PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me what this is worth......

Fulgore
Apr 18, 2007, 10:59 PM
......cuz I can't seem to sell it at 2.2Mil

14% Light Rabol Rappy, I'm on the 360

I'll set it at whatever it is worth....to the community that is.

McLaughlin
Apr 18, 2007, 11:04 PM
No one really has that much? Light isn't a very popular element either. Try 1.5 million?

pikachief
Apr 19, 2007, 12:31 AM
On 2007-04-18 21:04, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
No one really has that much? Light isn't a very popular element either. Try 1.5 million?

tehre are people with over 5 mil on 360.... but no ones gonna buy light armor! LOL

i would've actually have about it for that much if it was even 2% dark though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Fulgore
Apr 19, 2007, 12:36 AM
I'd be using it myself if I had the DFP's for it, I'm currently lvl 72 and need 21 more DFP's to equip the thing, it will probably take lvl 90 just to do so.....and Light will be of Great Value when S2 Versions of Sleeping Warriors/Holy Ground is available, and the already Dual Sentinal it would be useful....

Anyways, thanks for the info thus far...

EDIT: What I'm really looking for honestly, is someone in here who is on the 360 who would pay me within the hour if I went home and set the price in my shop for this item to the amount they said.....simple enough? I think so... And maybe this will help the rest of the people selling this armor (which are 12 or less) know what is acceptable selling prices for this item

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-04-18 22:45 ]</font>

Fulgore
Apr 19, 2007, 02:35 AM
Well...I set it at 2Mil.......if it doesn't sell within the next couple hours I guess I'll raise it back up to 3Mil and let it rot till I can use it.....