU in probably over 2 months, I just hope that when I do get back online it's not completely dead. Ffxi or whatever the online one is i forget Ive played and it's really bad as far as mmorpgs go.

Arika
Apr 18, 2007, 03:21 AM
well, to ppl who move away from ps2/pc to Xbox360 because of hacked,
I just want to say that there is no more, seem SEGA did really good job since 2/23.
Server now trend to be in a good way and keep better , please~come back!

Paramedic
Apr 18, 2007, 04:52 AM
Yes, the PC/PS2 servers are coming back to full health.

It appears they've fixed hacking for good, a few things they missed. (It has been theorized that they used the JP item-list when they deleted all illegal items. That's why there has been reports of someone using a Halloween weapon. US/EU PSU did not have the Halloween event as that's when we launched, however JP did)

The meseta exploit is patching itself up. There's still some haxeta floating about, but more and more of it is being lost to failed synths and prices are coming back to normal slowly but surely.