PDA

View Full Version : I give up (Crea Doubles)

Orin654
Apr 19, 2007, 06:53 PM
After over 100 between my 4 characters, of Fight for Food and Linear Liner, playing with whoever had the highest luck, I have yet to see the board at all, then i get the horrible news that the crea double board can only be used once instead of 3. All that time wasted while I could have been hunting some eaiser stuff (I hope).

Yesterday I decided the first thing I should Hunt is the Adahna Cannon Bio Part, and lo and behold I got it after 11 runs

http://home.comcast.net/~oringa/Adahna_Canon_Part.JPG

My next hunt will be for the Solid Power/S from Plains Overlord S.

I may go back to the crea doubles, but I dont have that kind of time anymore. Wish me luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orin654 on 2007-04-19 16:54 ]</font>

Nobo
Apr 19, 2007, 06:56 PM
Why dont you search for the board to make the degahhna cannon? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Orin654
Apr 19, 2007, 06:59 PM
cause id get my arse kicked doing it solo at lvl 60? (My highest charcater lvl)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orin654 on 2007-04-19 17:00 ]</font>

vfloresjr24
Apr 19, 2007, 07:20 PM
Hope you get what you want. Some rares are a pain in the ass.

APEXi
Apr 19, 2007, 07:23 PM
i'd be willing to help you out with hunt for the cannon/ work on killer shot, etc

Kion
Apr 19, 2007, 09:56 PM
It might be too early to hunt for rares. When the A rank crea weapons first came out around Christmas the materials were a pain in the ass to find because the mission difficulty wasn't high enough. Now A rank materials are garbage and no one even bothers to pick them up. If the same trand keeps up; in a few months you'll probably say "damin it, another [b] crea double. what the hell am i going to do with all of these?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-04-19 19:57 ]</font>

Tahldon
Apr 19, 2007, 10:16 PM
After only 11 runs?? Good greif and a half... I must have been running Forest Infiltration everyday since last Sunday looking for THAT exact same piece. Wouldn't you know.. the BOARD drops for me but I couldn't find that Adahna Cannon piece to save my life.

What rank mission is that and is it Groves of Fanatics or Forest Infiltration?

And would you believe! Even on a level 2 luck day I STILL got nothing from that level. I'm starting to think my luck really isn't all that good. Maybe I'm not being patient enough or something like that.. /selfpeptalk

Either way, Grats on THAT find. Whew, that's one headache outta the way.

Orin654
May 4, 2007, 09:59 PM
After 8 Runs of Crimson Beast I got a Solid Power S

The leader of the party left after that and half the team dissolved as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Cant help but feel a little guilty

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orin654 on 2007-05-04 20:00 ]</font>

APEXi
May 4, 2007, 11:37 PM
that was one helluva bump

Zorafim
May 5, 2007, 12:20 PM
On 2007-05-04 19:59, Orin654 wrote:
After 8 Runs of Crimson Beast I got a Solid Power S

The leader of the party left after that and half the team dissolved as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Cant help but feel a little guilty

Wow, that's one hell of a find. The game must be apologizing to you for not giving you the creas.

Eleina
May 5, 2007, 12:22 PM
some people are lucky solid power being better than creas

pionear
May 5, 2007, 03:17 PM
This game is funny like that. When hunting for certain items, It seems you never get them. But while hunting for that one item you want so badly, you often wind up getting something even rarer.

For example, I've been hunting Crea Doubles for the longest just like you. But during the Easter Rappies event, I went to FF LL to Crea Hunt, but lo and behold, I've got a Halp Serafi Board!

And the same happened when I was Vahra Claw board hunting at MC on Parum; and yes, the same thing happened. We came across the Rappies, and I got the Rabol Rappy Board.

So if you can't find a Board, just try to trade something for Crea Doubles.

Yoshiflash
May 5, 2007, 04:20 PM
I dunno about Solid / power being more rare than Crea Doubles. I'm giving that one to Creas. I have done hundreds upon hundreds of LL runs and never seen a Crea board either. Neither have any of the few friends a play with frequently.

I believe the rarity of the board is so up in the air because, obviously, the weapon was hacked to hell, and also because alot of people SAY they found the board when they actually didn't , in order to protect their "legitness".

Alpha-Hunter
May 6, 2007, 10:34 AM
yeah, rarely do you see pople with just one crea (most legit peeps). they ususally have like 5, one of each element. i think most (not all) of those guys have hacked versions.