PDA

View Full Version : What is the deal with carriguine-rucar?

majorgamer55
Apr 18, 2007, 06:11 PM
Ok look i want to know, is carriguine-rucar a hack or a legit weapon?
Since i seen many people with it, it seems legit to me, or is it just a hack?

Nia
Apr 18, 2007, 06:17 PM
well, from what we are hearing as of late the board IS dropping, but i dont know about seeing "MANY" ppl with it.... i havent even seen 1.....

jayster
Apr 18, 2007, 06:17 PM
Its legit, been found and confirmed on 360. Hutn away

A2K
Apr 18, 2007, 06:18 PM
It's possible to find the materials for and create a Carriguine-Rucar. It is, however, ridiculously rare to the point that on servers where cheating hasn't been a huge issue (JP PC/PS2, Xbox 360) there are extremely few. On 360, for example there's only one widely known to exist.

Yes, the item itself can be obtained legitimately, but 99% of the ones you see around are probably hacked.

Siertes
Apr 18, 2007, 06:18 PM
It is obtainable, as someone on the 360 found it, but most of the ones you see now (On PC/PS2) are probably old hacked ones.

Aobikari
Apr 18, 2007, 06:24 PM
It can be found legit on the 360. I know the person that currently owns the only one on the 360 servers (I think he is the only one at least). Good luck finding the materials and the board.

Nobo
Apr 18, 2007, 06:48 PM
It has been found on 360. I saw some dude have it and he had to trade it to the jerky showoff who has a Halp Serafi and a Crea Double. HULK. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

ZodiacNKnight
Apr 18, 2007, 07:39 PM
This is what happened...

Around mid December/January a lot of illegal S-rank weapons were created via 3rd party software and data manipulation. SEGA took action and the GMs commenced a search to wipe out the S-rank weapons. The dilemma with that is that some of the S-rank weapons were able to be obtained legally so there was no way to distinguish a hack s-rank from a legit one. The only way they could confirm an S-rank weapon was hacked was that it was NOT released to the public yet.

All the hacked/illegally obtained Rucars, Crea Doubles, and Halarods were not wiped because they could not distinguish them from the legit ones out there, if any. SEGA made a formal reply and just stated all the unreleased items were removed. They're not going to admit or address the inflation in the economy nor that there are still hacked items out there simply because there is no solution to solve this without hindering the publics gameplay.

Anytime you see a Halarod, Crea Doubles, or Rucar it is in very, very HIGH PROBABILITY that it was obtained illegally. The person who owns these usually claims that he/she got the board/item through a trade which is grounds for invalid credit of legitimate proof.
If you obtain an S-RANK weapon board make sure you get screenshots or video because its value is worth a hell lot more than the rest that are floating around. PS2 users are at a disatvantage. If you don't get proof you might as well call it hacked because no one will likely believe you.

As to your Carriguine-rucar question, yes it can be obtained. A SEGA representative replied and confirmed it in someone's private message which was posted in their forums. This doesn't mean that people who have it makes it legit though.
360 is more creditable than PC/PS2 because they haven't had the hacking crisis as horrid as we have.

If someone says or shows that they have a Rucar they need to show proof of authenticity, otherwise it will be labeled as hacked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-04-18 22:14 ]</font>

majorgamer55
Apr 18, 2007, 08:08 PM
hmm ok thanks everyone this really gave me something to think about. . .
but what i am saying look i am on the PS2 and how the hell am i going to screenshot my trades? lol

jayster
Apr 18, 2007, 09:37 PM
camera.... capture card...

Cerberus1981
Apr 18, 2007, 09:52 PM
Hulk has one (360) but he has every rare going.

He was doing labs earlier and I looked at his weapons, Serafi, Crea Doubles, Rucar, he has them all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-04-18 19:53 ]</font>

NPCMook
Apr 18, 2007, 09:58 PM
Its been known the Rucar was legit for sometime now, some people just refused to accept it...

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 19, 2007, 02:39 AM
at this point, I don't see what difference it makes if the weapon is legit or hacked. No more hacked items are coming in, and whether it's hacked or not, the value of it is significant.

THE JACKEL

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 19, 2007, 06:37 AM
On 2007-04-18 19:37, jayster wrote:
camera.... capture card...

Unfortunately some of us, even though we have PS2's and enough money to pay for a subscription. Some of us don't have the kinda money for a Capture Card. Especially if your PC is a piece of crud that's on life support.

Rashiid
Apr 19, 2007, 06:41 AM
ok plz lock this, the guy got his answer.

yes. its out. go look for it. have a blast-o-rama.

Agnostic187
Apr 19, 2007, 08:39 AM
I made it. Trex Maze bought the board and the mats in the end. HULK deserves it as he gave up ALOT to get it, and I mean.. alot. Not my position to say exactly what, but it involved several different things. (bussex not included) -_-

pionear
Apr 19, 2007, 05:30 PM
On 2007-04-19 00:39, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
at this point, I don't see what difference it makes if the weapon is legit or hacked. No more hacked items are coming in, and whether it's hacked or not, the value of it is significant.

THE JACKEL

It makes some difference to the people who never intentionally hacked weapons...

But you do kinda have a point. Because if you played on the PS2/PC, more likey than not you have brought/traded/received hacked weapons/meesta.

Even non S-Rank weapons and boards was probably duped, so there's no telling if that A-Rank Claw, Armour or Axe was duped or not.

DummieAcount
Apr 19, 2007, 05:41 PM
Although it is legit, probably more than half of them on the PC/PS2 are hacked.

Amalga
Apr 19, 2007, 09:13 PM
Okay, I know this is total bull, but I need to clarify.

I was on the 360 today and some member named Wolf was running around saying that he has a Carriguine-Rucar that he's willing to get rid of, and it cannot be traded. He was trying to sucker people into joining his party in order to set up an exchange. Someone was actually about to fall for it until another member called him out.

I've never heard of this myself so I do need to ask. NOOB QUESTION: Are there items that cannot be traded?

PALRAPPYS
Apr 19, 2007, 09:25 PM
On 2007-04-19 19:13, Amalga wrote:
Okay, I know this is total bull, but I need to clarify.

I was on the 360 today and some member named Wolf was running around saying that he has a Carriguine-Rucar that he's willing to get rid of, and it cannot be traded. He was trying to sucker people into joining his party in order to set up an exchange. Someone was actually about to fall for it until another member called him out.

I've never heard of this myself so I do need to ask. NOOB QUESTION: Are there items that cannot be traded?

ONLY PA Fragments and the Ultimate Photon Arts.

EVERY SINGLE OTHER ITEM IN THE DARN GAME THAT IS CURRENTLY OBTAINABLE AT THIS TIME IS TRADEABLE.