PDA

View Full Version : Decrease in Base meseta throughout the PC/PS2 communities

Witchblade56
Apr 18, 2007, 03:09 PM
Noticed with some interest that people are starting to ask for meseta in trades.

I read alot of trade posts [some of you have even traded with me a few times].

Has anyone else noticed this as well or is this an abherent occurrance?

VanHalen
Apr 18, 2007, 03:12 PM
Well to help I have been selling things for normal prices. I need to make competion these other stores got nuffin on mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif .

Randomness
Apr 18, 2007, 03:12 PM
Photons dont sell for as much now, so I'd say the meseta is starting to drain.

JAFO22000
Apr 18, 2007, 03:15 PM
The question itself has 100% of the votes!

Shaidar
Apr 18, 2007, 03:18 PM
The economy is recovering slowly. Doubt it'll ever be restored to what it would have been without the insane cheating, but thankfully it has calmed down a bit now.

Witchblade56
Apr 18, 2007, 03:50 PM
was 100% because i voted first! HA!!!

Seriously though its nice to see this happening.

ZeroVer01
Apr 18, 2007, 03:57 PM
slowly, but surely, the economy is returning to normal. It especially helps that player shops have been returning to somewhat normal prices.

In my opinion, what has sucked up most of the money, was 2 things, people buying synth boards and ingredients at the npc and player shops, without hunting for any items. Also, players buying scape dolls due to the popularity of missions with megid spewing enemies as of recently.

Randomness
Apr 18, 2007, 04:02 PM
On 2007-04-18 13:57, ZeroVer01 wrote:
slowly, but surely, the economy is returning to normal. It especially helps that player shops have been returning to somewhat normal prices.

In my opinion, what has sucked up most of the money, was 2 things, people buying synth boards and ingredients at the npc and player shops, without hunting for any items. Also, players buying scape dolls due to the popularity of missions with megid spewing enemies as of recently.

You forgot clothes.

ShadowDragon28
Apr 18, 2007, 04:15 PM
Not sure. A small few may be hording millions of meseta.

What is really stupid, is that several player shops are still charging *millions* for many items. And hundred of thousands of meseta for items that should be far lower in price.
I mean come on, a Bul Buna Deco shouldn't be 800k ~ 2 mill, the 2~20 mill for a single Easter Egg deco is ridiculous, and 20 million meseta for a Crea Saber BOARD? come on that's ridicoulous.. Then there's a bunch of idiotic people that sale 2k~5K stuff that NPC's sale and sale them for 20k~100k.

It took me 5 months to get just a little over a 1 mill meseta, I buy 4 B Grinders+9 and
35% of my savings are gone...

What I'd like to know it Is there really a large amount of people that can afford several 2~30 Million Meseta weps/armor and items and not become broke???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-04-18 14:17 ]</font>

Helly
Apr 18, 2007, 04:16 PM
I believe this is finally happening. Fewer and fewer shops have the latest clothing at slightly discounted prices as opposed to prior new clothing updates so something must have happened to the extra mesata!

chibiLegolas
Apr 18, 2007, 04:24 PM
Don't forget failed grinds! I've broken my share of weapons trying to get +9 or +10.
I'm glad the market's mellow'n out. But it's STILL too slow IMO. By the time most items would be marketed as resonable again, many would of quit the game by then.

DikkyRay
Apr 18, 2007, 04:27 PM
kubara wood: 100+k in most shops.
nope still say its still pretty broke

MattTheShark
Apr 18, 2007, 04:30 PM
yeah my fortune's gone way down lately, though admittedly I gave away more than 20 mil to various people so I guess I have myself to blame for that =P

ShadowDragon28
Apr 18, 2007, 04:33 PM
How can anybody with *sane* amounts of meseta afford 95% of what's sold for *millions* in the player shops?

Do all these greedy idiots with Player-Shops still think there's dozens and dozens of players that can buy all their 2~60 Million Meseta priced weps,armors, or synth materials???
A single slaterian should never be more than 5k, *not* 100k~1 mill either!

MomoHana
Apr 18, 2007, 04:34 PM
Even I have been running on low on funds. I'm mostly not shopping anymore because of the whole PM bomb/stealing. I stopped for abit...

Neith
Apr 18, 2007, 04:37 PM
It's getting better, there's no doubt about that.

Some items are still stupidly overpriced in player stores though (Things like Kubara Wood, but even Par/Neu/Mot Ebon- ive seen shops trying to sell this for 400k+...)

Being such a money drain, clothes have helped clear some of this out, which is nice.

Tra
Apr 18, 2007, 04:39 PM
I think the lack of content in this game is an anti-hack device in itself; even the hackers ran out of things to do

hehe oh well dunno if that's a good thing or not http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ZeroVer01
Apr 18, 2007, 04:43 PM
You guys are right, are forgot about the clothes, and kubara wood weapons.

Everyone has to have new outfits...

Also, many failed kubara synths would drain anyone's bank funds, if they buy all of their stuff. Personally, it did not affect me, beyond depleting my bank of the kubara woods that I have been finding since lvl 1 >_>.

We also need to realize, that some of those shops that have items for sale, at ridiculous prices, may not play the game anymore, and just have their samed prices from back when meseta was basically given away in lobbies. Though, their are probably a lot of ignorant players, who still think that they can strike it rich, just by overpricing, But hey, I guess in their case, it only takes one sale to make a bundle. Personally, I prefer the whole sale it as cheap as you reasonably can, so that you can get your money in very time at all.

I think the lack of content in this game is an anti-hack device in itself; even the hackers ran out of things to do

hehe oh well dunno if that's a good thing or not

From what I have read, is that most of them were banned, multiple times, and gave up on trying to get back online.

But eh... either way, the result is still a good thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZeroVer01 on 2007-04-18 14:46 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
Apr 18, 2007, 04:50 PM
On 2007-04-18 14:33, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
How can anybody with *sane* amounts of meseta afford 95% of what's sold for *millions* in the player shops?

Do all these greedy idiots with Player-Shops still think there's dozens and dozens of players that can buy all their 2~60 Million Meseta priced weps,armors, or synth materials???
A single slaterian should never be more than 5k, *not* 100k~1 mill either!

that's easy: synth your own stuff, and sell it. Charge insane prices and you'll soon have lot's of meseta.

Finae
Apr 18, 2007, 05:06 PM
You forget the noobs who used/couldn't make their own UCE against NoobGuard. You gotta wonder why there hasn't been much updates for it. Sure, the non public UCEs are probably still working, but the ones that were introduced to the public don't work anymore. So your typical noob cannot make billions of meseta anymore like they once could. A real hacker still could though and they won't give such a UCE out to the public.

And yeah, the ones I know got banned and they just said "f' PSU." Noobmop and TMG are basically long gone with just a few peeps posting still looking for working UCEs lol.

And yeah, its slowly recovering. I started noticing back last month people not buying my overpriced weapons and armor anymore. Though there are people with 99 mil x 9 meseta that still exist. I put up a hard/hit charge for 99 mil and it sold within 4 hours. Same thing goes with 50% weapons. Then again, back then there were a big influx of random noobs when the cheating was at its best and that had died down considerably ever since. So you're left with people who aren't that dumb lol.

And yeah, the kabillions of meseta that was floating about was going to be wasted synthing, buying overpriced photons, etc etc etc. I was getting low on $ myself due to this and nowadays, I rarely synth. Only if the photon prices are right.

I wouldn't say everything is back to normal though. Even though photon prices have fallen, ray-photons are still overpriced while gra and megi photons took a big drop in price. I see noobs putting up A rank crea weapons for crazy prices (Yeah, I'm going to buy a 16% dark cresaud for 60 mil when I go use a caliburn for a even cheaper price and do more damage) and the boards for those aren't even hard to find. Same thing goes with kubara wood as noobs still charge 40k-200k for just one lol. Sad thing about all these overpriced shops still is that no one is buying their stuff lol. I check back like 5 days later and they still got the same crap up.

Oh and in one of my player shops, I'm just too lazy to change the prices so if anyone buys, its their fault lol. And yeah, I myself have been asking for meseta instead for trades due to synthing. Forces are lucky as all they have to worry about is grinding weapons (and a rank boards not yet anyways) so they can be rich forever lol.

Helly
Apr 18, 2007, 05:10 PM
A single slaterian should never be more than 2500, *not* 100k~1 mill either!

Fixed since thats how much it costs a NPC's~

On 2007-04-18 14:37, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Some items are still stupidly overpriced in player stores though (Things like Kubara Wood, but even Par/Neu/Mot Ebon- ive seen shops trying to sell this for 400k+...)

What do ya think a good price for Kubara would be anyway? Resin costs 4000 at NPC and Polymer would prolly be like 8000 if it was ever NPC'd (yet in player shops it goes for waaaaaay more) so I have a hard time trying to figure out the right price for Kubara.

On 2007-04-18 14:43, ZeroVer01 wrote:
We also need to realize, that some of those shops that have items for sale, at ridiculous prices, may not play the game anymore, and just have their samed prices from back when meseta was basically given away in lobbies. Though, their are probably a lot of ignorant players, who still think that they can strike it rich, just by overpricing, But hey, I guess in their case, it only takes one sale to make a bundle.

Yeah someone oughta like compile a list of player shops that are dead/locked/storage/stupidly priced and post it here and other places! Maybe that'd get those shop owners to straighten up....or at least tell us where to avoid!

Tekershee
Apr 18, 2007, 05:13 PM
The faster it goes down, the faster the half of us who saved up a few hundred meseta can go about buying gajillions of photons. And then, prices will go up again for a slight bit. Maybe.

ZeroVer01
Apr 18, 2007, 05:18 PM
Really though, a quick solution to solve this problem on the US PS2/PC version, would be for Sonic Team to sell the Sonic and Tails statues, for like 2 million each. Of course, everyone would just have to buy them.

Heck, they could also do the item exchange, like that in the Ultimate Attack, but instead of ban photons, they could accept meseta.

physic
Apr 18, 2007, 05:43 PM
well some items are just worth a lot. fact is kubara wood will always be pretty expensive. not to teh level it is now, but yeah 20k 30k you ll see this. because if A grinders ever come out they will get a lot of use, and they already do with special weaps, not to mention every s rank has a kubara version. kubara will cost, and the s rank materials will cost. Another thing to realize regardles of the money pool, some people already have everything they need, no need for weaps any more when you have bought teh best buyable, almost every weap in game has been out for like a month or two with no grinders to kill any of em.

Helly
Apr 18, 2007, 05:54 PM
On 2007-04-18 15:18, ZeroVer01 wrote:
Really though, a quick solution to solve this problem on the US PS2/PC version, would be for Sonic Team to sell the Sonic and Tails statues, for like 2 million each. Of course, everyone would just have to buy them.

I wouldn't take 'em even for free. If they appeared in my common box or whatever I'd sell them to an NPC shop and then dump the resulting cash in a mission. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But I do agree that releasing them and similar things for high prices would reel in the rest of the phony mesata.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Helly on 2007-04-18 15:55 ]</font>

Shade-
Apr 18, 2007, 06:19 PM
It's really hard for me to tell.

I've been holding onto this about 19mil for a long time now.

I've synthed all my own guns, so they only things I need are armor, and well, a giga/bullet PP save. So if anyone ever sells one of those for cash, let me know.

is 19 mil a lot now? because last time I checked that wasn't anything to brag about.

Anyone care to spout out how much cash they are holding, just to compare?

Kimil
Apr 18, 2007, 06:34 PM
Everyone now has around 500k-2mil now which is as balanced as its ever going to get with S2 missions dishing out the cash now. Only a few ppl horded their money and still have tens of millions, but those ppl don't effect the economy if they bnever spend it, do they?

Schubalts
Apr 18, 2007, 06:35 PM
On 2007-04-18 16:19, Shade- wrote:
It's really hard for me to tell.

I've been holding onto this about 19mil for a long time now.

I've synthed all my own guns, so they only things I need are armor, and well, a giga/bullet PP save. So if anyone ever sells one of those for cash, let me know.

is 19 mil a lot now? because last time I checked that wasn't anything to brag about.

Anyone care to spout out how much cash they are holding, just to compare?

Uhh, around 12 mil on hand, a few more mil in shop items. Got all 9* on my main, nothing to do but raise alts now =/

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 06:42 PM
On 2007-04-18 15:10, Helly wrote:

A single slaterian should never be more than 2500, *not* 100k~1 mill either!

Fixed since thats how much it costs a NPC's~

On 2007-04-18 14:37, UrikoBB3 wrote:

What do ya think a good price for Kubara would be anyway? Resin costs 4000 at NPC and Polymer would prolly be like 8000 if it was ever NPC'd (yet in player shops it goes for waaaaaay more) so I have a hard time trying to figure out the right price for Kubara.

On 2007-04-18 14:43, ZeroVer01 wrote:
We also need to realize, that some of those shops that have items for sale, at ridiculous prices, may not play the game anymore, and just have their samed prices from back when meseta was basically given away in lobbies. Though, their are probably a lot of ignorant players, who still think that they can strike it rich, just by overpricing, But hey, I guess in their case, it only takes one sale to make a bundle.

Yeah someone oughta like compile a list of player shops that are dead/locked/storage/stupidly priced and post it here and other places! Maybe that'd get those shop owners to straighten up....or at least tell us where to avoid!

Actually, Nano/Meta/Ortaresin is sold for 7500 meseta at the NPC stores. Kubara Wood goes for around 800 meseta on the 360 servers, which I still think is too much. Good thing I've been hoarding mine.

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 06:48 PM
On 2007-04-18 16:34, Kimil wrote:
Everyone now has around 500k-2mil now which is as balanced as its ever going to get with S2 missions dishing out the cash now. Only a few ppl horded their money and still have tens of millions, but those ppl don't effect the economy if they bnever spend it, do they?

If you think EVERYONE having 500,000 to 2,000,000 meseta is "balanced" then you are clueless. The average player on the 360 has anywhere between 1 and 600,000 meseta, with a few players hoarding it all (like Ryno) and breaking the million mark. Balanced on your server? Maybe. Sega's definition of "balance"? Not even close.

You are GREATLY overestimating the return on S2 missions. Maybe because no one has any real grasp of "value" over there anymore?

Kimil
Apr 18, 2007, 06:52 PM
On 2007-04-18 16:48, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

If you think EVERYONE having 500,000 to 2,000,000 meseta is "balanced" then you are clueless. The average player on the 360 has anywhere between 1 and 600,000 meseta, with a few players hoarding it all (like Ryno) and breaking the million mark. Balanced on your server? Maybe. Sega's definition of "balance"? Not even close.

You are GREATLY overestimating the return on S2 missions. Maybe because no one has any real grasp of "value" over there anymore?

Obsidian, why why why why, must you always try and do this? No one cares.

AL1ST0R
Apr 18, 2007, 07:01 PM
That's because hackers cant hack anything anymore. the new pacth that sega did at the weapon wipe have them all stumpped. they cant find the adresses to hack anything poor poor them lol

DikkyRay
Apr 18, 2007, 07:08 PM

Uhm, i know ALOT of people with like 99 mil.
so that 500k-2mil is waaaaaaay off.
Hell i myself have like 30 mil. And have had that for awhiiiiile

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 07:11 PM
On 2007-04-18 16:52, Kimil wrote:

Obsidian, why why why why, must you always try and do this? No one cares.

Which is why we're posting in a Poll/Thread where the poster asked for people's opinion on the state of your economy.

What am I "trying" to do? I'm merely putting things in perspective. Your economy was FUBAR from the get-go.

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 07:13 PM
Have you ever played on the PS2/PC servers?

No?

Okay then.

(Stolen from Sychocis, or close enough)

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 07:16 PM
Have you ever *not* had haxeta?

No?

Okay.

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 07:18 PM
I don't use player shops, so no.

Look up assuming, you seem to do it lots beyond your knowledge.

Seriously, get out of a topic that has nothing to do with you. What do you know about the PC/PS2 economy that isn't a gross exaggeration.

This is to comment on how the economy is fixing itself out or not. You don't play on the servers in questions, nothing you say is constructive.

Neith
Apr 18, 2007, 07:19 PM
For Kubara Wood, I'd pay 15k a piece, reluctantly. It's a common drop, it drops frequently, and everywhere- why price it at stupid prices (I'm talking 100k+).

What bugs me more is when I see a shop advertised as 'newbie friendly', or something to that extent, then totally ripping off (I've seen 200k for a Gigasaud, wasn't even grinded, and only had 12% Light). People who run shops like that irritate me to no end.

Obsidian, I wish some of you 360 players could spend a day on PC/PS2. What may be balanced on your server is very, very different here. 600k might be a ton of money to a 360 player, but on PC/PS2, most people at lv40+ have 5,000,000+, at least. Hell, I have 15 million across my account, and I'm poor compared to some people.

Even with 15 mil, I can barely afford anything in player shops. I just searched for Di-Photons, as I was running low. The 'cheapest' I found in the search results? 45,000 PER photon, with the average shop charging 80,000 or more.

Even though PC/PS2 has a huge influx of money, we have a really messed up playershop economy to some extent, which makes it so most people, even with Millions of meseta can't afford much.

Edit: I'm just gonna add that this had better not be another 'X360 > PS2/PC' whinefest. If you don't like PC/PS2, stay the hell on X360. Likewise, if you don't like X360, stay away from it, heh. I'm not trying to be blunt, but I'm sure a lot of people are sick of this same argument, months after it started.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-04-18 17:22 ]</font>

AL1ST0R
Apr 18, 2007, 07:23 PM
it's ok the xbox 360 has never had hackers as of yet, but you know what's funny wem ight have hacked meseta or even weapons but our server is rich and your stuck in the slums scraping to get anything good lol. so i'll do everyone a favor and say GTFO of this topic

DikkyRay
Apr 18, 2007, 07:24 PM
On 2007-04-18 17:18, TorterraEndor wrote:

Seriously, get out of a topic that has nothing to do with you. What do you know about the PC/PS2 economy that isn't a gross exaggeration.

This is to comment on how the economy is fixing itself out or not. You don't play on the servers in questions, nothing you say is constructive.

Ignore him, he just wants to make it look like he has a big e-peen

Mikura
Apr 18, 2007, 07:24 PM
Point is, the PC/PS2 servers economy has been messed up for a long time now and no one is denying that. But it IS slowly getting better and by PC/PS2 standards, things have leveled off nicely. Is it on par with the 360 economy? Hell no. With time however, I believe meseta will continue to decline and it'll continue to get better. Will it ever be the same as the 360? Maybe, maybe not. Does it really matter? Nope.

With that said, I personally have around 45 mil meseta but I've seen other players and I'm in the minority. And I also have been hording it away. Mainly because there's not much I want or need anymore and anything I would want is way overpriced at most player shops.

Kaloa
Apr 18, 2007, 07:33 PM
It's hard to say. Prices are indeed dropping, but so is the demand for alot of things. There's no doubt that the mass amount of meseta that was present in our economy a few months back is starting to thin out a bit, thanks especially to the high cost of synthing 9* armors, but... I still see alot of people with quite a bit of cash on hand, and there are still alot of things (like units) that are nearly impossible to get with meseta or through player shops. It's true that it's alot harder for me to make money now than it used to be, but I don't think it's ONLY because people don't have as much money anymore. I think part of it has to do with the fact that a very large number of the regular PSU'ers already have everything they want and need as far as materials and 9*'s go, so there's a very small market to sell our finds and synthed items to.

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 07:33 PM
On 2007-04-18 17:18, TorterraEndor wrote:

Dikky seems to have confirmed my assumptions though, did he not?

I don't understand how one could exaggerate people have the maximum amount of money. I was also unaware that asking for comments meant everything had to be happy-go-lucky positive. I apologize for not living in Fallacyland.

EDIT: Dikky wrote:

Posted: 2007-04-18 17:08
Quote:

Uhm, i know ALOT of people with like 99 mil.
so that 500k-2mil is waaaaaaay off.
Hell i myself have like 30 mil. And have had that for awhiiiiile

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-04-18 18:02 ]</font>

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 07:36 PM
On 2007-04-18 17:33, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
I don't understand how one could exaggerate people have the maximum amount of money. I was also unaware that asking for comments meant everything had to be happy-go-lucky positive. I apologize for not living in Fallacyland.

Again, you don't play on the server in question. Get out. You're not adding anything constructive.

I know lots of people who don't use player shops because they don't want hacked money. They struggle to make money for clothes, weapons, etc. Quit assuming.

I personally have 200k on all my characters. I didn't realize the money cap was decreased so dramatically in the last patch.

And your "Comments" aren't comments. It's trolling, you play on the 360 and never played on PS2/PC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-04-18 17:38 ]</font>

Kimil
Apr 18, 2007, 07:37 PM
On 2007-04-18 17:24, DikkyRay wrote:
Ignore him, he just wants to make it look like he has a big e-peen

LOL, truuuuuuuuth

Siertes
Apr 18, 2007, 07:37 PM
I think I'm down to about 28 million meseta between my two characters (One used only for armor synthing). Most of that came from selling a Me / Concentrate for 50 million prior to taking a break from the game. My money is definitely disappearing fast due to synthing monomates and it isn't getting replenished very quickly.

Things are certainly looking up!

physic
Apr 18, 2007, 07:41 PM

Ill be first to say pcps2 econmy is highly inflated, but really yall should have more than 600k, on ps2 before the cheats even hit people were able to have that much, back before a ranks existed. if a 8 star A rank cost you 165k from npc, people who made a 30-50% 9 star one should be able to get at least a mill, considering how many you have to make to get that. only reason to not have 600k is you burn all your cash. Espacially when there has been nothing new for like a month.

when 8 stars are 165k, its not crazy people charging 200-300k for 9 star guns and rods either. cost about 145k to produce and around 50% chance to fail thows its base cost of production to like double. so yeah shop people should be able to make 600k pretty easy. and i rem before when we didnt even have s ank missions people were able to get 40k an hour. seeing as how even half price you can sell even random materials there, whereas pc ps2 they arent to valuable resale wise

you should be able to get like

-_Tao_-
Apr 18, 2007, 07:45 PM
true story... mesta is starting to lvl out

Witchblade56
Apr 18, 2007, 07:48 PM
I find it interesting that people feel the need to cap on PC/PS2er's when that wasnt the point of this thread/poll. The point was to have people make informed opinions on the state of our economy here.

While it is nice to see a comparison drawn between system universes, I fail to see the need that people sometimes have to make our universe appear to be "bad off". Then again nothing was said in my original post stating that people from the 360 universe/community couldn't express how they feel. Freedom of speech, nough said on that.

The thread was meant as an upbeat observation to my fellow players here. I look forward to a further stabilization in the economy.

I personally horde every ray photon/elemental photon i can get my hands on to just craft for myself. I've got more than my fair share of kubara wood that i never sell as i intend to use it when A grinders come out. Yea i made my millions off the haxeta craze you'd have to be stupid to think a rational player wouldn't.

As far as what goes on in player shops I really could care less, when i see the prices sky high i simply mosey on to the next thing. When i sell the weapons that are no longer of use to me I set the prices at 1/3 of the cost of the board [which incidentally mirrors to some degree NPC shop prices]. I never have anything in my shop within 2-3 days after i stick them up for sale.

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 07:50 PM
On 2007-04-18 17:19, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Obsidian, I wish some of you 360 players could spend a day on PC/PS2. What may be balanced on your server is very, very different here. 600k might be a ton of money to a 360 player, but on PC/PS2, most people at lv40+ have 5,000,000+, at least. Hell, I have 15 million across my account, and I'm poor compared to some people.

Even with 15 mil, I can barely afford anything in player shops. I just searched for Di-Photons, as I was running low. The 'cheapest' I found in the search results? 45,000 PER photon, with the average shop charging 80,000 or more.

Even though PC/PS2 has a huge influx of money, we have a really messed up playershop economy to some extent, which makes it so most people, even with Millions of meseta can't afford much.

That's my point. Kimil runs around screaming "IT'S OK!!!11!!1+11!!" like he has a quota to meet, when it just isn't true. Then he jumps on me when I point out something *gasps* he lied about just to make the economy look better.

I use the 360 as a standard because we haven't had the influx of meseta you did. When Kimil grabs his meaphone and starts parading around telling everyone everything is normal, I get agitated because he spewing untruths. There's nothing normal about your situation to begin with. Compared to what it was like before, yeah, it has improved. However, Kimil jumps from topic to topic saying everything is normal when it isn't. Normal is the standard right? The status quo? Well, since I use the 360 as a standard (as should most when comparing economies, not because it's better or worse, but because it's "pristine"), your economy is nothing like normal.

If you can find a post where I said anything to deny its recovery I'll leave. I've never said anything to contradict that. You all (hey, look!) ASSUME I'm talking down to you from atop some high horse. This is not true.

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 07:57 PM
On 2007-04-18 17:41, physic wrote:

Ill be first to say pcps2 econmy is highly inflated, but really yall should have more than 600k, on ps2 before the cheats even hit people were able to have that much, back before a ranks existed. if a 8 star A rank cost you 165k from npc, people who made a 30-50% 9 star one should be able to get at least a mill, considering how many you have to make to get that. only reason to not have 600k is you burn all your cash. Espacially when there has been nothing new for like a month.

when 8 stars are 165k, its not crazy people charging 200-300k for 9 star guns and rods either. cost about 145k to produce and around 50% chance to fail thows its base cost of production to like double. so yeah shop people should be able to make 600k pretty easy. and i rem before when we didnt even have s ank missions people were able to get 40k an hour. seeing as how even half price you can sell even random materials there, whereas pc ps2 they arent to valuable resale wise

you should be able to get like

Not everyone has enough money to afford stuff like that.

See the difference? We can't grab everything at once and then hoard our money. We buy a few things at a time, which means we're always low on money.

Witchblade56
Apr 18, 2007, 08:00 PM
Well then allow me to rephrase what i stated just above you Obsidian. There is nothing inherrantly wrong with stating the situation of our economy or for that matter commenting on the influx of meseta nd it's source.

I guess it seemed a tad bit condescending to me at first but after rereading your statement i find it's not as bad as i first thought.

Comparing our economy to yours is a bit like comparing apples and oranges. Both evolved differently from the start.

We had a huge influx from "Illegal" sources. You have yet to have anything like that happen. We see examples of what happens when the system is hacked and when the economy is allowed to grow and flourish on its own. The comparative value of a given item differs in the extreme just based on the platforms used to play the game.

I mean come on you have A rank units up for sale in bazaars whereas people on the PC/PS2 servers are carefully using the trade forums to make their trades for hard commodities versus liquid asset that as of yet still doesnt hold that much in value the way currency should.

Money is slowly gaining in value albeit slowly in our economy and it's nice to see if other people are noticing here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Witchblade56
Apr 18, 2007, 08:04 PM
and PHYSIC!!!!! Finish your thought LOL.

Christ i feel like we're in a room again and you start saying something and completely foget to finish your train of thought because youre too busy firing your nanoblast!

You also need to log on more often so that sara and i can hang out with you more [damned WoW game...].

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Witchblade56 on 2007-04-18 18:05 ]</font>

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 08:05 PM
On 2007-04-18 17:50, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
If you can find a post where I said anything to deny its recovery I'll leave. I've never said anything to contradict that. You all (hey, look!) ASSUME I'm talking down to you from atop some high horse. This is not true.

I never said you were on a high horse. If everyone on the 360 acts like they have something stuck up their ass like you, then it must not be a very friendly place.

While Kimil is making it sound better than it is, you're making it sound worse than what it is. And Kimil's experience means far more than yours(Or your lack thereof, to be exact).

How do you know the economy is getting better? Maybe everyone is just saying that to make themselves feel better. Your lack of knowledge on the subject, while thinking you have knowledge, is why you can't be taken seriously.

Again, get out of a thread for PS2/PC players to discuss their economy. Go make a 360 economy thread if you so wish to discuss about yours. Because what happens on the 360 servers doesn't mean anything on PS2/PC servers.

Helly
Apr 18, 2007, 08:21 PM
I've got about 3.2 million among my two characters combined. I don't share money between them so my non-shop character made her 1 million this year via Eastern Peril / Lab / Crimson (pro-tip: don't die). I'm sure the character with a shop made just as much but her on-hand (mission made) money is only about 250k thanks to synthing and stuff. In the shop bank is her untouchable 2 million most of which I'd say was made semi-legitimately because I never overpriced.

Basically what I'm saying is that my money is not the result of a goofed economy and if most 360 players aren't even near a million well... YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG ( unless you synth alot! I personally just stick by my B rank weps ^_^; ).

Kimil
Apr 18, 2007, 08:24 PM
I'm parading around? .____.??? I've posted all of... 3 posts and all between only a few lines?
And non of what I said was false, I've been looking. MOST people DO have 500k-2mil now. And I already said, those who horde their money don't effect the econmy at all since they are holding onto the money and taking it out of sysytem because it isn't curculating. Things aren't perfect, but everything is balancing out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-04-18 18:27 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 08:24 PM
On 2007-04-18 18:05, TorterraEndor wrote:

On 2007-04-18 17:50, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

I never said you were on a high horse. If everyone on the 360 acts like they have something stuck up their ass like you, then it must not be a very friendly place.

While Kimil is making it sound better than it is, you're making it sound worse than what it is. And Kimil's experience means far more than yours(Or your lack thereof, to be exact).

How do you know the economy is getting better? Maybe everyone is just saying that to make themselves feel better. Your lack of knowledge on the subject, while thinking you have knowledge, is why you can't be taken seriously.

Again, get out of a thread for PS2/PC players to discuss their economy. Go make a 360 economy thread if you so wish to discuss about yours. Because what happens on the 360 servers doesn't mean anything on PS2/PC servers.

First off, you're ASSUMING that I am speaking directly to you. This is not the case.

Second, I don't care what you think of my opinion. I base it on the knowledge I have. This knowledge comes from your community, so either my knowledge is accurate, or your all a bunch of BIG FAT PHONIES. In which case, that doesn't sound like a place I'd want to be.

I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion, but the point of a forum is to be an outlet for them.

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 08:25 PM
Thats just it. You don't have an opinion.

You don't PLAY on the server being discussed.

What is so hard to realize about that? Is it beyond your mental capabilities to grasp that? Should I form an opinion from your knowledge all 360 players cannot grasp they are indeed on a different server?

It is in my opinion people in Iraq are actually doing quite well for themselves. This whole war isn't even happening, they just want the pity. Of course, I know nothing about the war on Iraq and am not involved in it in any way shape or form, but I still have an opinion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-04-18 18:32 ]</font>

XDeviousX
Apr 18, 2007, 08:27 PM
What happens on 360, stays on 360...

As a fellow PC/Ps2 player all I have to say is that hexta is still there. People with a lot of it just don't need to buy anything at the moment since they have bought anything they could need/want. How could anyone with over 20 million spend it all? What could they possibly buy that they don't already have? Anything that they wanted they bought a long time ago and now they are waiting for s-rank weapons and armor to come out along with a-s units and grinder boards...

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 08:33 PM
On 2007-04-18 18:25, TorterraEndor wrote:
Thats just it. You don't have an opinion.

You don't PLAY on the server being discussed.

What is so hard to realize about that? Is it beyond your mental capabilities to grasp that? Should I form an opinion from your knowledge all 360 players cannot grasp they are indeed on a different server?

Really? I can't form an opinion? So, you have no opinion on the VTech incident because you weren't there to experience it. It was only a tragedy if you were there (and by your logic, shot).

You were kidding right? What a load of crock.

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 08:35 PM
Ok, you can have an opinion on something that doesn't effect you, fine.

But no one cares because it doesn't effect you.

And I don't have an opinion on such an incident because I've grown up enough to realize I don't care about people I've never met, never will meet, never cared to meet, and never will miss.

Nice...guilt trip? I guess.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-04-18 18:37 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 08:42 PM
On 2007-04-18 18:35, TorterraEndor wrote:
Ok, you can have an opinion on something that doesn't effect you, fine.

But no one cares because it doesn't effect you.

And I don't have an opinion on such an incident because I've grown up enough to realize I don't care about people I've never met, never will meet, never cared to meet, and never will miss.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-04-18 18:36 ]</font>

So, instead of debating the facts and misconceptions of the PS2/PC community, you're wasting your time telling me I can't have an opinion, and even if I could somehow get one, no one cares about it. Yet you're arguing with me...So you must care.

So, either you DO care about my un-opinion, because you're posting, or I actually made a point and you're choosing to divert the argument.

Either way, you're heartless.

"Shit, I just ran over someone's puppy. Oh well, I didn't know it and I don't know them."

Kimil
Apr 18, 2007, 08:45 PM
Really? I can't form an opinion? So, you have no opinion on the VTech incident because you weren't there to experience it. It was only a tragedy if you were there (and by your logic, shot).

Stay on topic please. Also, You are not wanted in anything to do with PS2/PC. Please leave.

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 08:49 PM
You're the one and went offtopic trying to bring in...something quite unrelated. Trying to make me seem heartless on the internet, oh you got me there. I don't care about anything.

Noticed with some interest that people are starting to ask for meseta in trades.

You cannot notice something not on your server, you added nothing to the topic from your first post and to your latest, and to whatever else you post. Unless you buy the PC/PS2 version for some reason.

Also, you try too hard to sound smart. I've noticed that a lot, never bothered to say anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-04-18 18:51 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 08:52 PM
On 2007-04-18 18:49, TorterraEndor wrote:
You're the one and went offtopic trying to bring in...something quite unrelated. Trying to make me seem heartless on the internet, oh you got me there. I don't care about anything.

You cannot notice something not on your server, you added nothing to the topic from your first post and to your latest, and to whatever else you post. Unless you buy the PC/PS2 version for some reason.

Also, you try too hard to sound smart. I've noticed that a lot, never bothered to say anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-04-18 18:51 ]</font>

Not only did I not post above you (that was Kimil), but I'm not the one who posted that quote either.

Nice try though.

Gryffin
Apr 18, 2007, 08:55 PM
On 2007-04-18 18:33, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

Obsidian, I would appreciate it if you would think a little bit about reminding people of things like that. Not everyone is stable enough to talk about things on those levels, so please try and avoid mentioning these things...find other examples.

'So you have no opinion on the Toys R' Us shipping department because you haven't seen them' would have worked much better...

Nia
Apr 18, 2007, 08:56 PM
SHUTUP!

Kimil
Apr 18, 2007, 08:58 PM
Well obviously she/he was talking to you Obsidian... And he didn't quote you, he never said he did...

And please stop this, its meaningless. Obsidian goes on, and on, and on, and on

BACK ON TOPIC NOW

State of Economy? Getting better. Not there yet,. but getting better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-04-18 19:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-04-18 19:01 ]</font>

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 08:58 PM
Kimil posted before I hit reply. The quote wasn't from you(Nor did...I say it was), it was the original posters post. Of course, you didn't care to read it and just saw "PC/PS2" and immediately had to jump into the topic.

How are you not banned yet is beyond me. You constantly troll, and are just subtle enough to slip under the mods radars(Although I wouldn't be too proud, PSOW mods aren't very good), and just when stuff gets risky, you step back for a bit for the heat to die down. You shove your "Down with PS2/PC up with 360" in every topic that even mentions any of those 2/3 letters. You ignore what the topic is even about, to try and...I don't even have an idea. And then you go offtopic, trying to make everyone else look like horrible people?

Its been said too many times. Get PS2/PC or get out. It doesn't involve you.

Nia
Apr 18, 2007, 08:59 PM
SHUUUUT UUUUUP!

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 09:02 PM
Really? Because, if I recall correctly, my first post was correcting a price quote by Helly.

If you can find where I said down with PS2/PC and up with the 360 then by all means, show me.

And if you knew that was from the original poster's post, why'd you tell him/her they haven't played the game on the PS2/PC? That makes no sense.

Gryffin
Apr 18, 2007, 09:02 PM
On 2007-04-18 18:59, Nia wrote:
SHUUUUT UUUUUP!

Right now, I love you.

XD

I wanna play too.

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUP!

On topic: I think the economy would be better off if everyone...stopped hoarding? XD

LOWER 'YA PRICES ALREADY!

xP

Kimil
Apr 18, 2007, 09:05 PM
I think I've decided, anything posted by Obsidian will be ignored immediately for they are a waste of time to read in all situations.

Want lower prices? Come to my shop, 9* Weps selling at 150K, the same price as 8* weps ( all the compeditors sell 9* at 300k) Sold about 5 today http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif, I'm not poor anymore, yay!

Nia
Apr 18, 2007, 09:05 PM
its soooo much easier to make money this way:

synth weps
sell weps cheap and fast
buy more boards
repeat

all the hoarders are greedy and dumb

Gryffin
Apr 18, 2007, 09:06 PM
On 2007-04-18 19:05, Kimil wrote:

Want lower prices? Come to my shop, 9* Weps selling at 150K, the same price as 8* weps ( all the compeditors sell 9* at 300k) Sold about 5 today http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif, I'm not poor anymore, yay!

I think I may have bought some of those...I was on a weapon binge today....was it me who bought some from you? I can't remember all the shops I went to xD

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 09:06 PM
I was telling you that using the quote -_-

Get some common sense. You're hopeless.

Look up subtle, christ, you just...Can't possibly be this stupid.

Kimil
Apr 18, 2007, 09:11 PM
On 2007-04-18 19:06, Gryffin wrote:

I think I may have bought some of those...I was on a weapon binge today....was it me who bought some from you? I can't remember all the shops I went to xD

Hmm I'll check my log book when I get home http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (at night class atm).

I'll restock later with better elements http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Earth, Ice and Light. (I'll be on Moatoob a lot, just synthed a 50% thunder 9* dagger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif so it should be EZ)

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 09:14 PM
Actually Kimil, I'm probably gonna check out your store ;x Been too lazy to synth stuff lately, and I want me some 9* gear.

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 09:15 PM
On 2007-04-18 19:06, TorterraEndor wrote:
I was telling you that using the quote -_-

Get some common sense. You're hopeless.

Look up subtle, christ, you just...Can't possibly be this stupid.

Maybe next time you ought to make note you aren't replying to the quote? Your whole post was out of context because of when Kimil posted.

Karazy-T
Apr 18, 2007, 09:16 PM
Hello, I played World of Warcraft. Your economy is shit, yes, but doesn't compare to the fuck-crap I've had to deal with.

I played this shitty game for a month and dumped it. Good choice.

BTW, hackseta was so much fun to use. God, if only I could do that for every game I played...

Kimil
Apr 18, 2007, 09:17 PM
Just one thig though! DON'T GO RIGHT NOW!

I have nothing good left, just a dark element 9* Axe! I'm planning on lowering to to the 90k range if it doesn't sell *winkwink*

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 09:19 PM
@OK: a retarded baby coulda got it, but alright

@Kimil: I lack money now anyways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif And no need for an axe right now, but I could give it to a friend as a gift.

Edit: But I did jack the spear and will hoard it til I find a use for it! Which will be soon anyways.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-04-18 19:21 ]</font>

Karazy-T
Apr 18, 2007, 09:23 PM
@OK: a retarded baby coulda got it, but alright
You sir, win the internet. That is such a well-thought out flame. How hard were the creative gears turning to produce this one?

DIAF, I've been a member here all of a day after x months of not visiting, and you already annoy me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Karazy-T on 2007-04-18 19:28 ]</font>

Siertes
Apr 18, 2007, 09:25 PM
On 2007-04-18 19:05, Nia wrote:
its soooo much easier to make money this way:

synth weps
sell weps cheap and fast
buy more boards
repeat

all the hoarders are greedy and dumb

That would only work if you succeed at every single synth on every board. If you fail even 1, you'll barely (if even) break even if you price weapons "fair" and cheap.

TorterraEndor
Apr 18, 2007, 09:27 PM
I've been...insulted on the internet, I mean, wow...this is so new for me, I don't know how to take it. Should I cry? Should I rebuttal? Should I question your sexual preference? I mean, your use of sarcasm was so good, I just...can't believe it...

Who woulda thought PSOW would have some /b/tard wannabe kid! I didn't I say for sure.

Nia
Apr 18, 2007, 09:29 PM
i seem to be doin just fine with this process.... im sitting at about 8 mill and it pretty much makes me stay right at about 25K profit on each wep so i climb very slowly but i stay in the positive. I also have insane luck w/ my synths (THANKS TENGOH BOW!)

Nia
Apr 18, 2007, 09:30 PM
should i... SHUT UP?!

Ryna
Apr 18, 2007, 09:31 PM
Due to the amount of flaming happening in this thread, I am going to lock it.