PDA

View Full Version : Scape doll board..

WonTooFweeFoe
Apr 20, 2007, 08:20 AM
They seem useful. I had one drop for me last night, are they hard to come by? Forgive me, i'm the new guy.

Shaidar
Apr 20, 2007, 08:24 AM
Afraid not. You'll see alot more of those. When moving about in parties my advice to you is to avoid picking them up (if the items are divided among party members) since few people want scape doll boards to take up precious room in their inventories.

Scape Dolls are useful however, seeing as they instantly revive you and thus prevent your mission rank to fall below S. Try to always carry some around. They're sold for 5k at NPC and a fairly common drop.

amtalx
Apr 20, 2007, 08:33 AM
If you're new, I would pick them up and hope that your party isn't full of jackasses (I would ask first.) When you first start out, money is hard to come by and saving every penny helps. 5k will seem like a lot for a while so try to synth as many of your consumables as possible. Also, never buy from the NPC unless you have to. Mates are dirt cheap in player shops. You can usually find Mono - 10, Di - 80, Tri -100 for prices if you look.

WonTooFweeFoe
Apr 20, 2007, 08:33 AM
Alright thanks.

Packrat
Apr 20, 2007, 09:57 AM
I'll usually just take them because I rarely fill up my entire inventory before I need to return to my room. Plus I usually have all the ingredients I need so meh..free scapes are always good.. >_<

JAFO22000
Apr 20, 2007, 09:59 AM
If Omega Acid dropped a bit more frequently, these boards would be great.

amtalx
Apr 20, 2007, 10:06 AM
My fT is still a low level doing B runs, and she finds tons of them from Polties. My ranger on the other hand hasn't seen an Omega Acid drop in probably about 100 hours, haha. When I'm using my force I'm actually on a shortage of boards, not Acids.

MayLee
Apr 20, 2007, 10:08 AM
Easy to come by, hard to make. Omega Acids hard to come by..http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif