Master Ability

Book of Katana 2-3

Items I am looking for.:

God/Battle

Mag Cells

Holy Ray

Egg Blaster

This is how I ONLY trade.
First we exchange guild cards and e-mail addresses. The person whom I am trading with MUST drop their item, I inspect that item, loot, then drop the item you want. I only trade like this because of being ripped off numerouse times. I am very trustworthy person and the last thing I need is to ruin my rep. Again I am sorry if my manner of trading does not seem fitting but its the only way I would know that I WILL not lose another rare item.

If your wondering the items I lost was a mag cell, twin brand, a 200 level Mag, Supress Machine gun, and a Holy ray. YES A HOLY RAY. Now you understand why I trade the way I do. I think the Holy Ray kinda did it in for me. I think you to would get pissed if you lost such a rare and awesome looking weapon.

DW
Feb 26, 2001, 11:18 AM
OH! I also have Spread Needles. For trade? Well the offer must be REAL GOOD! This is probably the best range weapon I have ever used. Its fast, its fast and its fast! Did I mention its fast? =)

jay_guy99
Apr 5, 2001, 10:45 PM
Hi, I would like your double saber. Unfortunately the only thing I have is 70,000 meseta. PLEASE trade me I REALLY want a double saber. E-mail me at [email protected].[addsig]

JayHale
Apr 6, 2001, 12:31 AM
I want Inferno Bazooka and Flame Visit, I have a Holy Ray, but I doubt that will get me both. Only if it will e-mail me back at [email protected] and that's only if you're willing to trade both.

Kuja
Apr 6, 2001, 01:07 AM
a lot

sorry that gramatical mistake always bothers me.

I want to get a flame visit.

I have a robochao mag cell up for trade.

If you like and want to trade e-mail me at

[email protected]

Drake
Apr 6, 2001, 01:21 AM
... It's "grammatical." ^^;

What are the percentages on your Photon Claw, DW?

Dynasty
Apr 6, 2001, 03:08 PM
Hey I have a holy ray and some other things that you might want, i am quite interested in your Orotiagito
***All of my items are legit***
Char. Dynasty
LV 17
Class. Humar
Hang out US puck, Block 16

Sleet1
Apr 7, 2001, 05:22 PM
OOO i have ummm... victor axe i REALLY want STAG. i have chainsawed. and umm spread needle and pan arms