PDA

View Full Version : I hate this f*ckin game

Seibrix
Apr 18, 2007, 08:15 PM
I've had it and have gotten it running for over a week and the most I have gotten done is talk! Everybody fuckin yaps! Wth! Its ok to talk during or after a mish but, for christ sake there is like 20 something people just sitting down doing nothing? I can't believe sega made a game this bad. Its basically AIM with a little bit of gameplay no incentive to do anything you just jump in on a team and play. I think sega seriously needs to totally restructure this game. Its a.... a really bad game. I can't believe any of you actually play this. I mean pso was different it was the 1st of its kind. But, you would think after this much time and all these games came out sega would have learned but, then again these are the same guys that gave sonic(shadow i know) a gun.

I'm gonna go back in and wait for someone to prove me wrong.

Retehi
Apr 18, 2007, 08:16 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=11

Fulgore
Apr 18, 2007, 08:17 PM
woahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Calm Down.....No one wants to play with you when you act that way.....go sit in the corner for a time out!

Gemel
Apr 18, 2007, 08:18 PM
Dont forget to cancel your subsscription if you are quitting, and dont turn into one of those people that quit the game but are on the forums 100% of the time bitching about everything.

GL in whatever you do.

Parn
Apr 18, 2007, 08:19 PM
Here, have a chili dog.

http://synbios.net/images/misc/chilidogz.gif

XDeviousX
Apr 18, 2007, 08:22 PM
On 2007-04-18 18:15, Seibrix wrote:
I've had it and have gotten it running for over a week and the most I have gotten done is talk! Everybody fuckin yaps! Wth! Its ok to talk during or after a mish but, for christ sake there is like 20 something people just sitting down doing nothing? I can't believe sega made a game this bad. Its basically AIM with a little bit of gameplay no incentive to do anything you just jump in on a team and play. I think sega seriously needs to totally restructure this game. Its a.... a really bad game. I can't believe any of you actually play this. I mean pso was different it was the 1st of its kind. But, you would think after this much time and all these games came out sega would have learned but, then again these are the same guys that gave sonic(shadow i know) a gun.

I'm gonna go back in and wait for someone to prove me wrong.

You can sit around and chat on any online game...

Other then that, you lack any valid points to debate or to agree with...

I have no idea what about this game you hate so much besides people chatting a lot, and if that is what you hate why not go to an area/universe/mission where people aren't chatting it up, or to an empty universe? Just a thought...

Karazy-T
Apr 18, 2007, 09:18 PM
Parn, that's gotta be the most suggestive Sonic image I've ever seen.

And I agree, this game does blow chunks.

Seibrix
Apr 19, 2007, 02:06 PM
You yourself have no arguement. I play several online games on my pc and none of them are as bad psu. I'm sorry. I'm a sega fan since forever and this is just bad. You should just be able to jump in on a mish. Its not even a blind invite and everyones lvl are way different. Its a totally unorganized game only a seriously confused fanboy would appreciate this game for whatever its worth. But, I digress. I'm not whining i'm more irritated that i paid money for this game and won't get any satisfaction.

Seibrix
Apr 19, 2007, 02:07 PM
None of you even bother to prove me wrong. Cause you can't. Can't even pvp in this game wtf is that?

VanHalen
Apr 19, 2007, 03:52 PM
This is the funniest rant I have ever seen about PSU.

DikkyRay
Apr 19, 2007, 04:14 PM
I guess some people lack the sense to freakin start their own mission.
And wtf? Everyone freakin yaps? I can go to MANY mission counters and see several games. Tard.

Raysa
Apr 19, 2007, 04:46 PM
lol Go play WoW.

Skuda
Apr 19, 2007, 04:50 PM
On 2007-04-19 12:07, Seibrix wrote:
None of you even bother to prove me wrong. Cause you can't. Can't even pvp in this game wtf is that?

If you look at the premis of PSU close enough, you'd realize that the idea of PvP is stupid. Guardians fighting each other?

The only reason I can see a use for PvP is if they set up some sort of guardian training center. Right now, (in game), there's a lot of SEED problems, and the threat of the Illuminus is hanging over everyones heads. Guardians wouldn't go into a level willy-nilly just to smack each other with weapons.

The gameplay wasn't built for PvP either. If they did impliment it, it would be extremely broken. A great ammount of work would have to be put in to make it even remotely worth while.

back on topic, If people want to talk, fine. That's their choice. If you're having trouble finding a party, you're probably not looking in the right places.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2007-04-19 14:52 ]</font>

Tay
Apr 19, 2007, 04:58 PM
I've had it and have gotten it running for over a week and the most I have gotten done is talk! Everybody fuckin yaps! Wth! Its ok to talk during or after a mish but, for christ sake there is like 20 something people just sitting down doing nothingIt's because the majority of people who play this game have no friends.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 19, 2007, 05:08 PM
On 2007-04-19 14:50, Skuda wrote:
If you look at the premis of PSU close enough, you'd realize that the idea of PvP is stupid. Guardians fighting each other?

They should allow you to make Rogues, Allied Military Force soldiers and Communion of Gurhal members. I believe that PvP would be justified, then.

Ma_Navu
Apr 19, 2007, 06:42 PM
I've had it and have gotten it running for over a week and the most I have gotten done is talk! Everybody fuckin yaps! Wth! Its ok to talk during or after a mish but, for christ sake there is like 20 something people just sitting down doing nothing

"20 something people just sitting down doing nothing?" That's like, almost every online game. PSO? People sat in the lobbies doing nothing. FFXI? Hundreds sat around in the main cities doing nothing.

My advice? Pick a better reason to hate PSU.

Seibrix
Apr 19, 2007, 07:10 PM
Thats not like most online games. If you do talk its not for like 20 minutes to an hour i'll go do a mish and they're still sitting there doing nothing.

WoW... shit I just might start playing. I already CoV and its a lowball mmo honestly and its light years ahead of this game. I'm sorry game sucks. I keep playing though. Hopefully someone proves me wrong.

DikkyRay
Apr 19, 2007, 07:17 PM
Ok, just ignore those losers. So what if they are wasting money?
If you want a game with people, go to Player Matchup section. People will go there. Then, because you know they play, you can mail thm again and still play.
Or join a game thats grinding. Sure it may not seem fun, but those are the people that will play with you again.
Or join another friends game and meet new people
Or make your own game, and make a title "Looking for group to party with, PLease join!"
it works. Its how i manage without my other friends. Just give it a chance. You will always have dbags who would rather talk and waste money then play a truely fun game

Ma_Navu
Apr 19, 2007, 07:42 PM
On 2007-04-19 17:10, Seibrix wrote:
Thats not like most online games. If you do talk its not for like 20 minutes to an hour i'll go do a mish and they're still sitting there doing nothing.

It is like other games. Like before, I'll compare it to PSO and FFXI.

In PSO, there were times when my party blew through every level in episode 4. A majority of people who were in the lobby before the game were still screwing around in the lobby. Going through all the levels takes a while (MUCH longer than 20 minutes).

In FFXI,I make sure I get myself equipped before venturing off into enemy territory. While doing so, I notice loads of people standing around, doing nothing. I go to the next country over and come back (which takes HOURS), and the same people are still fucking around in the same spot doing absolutely nothing.

My point is, no matter which game you play, people with screw around in any major area. There will be people who stand in the same spot for days, doing nothing. Don't think PSU's the only game that has players standing idle. Almost every online game has them.

DikkyRay
Apr 19, 2007, 07:46 PM
Oh before i forget, I know one of my best friends on PSO used to talk in the lobby for hours. Why? Catching up. If i ever spot him in the lobby, im not going to go "Oh hey Dustin, havent seen/talked/contacted you in like a year! I hope you join my game!" Im probably going to be "OMFG DUSTIIIN!!!!ITS DIKKYYYYY!!!!" Then talk with him for a loooooong time

VanHalen
Apr 19, 2007, 08:18 PM
This is still funny.

Seibrix
Apr 19, 2007, 08:41 PM
Yeah but, FFXI is not a good comparison that game is shit too. Totally inactive game. I'm just not motivated. Judging by most of the people that post in this thread they must play on a ps2 because if you had a pc you most certainly wouldn't be stuck on this game.

Seibrix
Apr 19, 2007, 08:46 PM
Judging by most of these post i'm not alone. Figures.

VanHalen
Apr 19, 2007, 09:00 PM
I'm on the PC and I love this game.

Ma_Navu
Apr 19, 2007, 09:06 PM
On 2007-04-19 18:41, Seibrix wrote:
Yeah but, FFXI is not a good comparison that game is shit too. Totally inactive game. I'm just not motivated. Judging by most of the people that post in this thread they must play on a ps2 because if you had a pc you most certainly wouldn't be stuck on this game.

Although you're entitled to your opinion, I'll have to disagree with you. I don't think FFXI is shit. There's a lot of things that can be done within the game, many goals that can be worked for. One of the few problems I think there are is the transportation. Non-white mages and low leveled characters take too long to get to their destination.

Secondly, I used to play PSU on the PC. It was good, I just lost all motivation to play it for some reason. Nothing really to work toward, I guess.

DraginHikari
Apr 20, 2007, 08:51 AM
Meh, we've heard this same story several times over. If you really hate this game that much then go away. No one is forcing you to play anything. People enjoy the game for what it is. People will spend their money doing this how they feel like.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DraginHikari on 2007-04-20 06:54 ]</font>

Seibrix
Apr 20, 2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah i guess your right. If i was a fat greasy anime chick. I would love this game. Your right draginhikari. I'm sad that this is what sega fans have turned into. tsk tsk tsk This game could have been so good. If sega hadn't once again dropped the ball.

You guys swear this is .hack.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seibrix on 2007-04-20 11:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seibrix on 2007-04-20 11:29 ]</font>

VanHalen
Apr 20, 2007, 02:47 PM
You mean that show that made no sense but was ok?

Ma_Navu
Apr 20, 2007, 02:51 PM
Meh, PSU and .hack are two completely different games. One has a decent, original storyline, the other is merely a poor attempt at copying its predecessor. I think you know which is which.

.hack was neat, but four games? Extending it like that made it get stale after a while. It's great the G.U. spiced it up a bit by adding new elements to the battle scene. PSU, however, didn't really do much except add new weapon types, which weren't all that great in the first place (Shotguns were neat, though).

Tay
Apr 20, 2007, 03:01 PM
On 2007-04-20 11:26, Seibrix wrote:
Yeah i guess your right. If i was a fat greasy anime chick. I would love this game.lol, truf

DikkyRay
Apr 20, 2007, 03:04 PM
Its great how several people make valid points, and he ignores them.
Oh, and how he only listens to a sentance of Ma-Navu's posts, and turns it around to how he is right

Ma_Navu
Apr 20, 2007, 03:08 PM
It's great to know that someone listens to me, albeit, only a quarter of what I say~ xD

Firocket1690
Apr 20, 2007, 03:32 PM
On 2007-04-19 13:52, VanHalen wrote:

397472nd.

Oh, and beware of social people. They talk.

KodiaX987
Apr 20, 2007, 03:48 PM
Hey Seib, come play with me on EVE Online.

To keep a war from breaking out, my alliance did 11 hours of peace talk in a single day. Everyone else sat in the space station and played poker. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Seibrix
Apr 20, 2007, 05:26 PM
I feel i addressed the point that matters. I play several online games and this one is the worst. I mean i am really trying to like this game and make it worth my money. But, its just not happening with this game. Like i said I play CoV and I think thats a lowball MMO but, at least they take care of it every once in a while. Yes there is alot of talking but, mostly during a mish for a few minutes or in pvp mode about pvping. Its just so much better than this. I know i can quit this game anytime(I plan on it) but, I feel sega stole my money and I want to complain about it to my hearts content either i do it here or in game. Makes no difference to me.

VanHalen
Apr 20, 2007, 06:17 PM
Sega didn't steal your money if you gave it to them willingly

Kimil
Apr 20, 2007, 06:59 PM
Why are you here? You hate the game right? then quit! No one's stopping you!

Stop posting for attention.

He hasn't read anyone's replies yet, is there point to post here?

He thinks people are agreeing with him... lmao, you fail

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-04-20 17:05 ]</font>

DraginHikari
Apr 20, 2007, 07:06 PM
Meh you don't seem much better about it when someone doesn't see to your level you just insult them.

And pretty much what said above pretty much states the reality of your situation. No one stole anything from you.

Thalui89
Apr 20, 2007, 07:12 PM
LOL ohyes im sure agame with no social aspect to it would sell well.... LAWLZ IN YOUR FACE.

Hucast-Kireek
Apr 20, 2007, 07:29 PM
Its not the people man, because you can lock the darn thing or move to another party, its the weapon boards with stupid low percents, its lots of people selling junk for 99999999999, its basically that you must be atleast 75 to actually be somebody in this game, because low rank levels give you crap items, its death penalty which makes moon atomizers useless.

Seibrix, join me and together we can beat this dirty dirty game, what do you say? =)

Then when the sequel comes out we will rule the streets and have nifty PSO junk.

I may not be a nifty lev76 rich bastard, but Ive got knowledge on this crap game so far that could help you out too! give me your card and i will help you out in any business you need.

PS. And yes, SonicTeam sucks for giving Shadow a gun. basically every good person in SonicTeam left...so you can tell the low quality work on recient games. after SA2 everything else sucked. I play PSU because of the sequel, lots of crap will improve in the sequel, Im only playing so I'll be super in the sequel, that is the reson I play this crap. =) since PSO is dead (and I dont have a super PC to play blue burst) the sequel is the closest thing to playing PSO again. I hope my reason to playing this junk helps.

And please give me a call, so we can thrash stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hucast-Kireek on 2007-04-20 18:22 ]</font>

Tay
Apr 20, 2007, 07:47 PM
On 2007-04-20 13:32, Firocket1690 wrote:

On 2007-04-19 13:52, VanHalen wrote:

397472nd.

Oh, and beware of social people. They talk.

Beware: 'talking' on an RPG doesn't make you social.

Mystil
Apr 21, 2007, 03:52 PM
On 2007-04-19 12:07, Seibrix wrote:

Quit worrying about something that will never happen(pvp).

And yes people do a ton of talking in the game. PSU has turned into a chatroom and single reason why there is hardly any games to join.

I don't like it, but I can't "make" people play. You can't either. You can do 3 things about this...

Try to talk to people(will be hard since PSU is also a clique game. If you're not in thier clique they'll pretty much ignore you), or just join a game that is open.

No one except for me is going to believe you on this matter, let along take you seriously cause they have thier established cliques and therefore are not subject to being left out in the cold.

Last option is to find another online game. PSU isn't the be all and end of all online games.

Valius
Apr 21, 2007, 08:34 PM
I play because I prefer the faster paced combat and the more casual friendly design. If you don't like it log off and play something else you do enjoy. It's called an opinion, people have them.

omegapirate2k
Apr 22, 2007, 04:19 AM
This thread makes me lol.

SStrikerR
Apr 22, 2007, 07:57 PM
dude, freakin chill....pvp would be nice, just to see who's better, but you wont die....... and also, just because people have enough of a life to talk to each other doesnt mean the game sucks, just you suck.go **** a tree.

edit: u make me go lawl lol lmao rofl, thanks for making my day for posting this thread in ur sig sanosuke. to the noob who pays but dont playz- LAWL u think you have good reasons to hate this game but u still play, AND youre paying still.one thing i agree with you on is, GIVING SHADOW A FREAKIN GUNZ? WTF IS THAT ST!?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-04-22 18:03 ]</font>

Kaydin
Apr 22, 2007, 08:05 PM
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/TheKadster/Flamethrower.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/TheKadster/PeopleWhoCareLiveHere.jpg

Your obviously in the wrong place.

SStrikerR
Apr 22, 2007, 08:12 PM
On 2007-04-20 11:26, Seibrix wrote:
Yeah i guess your right. If i was a fat greasy anime chick. I would love this game. Your right draginhikari. I'm sad that this is what sega fans have turned into. tsk tsk tsk This game could have been so good. If sega hadn't once again dropped the ball.

You guys swear this is .hack.

not all people are like that....and judging by the fact that you say ff is inactive, u play all of theses, games, and u hate all of them. and you think judging by the fact that about 5 posts agree with you makes u think they are diff people? they're the same people if yo check! and plus, this here site? not all of psu's population. you pay for all these gamez, and u hate emm.......u say, "ill keep playin it cause i hope it gets better.....a duh....." i dont think you hate it, i think ur computer sucks and ur frustrated with it, and you're.....emo old man, go slit ur wrists. we really dont care, if you havent noticed by vanhalens post, keep it coming! its hilarious laughing AT you!
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seibrix on 2007-04-20 11:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seibrix on 2007-04-20 11:29 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Apr 22, 2007, 08:14 PM
On 2007-04-22 18:05, Kaydin wrote:
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/TheKadster/Flamethrower.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/TheKadster/PeopleWhoCareLiveHere.jpg

Your obviously in the wrong place.

sorry bout 3 posts close to each other, but im not editing 1 post that much! and after i posted the second.....i just have to say....LAWL at the pic! after ur done, can i go french and, "wee wee" on him?