PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Thread!

Googlebonker
Apr 18, 2007, 11:39 AM
This thread is for celebrating anything that's happened on your character(s) in PSU. Please have fun!

I'm starting it off!

The following infformation is about my main character:

Googlebonker
LV80 character
All 10 Types LV10
36 LV30 Photon Arts
PM (Barbenflugle) B St 100

At this moment, I don't have anything else to level on my main character unless I delete something!

Clone365
Apr 18, 2007, 11:47 AM
How many hours of play are on that character?

Cz
Apr 18, 2007, 11:54 AM
grats on accomplishing that. Now start leveling all rifle bullets, laser cannon bullets, and xbow bullet...lol. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

can i celebrate too?? I got all 4 pure PMs!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RadiantLegend
Apr 18, 2007, 12:06 PM
<_< you know if u want new PAs you'd have to delete some of those lv 30s.

Seems like a waste to me

Deja_Vu
Apr 18, 2007, 12:51 PM
moar like E-peen thread

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deja_Vu on 2007-04-18 10:52 ]</font>

pikachief
Apr 18, 2007, 01:44 PM
I am celebrating wasting and giving away more than 1 mil meseta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot! >.>

Can i celebrate having no pure Pms, having about 4 PAs to 30, AND having over 1200 hours on my character! and i didnt et it just sit there running either! WOOT!

well i can celebrate getting an S on the S rank onmagoug with me at lvl 60, another lvl 60, and a lvl 48! YAY

i also solo'd the dulk fakis mission at lvl 70 on S, and did the boss fight with another lvl 70 ranger and a lvl 64 forttetecher!

Weeaboolits
Apr 18, 2007, 01:46 PM
I haven't saved over any of my characters fo- dammit!

CyarVictor
Apr 18, 2007, 01:48 PM
I'll celebrate that fact my cast can make coffee. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Rashiid
Apr 18, 2007, 01:53 PM
well, only Zonde and Gizonde need to get up and all techs will be 21+ http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

omegapirate2k
Apr 18, 2007, 01:54 PM
My character has had sexual relations with every girl at the counter in the guardians HQ. Ten times.

Srsly

CyarVictor
Apr 18, 2007, 01:56 PM
I'll make sure to use gloves or disinfectant spray around them. might corrode my armor...

pikachief
Apr 18, 2007, 01:57 PM
On 2007-04-18 11:54, omegapirate2k wrote:
My character has had sexual relations with every girl at the counter in the guardians HQ. Ten times.

Srsly

so mine has also but with all the nudaiz ones!

........yes i know most are fat XD

Garroway
Apr 18, 2007, 03:36 PM
On 2007-04-18 09:39, Googlebonker wrote:
This thread is for celebrating anything that's happened on your character(s) in PSU. Please have fun!

I'm starting it off!

Googlebonker
LV80 character
All 10 Types LV10
36 LV30 Photon Arts

At this moment, I don't have anything else to level on my main character unless I delete something!

I actualy want to thank you for your straight foward honesty in standing up and saying "look at how cool I am" (not sarcasm). It seems that almost everyone else tries to poorly hide their own egotism in inane topics about how they don't get killed by Jarba's or some other such nonsense.

Rashiid
Apr 18, 2007, 03:41 PM
his accoplishments can be achieved in a week.

all types to 10: sit in S2 party and let em do all the work (2-3 days)
PAs to 30? melee. (1-2 days)
PM w/ 100 Battle Stat? LL C runs

VanHalen
Apr 18, 2007, 03:43 PM
On 2007-04-18 13:36, Garroway wrote:

On 2007-04-18 09:39, Googlebonker wrote:

I'm starting it off!

Googlebonker
LV80 character
All 10 Types LV10
36 LV30 Photon Arts

I actualy want to thank you for your straight foward honesty in standing up and saying "look at how cool I am" (not sarcasm). It seems that almost everyone else tries to poorly hide their own egotism in inane topics about how they don't get killed by Jarba's or some other such nonsense.

Actually there is but it was locked http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif . Anyways congrats. Now if I can just get to fortefighter 5.

DikkyRay
Apr 18, 2007, 03:54 PM
I stopped playing and went outside!
unlike some people obviously
man, now people are taking their e-peen's from PSU to PSOW....

VanHalen
Apr 18, 2007, 03:59 PM
On 2007-04-18 13:54, DikkyRay wrote:
I stopped playing and went outside!
unlike some people obviously
man, now people are taking their e-peen's from PSU to PSOW....

It's a phase. Like the whole "I hate the Fighgunners" phase, the "OMFG Scapes plz" phase, the "OMG not like PSO" one that one was pretty bad imo loss some people cause of that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif , and the future one is "OMG Killer Shot Fortegunners j00 suck!" No I have nothing against killer shot or fGs just I know it's coming.

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 18, 2007, 04:21 PM
On 2007-04-18 11:57, pikachief wrote:

On 2007-04-18 11:54, omegapirate2k wrote:

Srsly

so mine has also but with all the nudaiz ones!

........yes i know most are fat XD

Man, you haven't been anywhere in Neudaiz. I could show you where they have some hot, skinny Newmans chicks.

suncrush
Apr 18, 2007, 04:46 PM
That's it. Just wanted to woop.

It was even my first choice of color (green)

Woop!

My character is SEXAY now!

DEM_CIG
Apr 18, 2007, 04:47 PM
Good for u....

natewifi
Apr 18, 2007, 04:54 PM
Thats wassup suncrush

Sychosis
Apr 18, 2007, 04:55 PM
Um...Woop?!

jerrelle
Apr 19, 2007, 07:29 AM
After weeks of trying, I finally hit hunter level 10 and switched to forteFighter. No big whoop for most of you out there.

But..... take into mind:
- I have a wife who hates my game playing now (didn't mind before our son).
- I work 2 jobs during the week and wrestle on the weekends.
- I spend every waking moment at home with my son when he's awake.

That coupled with the fact that once I hit level 9, I couldn't find one competent group of people to run with. A bunch of idiots who talked about:
- racial slurs
- hitting on every female character
- boots you before you grabbed a rare
- died instantly because they thought they were Rambo
- never paid attention to their health
- etc and other crap that you could think of that would delay me goal of attaining an s rank.

Well I say it's time to break out the bubbly (ginger-ale as I don't drink), and sit back and enjoy my insignificant success. As I will not be able to play again until next week because I work tonight, wrestle tomorrow and Saturday several hours away, have family in from Puerto Rico, and wasting my time at SeaWorld on Sunday.

See ya Sunday at the earliest!

Dj_SkyEpic
Apr 19, 2007, 07:37 AM
Congrats on your accomplishments http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif It takes dedication to keep going on and on with the grinding but I'm sure you'll find time to come back and kick some butt when you feel like >;D.

StanleyPain
Apr 19, 2007, 12:16 PM
Hey, I'm a casual player too with a job, live-in girlfriend, all that stuff. So, I'm toasting you as well!! (although all I have right now is some beer)

I just hit Character Level 20 and got my first SUV weapon! Minor celebration for me too!

ayrista
Apr 19, 2007, 12:25 PM
congrats !!!, Its hard jugling all that other stuff, and still getting yourself some quality game time. I have a couple kids myself, but they are old enough to rather be doing their own thing. (and im lucky enough to be sans-wife)

Spacepest
Apr 19, 2007, 12:26 PM
Oh believe me, as a married older person with a job I know how you guys feel. It might not be so bad if my spouse was actually interested in playing PSU with me. Plus I took it upon myself to make a fancomic for one of my PSU characters. I keep grinding away when I can actually get the time to play uniterrupted.

So yeah, congrats are in order!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spacepest on 2007-04-19 10:26 ]</font>

VanHalen
Apr 19, 2007, 02:56 PM
On 2007-04-19 05:29, jerrelle wrote:

That coupled with the fact that once I hit level 9, I couldn't find one competent group of people to run with. A bunch of idiots who talked about:
- racial slurs
- hitting on every female character
- boots you before you grabbed a rare
- died instantly because they thought they were Rambo
- never paid attention to their health
- etc and other crap that you could think of that would delay me goal of attaining an s rank.

Woah we had the same problems at Hunter 9. Congrats dude.

DikkyRay
Apr 19, 2007, 03:54 PM
I know its immature, but im one of those who hit on the girl chars.
Luckily im not a jerk who doesnt stop if ppl ask. Im a nice womanizer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Googlebonker
Apr 20, 2007, 03:39 PM
Congratulations, pikachief, Rashiid, jerrelle, and StanleyPain.

Congratulations and thank you, BunnyGirl.

Thank you, Dj_SkyEpic, ayrista, and Spacepest.

Clone 365, as of this post 1041:17:38.

Ragolismine, I know I'm gonna be deleting PAs in the future. Might seem like a waste of time, but my goal was 36. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rashiid, I don't think that anyone could acheive all that in one week, even if they went on a caffeinated no-sleep PSU marathon. lol It took time and effort to achieve those goals.

To some of the other posters, please try to stay on topic. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

I really wanted to save this for last. Garroway, yes, I am telling people about my accomplishments while also giving others a place to do it. If we don't tell anyone what we've accomplished, how will others know? Sharing what you've done with others (without going out of your way to be an obnoxious, blatant braggard) can encourage others to achieve their goals. You know, that "Hey, if he did it, maybe I can, too" attitide.

So have fun, and celebrate your achievements!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Googlebonker on 2007-04-20 13:42 ]</font>

Availation
Apr 25, 2007, 07:03 PM
Just got all classes/jobs to level 10 as well.