PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 PSU getting a little old?

ZamarKeoshi
Apr 20, 2007, 02:19 PM
I have been thinking about just quiting it plus noone is ever on anymore.I mean we dont even have a full universe ON OUR BEST DAYS.I want to swich to the 360 ASAP. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kimil
Apr 20, 2007, 02:22 PM
Do what ever you want, I'm staying.

ZamarKeoshi
Apr 20, 2007, 02:26 PM
No I might be quiting because I may be getting a 360 soon so Im gona swich to that version.But Im not completly quiting PSU by any means http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

AweOfShe
Apr 20, 2007, 02:33 PM
Well, if there's nothing stopping you, then go for it. As long as you're fine with the game, in general. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mikura
Apr 20, 2007, 02:34 PM
Do what you want man. No skin off my nose. I don't even own a 360 so I'm staying on PS2/PC. I still have friends here too that keep the game fun, lighthearted and enjoyable.

Sev
Apr 20, 2007, 02:38 PM
I'd probably switch too if I had the chance, but then the friends that I play with (When they come on that is...) would piss and moan... The PS2/PC community is small... And at that, we're mostly concentrated in one area. I still stand behind my thought that they need to do some mission rebalancing, some of these rewards are shot for the difficulty of the missions... I'm still gonna play this game for as long as I can enjoy it though.

ZamarKeoshi
Apr 20, 2007, 02:40 PM
Ya but see thats the thing.All my friends and their friends are on the 360 version.On the pc Im all alone and both of my charectors have all 9* weps and my main even has a crea double.plus I still have over 5 mil from all of the stupid haxxing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

VanHalen
Apr 20, 2007, 02:42 PM
I like the family size community. I'm staying here cause I enjoy it and I made some friends. I mean if you go you go.

Sychosis
Apr 20, 2007, 02:44 PM
Well, I don't see any reason to stay. Not sure what you wanted to accomplish with this topic...

pionear
Apr 20, 2007, 02:45 PM
Bye don't whine about it. And if you do, you should start now so you won't be behind when the expansion is released.

I thought about doing the same, but I just stick it out on the PS2, until the a 'Real' next gen PS is released.

Mikura
Apr 20, 2007, 02:46 PM
Yeah, I like the small community too. I mean honestly, even if you played a real MMORPG with say 50,000 players, how many of those players are you going to hang out with on a regular basis? A handful at the most. The rest are just a wash. So I don't see PSU's small population being a hinderance. Just makes the game nice and cozy in my opinion. ;p

ZamarKeoshi
Apr 20, 2007, 02:47 PM
Im not flaming the PC/PS2 servers I enjoyed them to I have to admit I made a few friends to (Which are never on...)but all my real life friends are on 360.So maybe they should connect the servers finnaly.like all PC/PS2 people (now just lisen) should lose ALL money and illigit weps. But we all should get 250K or something.(plz dont flame me this is just a idea)

Sychosis
Apr 20, 2007, 02:54 PM
Well, whenever you make the jump just let me know via PM, or message me through XBL. I'll help you get back on your feet as best as possible.

ZamarKeoshi
Apr 20, 2007, 02:54 PM
Ok Im not looking to start a brawl here Mikura but have you noticed that its harder to get people to join your party?Plus not as many partys to join?Well trust my I know what you mean you like small commitys and you like your breathing space.But I personally dont like THIS small of commitys. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sev
Apr 20, 2007, 02:56 PM
I hate the small community though. Everyone has their reasons.

It's small, so sometimes you see people on, talk to them, find them to be cool, add them to your card list and then... Ya never really see 'em online again.

The small community is really a plus if you have a set group of people that you've met and can hang out with. It really hurts you when you need to just join a party and get some MP or EXP though. And sometimes it's luck, I just so happened to have my friends quit on me, and finding people to play with is just a drag sometimes. So in the end, I'm not so happy with the small community. However, I am stuck with it, which is why I don't really complain about it so much.

ZamarKeoshi
Apr 20, 2007, 02:57 PM
Hey Thanks Sychosis! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
But I have some other friends who vointeered to help me out one is Lan Katana know him?

Sychosis
Apr 20, 2007, 02:59 PM
Lan? Yeah I know him. Good kid, his character looks mighty old and oogly though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-04-20 12:59 ]</font>

ZamarKeoshi
Apr 20, 2007, 02:59 PM
LOL!!Ya we tease him bout that all the time! ha ha http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mikura
Apr 20, 2007, 03:08 PM
Ok Im not looking to start a brawl here Mikura but have you noticed that its harder to get people to join your party?Plus not as many partys to join?Well trust my I know what you mean you like small commitys and you like your breathing space.But I personally dont like THIS small of commitys.

I always play with friends and I rarely make my own parties so again, small community doesn't effect me. Plus, I'm good about making new friends that don't just disappear on me. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones but really, I never feel lonely here. More players would be welcome of course and I have nothing against large communities but this game will never be huge like other MMORPGs and I've accepted that.

DummieAcount
Apr 20, 2007, 03:21 PM
can i hab ur stuff?

ZamarKeoshi
Apr 20, 2007, 03:23 PM
*stares at account name and title under it* No...

Finae
Apr 20, 2007, 03:24 PM
I dunno, I'm a mix of both I guess. For example:

Large Community exprience : FFXI
Yeah, you had thousands on at the time (when I played, I dunno....its been like 2-3 years now I think lol), but majority were noobs lol. Like sure, finding a party would be no problem (for some lol), but the party would usually be crappy (not all the time) so there goes 3-8 hours down the drain. So yeah, you can meet a lot of peeps, but its not like I'll remember them unless they are in my guild. Just some random peeps I partied with. So I think there were like 3-6k playing on Asura back in those days and out of that 6k, I'd say I knew about a good 150. And I dunno, I didn't really enjoy all that spam in the major cities (Jeuno, San D'Oria, Bastok, etc) and the amount that were after HNM.

Small Community Exprience: RFO, PSU (PC/PS2)
Typically not bad. Most people start to know who you are as well as myself. We all know who the l33t peeps are out there along with the noobs lol. Getting a group going could be somewhat bad (In rfo that is, in psu pc/ps2, i have 0 problems). For RFO though since it was pvp based, a small community also had it side effects of not many people to pvp with. In PSU, I don't see the problem with a small community since I can easily get a party still and a good majority of peeps on my partner card list still play every now and then. I think its because PSU is a casual game so I and many others just play it whenever we feel like it.

Conclusion
Its all by personal preference. I'm not a big fan of having 4057840854085 people in a game. Nor am I a fan of having a super small community. If I play the game with 4058450848054 people, out of those 4058405840568405 I know of, they will all quit. Sorta the same thing with the smaller community, but not as effective as the large community. I think out of that 150 i had on my friends list on ffxi, only 20 were on. And there is more guild drama and drama in general for large populated based games. And these guilds can also flop faster than a game with a small population from my own exprience. These days though, I prefer the smaller community, less noobs and less noob parties to deal with. The only thing I see for the larger populated games is the economy is either extremely good and or extremely bad.

So uh yeah, 360 if you want a lot of noobs/peeps to play with and get to know. Seems like they chatterbox a hell of a lot also instead of getting things done lol. There are also rare units and stuff in the player shops lol. I personally will never be going to the 360 just because I don't want a 360 and I don't feel like leveling 2 characters again. Economy may be good, but I could care less about that after I've invested a good amount of time on my characters for a different version.

ZamarKeoshi
Apr 20, 2007, 03:27 PM
Wow...That was a looooonnnnngggg post. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
But Me,I dont care about starting again if I can play with all my friends idc

McLaughlin
Apr 20, 2007, 03:31 PM
On 2007-04-20 12:46, Mikura wrote:
Yeah, I like the small community too. I mean honestly, even if you played a real MMORPG with say 50,000 players, how many of those players are you going to hang out with on a regular basis? A handful at the most. The rest are just a wash. So I don't see PSU's small population being a hinderance. Just makes the game nice and cozy in my opinion. ;p

Semmed like a pretty big deal to you guys when you taunted the 360 players about having a low population before the game launched.

Funny what happens when the shoe's on the other foot.

EDIT: Not directed to the poster. Just an observation.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-04-20 13:38 ]</font>

Gamemako
Apr 20, 2007, 03:34 PM
If I could move to 360, I would do it in a heartbeat. But I can't afford to go out and buy a 360 just to play PSU, or would I if I could.

Mikura
Apr 20, 2007, 03:37 PM
lol I wasn't even on the forums when that occured so don't accuse me of making fun of you guys. I always mind my own business. I don't care what happens on 360 because it doesn't concern me.

McLaughlin
Apr 20, 2007, 03:40 PM
On 2007-04-20 13:24, Finae wrote:
So uh yeah, 360 if you want a lot of noobs/peeps to play with and get to know. Seems like they chatterbox a hell of a lot also instead of getting things done lol. There are also rare units and stuff in the player shops lol. I personally will never be going to the 360 just because I don't want a 360 and I don't feel like leveling 2 characters again. Economy may be good, but I could care less about that after I've invested a good amount of time on my characters for a different version.

The number of noobs is always proportionate to the total population. You don't see very many noobs/newbies on PS2/PC because they've already quit the game >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-04-20 14:02 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Apr 20, 2007, 03:41 PM
Is it getting old?
Nope not for me. Thank you having old PSO friends on here

ShadowDragon28
Apr 20, 2007, 03:50 PM
I play casually do to RL things, and my main is Lvl 48, I've got 2 pages of ppl's Cards but whenever I am on, only 6 people seem to ever be on.

I rarely to never get any mailing me in PSU asking if i'd like to join a party for some runs that a lvl 48 could join in on.... So I play solo due to the situation at hand...

I guess not being able to run Lab S/S2 or Crismson Beast S (being lvl 48), etc = no one wants to even bother inviting me to team with them.... *shrugs* ah well....

VanHalen
Apr 20, 2007, 06:13 PM
I haven't had any problems getting groups lately ever since I started talking to people. Not saying you don't just my experience. If a new person ever joins my party(I mean like new has in like person who just started PSU) I drop whatever the heck I'm doing and help them level up. It's kinda fun and that's a new friend added to my list http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif .

Fleur-de-Lis
Apr 20, 2007, 06:26 PM
Well, in terms on online games I think the PC/PS2 community has become laughably small. But still, that won't stop me from playing, even if I'm soloing until they shut the servers down. Which, if they (ST) continue to hemorrhage money, may not be too far off, perhaps?

Still, there's no way I'm giving Microsoft a dime, so if it somes down to it; half.com a used 360 and grab an XBL Silver account, yeah?

Helly
Apr 20, 2007, 06:30 PM
I'm with PS2 version for life but I really do hate the small community. I'm no good at making friends and besides that as everyone complains about, its hard to find partys at the lesser loved missions. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

VanHalen
Apr 20, 2007, 06:38 PM
On 2007-04-20 16:30, Helly wrote:
I'm with PS2 version for life but I really do hate the small community. I'm no good at making friends and besides that as everyone complains about, its hard to find partys at the lesser loved missions. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I'll be your friend http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif .

natewifi
Apr 20, 2007, 06:47 PM
Imo the best idea, is to connect the servers. The meseta is definitely going down, so all 360 players dont really have anything to worry about. I dont see why not, I could understand if the 360 players didnt want that 2 months ago, I feel for you, I would feel the same way, but now its not nearly as bad as it was. I had talked to an unknown hacker I know over e-mail, and he told me there is no other methods of duping meseta, so I think its safe to say ST should link the servers. EVERYBODY WINS.

Tahldon
Apr 20, 2007, 06:48 PM
On 2007-04-20 16:47, natewifi wrote:
Imo the best idea, is to connect the servers. The meseta is definitely going down, so all 360 players dont really have anything to worry about. I dont see why not, I could understand if the 360 players didnt want that 2 months ago, I feel for you, I would feel the same way, but now its not nearly as bad as it was. I had talked to an unknown hacker I know over e-mail, and he told me there is no other methods of duping meseta, so I think its safe to say ST should link the servers. EVERYBODY WINS.

*snicker*

Sychosis
Apr 20, 2007, 06:55 PM

Didn't uh...lljcklm, whatever his name is, say he had 250 million saved? Yeah...

natewifi
Apr 20, 2007, 07:03 PM
Your not even thinking about the possibilities of how he got that money. Maybe he saved it or something, but I wouldnt lie about what he told me, what could you have possibly spent all that money on anyways? There is barely any s-ranks right now, it could be leftover money, yeah...

VanHalen
Apr 20, 2007, 07:09 PM
On 2007-04-20 16:55, Sychosis wrote:

Didn't uh...lljcklm, whatever his name is, say he had 250 million saved? Yeah...

Man if I had that kinda meseta I'd retire early from the Guardians, set up a shop on Neudaiz, marry a nice human girl and have crossbred babies, leave some for college for my kids, and go ollaka hunting every friday with my cousin.

Kimil
Apr 20, 2007, 07:10 PM

That sure is a lot isn't it?

But that's quite uncomon... the most I've ever seen was 77mil, Most have 500k-2mil ( maybe up to 5mil/10mil if they are really rich ). The Jackel is a unique-ish case there.

I am VERY sure that not everyone on PS2/PC has 250 mil XD.

McLaughlin

Excpet we're all behind equipment-wise. We don't have 2 palettes' worth of 9* weapons, or a full set of elemental armors. You may want to be with us NOW, but before the game came out this was the OPPOSITE of what you wanted.

You want the advantages of being with our community, but we don't want the disadvantages of being stuck with you.

If they're linked, the 360 players get fucked over.

SuperRygar
psu is getting old? things get bigger as they get older...i think you mean, psu is getting young...maybe not. sure compared to the other game our community is smaller, but there is still a very large number of good active players. all this complaing about not finding parties baffles me...if you go to where everybody is at, check the party list, theres none available, then leave...your probably not going to find a party. if that's what you do your probably not going to make solid friends. i just hit 3 pages on my friend list and i always see 10-25 ppl on. there's always a party somewhere...just go to LL. if you cant find a party then you've got some problems...quit now

VanHalen
Apr 20, 2007, 07:12 PM
On 2007-04-20 17:10, Kimil wrote:

That sure is a lot isn't it?

But that's quite uncomon... the most I've ever seen was 77mil, Most have 500k-2mil ( maybe up to 5mil/10mil if they are really rich ). The Jackel is a unique-ish case there.

I am VERY sure that not everyone on PS2/PC has 250 mil XD.

I have no where near that *see my above post XD*

natewifi
Apr 20, 2007, 07:16 PM
Woah, wtf are you talking about "what YOU wanted"? I never sed anything about Xbox360 players and their community. Yeah about the weapons but no about your whole stereotype b/s blaming all the ps2 players about talking about the 360 players (btw your being way too emotional about something that happened half a year ago) when it wasnt even bad talk, it seemed logical (imo I agreed but I never encouraged the whole making fun of 360 players, lol I cant beleive your even taking that to offence) anyways, until the demo was put out onto the 360.

Rashiid
Apr 20, 2007, 07:17 PM
On 2007-04-20 17:10, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
If they're linked, the 360 players get fucked over.

completly. all PC/Ps2 users would just run in every shop and buy evey weapon they can.

hmmm...we could use this to our advantage....

hey Jackel, go to ZtNoluck/Hulk n buy all thir 50%/rare weaps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

piss em off!

McLaughlin
Apr 20, 2007, 07:25 PM
I just find it endlessly entertaining. The PS2/PC community pissed all over us before the game launched, and now it's all happening to you. I say this a lot but, Karma's a bitch.

natewifi
Apr 20, 2007, 07:28 PM
Ugh, you guys arent even taking into concideration of what i'm saying. The duping was like 2 months ago (like I sed earlier), its not nearly as bad as it was, infact its not even bad. Why cant you guys understand that? No nearly as many people have enough to afford 9* weapons anymore, anyways, and half the people that had all that hacked b/s quit already. How can 2-4 stars of people effect 5 rows of 5* full universes, when duping is unable to be executed anymore? Any ps2 player can tell you people still have descent amounts of money (100-500K) but how can 1mill supply 5000 players and still be able to buy every little weapon that there is? I for damn sure would never give away my money, and it would be pointless to buy every 9* weapon when you can only fit 6 (i think) weapons in a pallet, and 6 9* weapons wouldnt even run out before you finish the mission anyways, it sounds dumb/selfish to buy an invenory full of weapons, when your only going to use 6 anyways.

Rashiid
Apr 20, 2007, 07:29 PM
On 2007-04-20 17:25, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
I just find it endlessly entertaining. The PS2/PC community pissed all over us before the game launched, and now it's all happening to you. I say this a lot but, Karma's a bitch.

lol i just luv how you can go on PC/Ps2 all day...

TorterraEndor
Apr 20, 2007, 07:29 PM
I know people with 0 meseta saved up

hay guyz letz use extreme numbahs kay

You should know better, Sychosis.

But they aren't even going to connect the fucking servers. The PC/PS2 kids who want the bigger community should move to 360, and the 360 assholes shouldn't bother themselves with PS2/PC. Period.

Both groups are dumbasses in different respects. Someone is going to assume I'm against 360 or something, when on the contrary, PC/PS2 elitists are far worse(One is named after a small, sweet, red fruit)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-04-20 17:33 ]</font>

Retehi
Apr 20, 2007, 07:33 PM

Way to act like a little 2nd grader.

Kimil
Apr 20, 2007, 07:37 PM

I was part of the Xbox community before I became part of the PS2PC community. They pissed al over us back then because PSOX was total utter crap. I played it till lvl 140 some ( only 150 hours suprizingly )

My experiences:

- GOD AWFUL HACKING ( I had capped messetta, a Psycowand, a 4 God units, a lvl 3600something hacked
mag, 50 duped rares and 20 hacked rares. FIRST DAY!!
>The messeta influx and Halorods of PS2PC were nothing compaired to this.

- small community, 150 on a night wehn I started and 60 when I gave up. Also, the community was full of ppl blasting horibl music in the lobbies, and spamming boobs trough the smiley chat.

- The Endless Christmas ( turns out M$ Lost the data to fix it or some BS like that ). M$ and Sega didn't give a rats ass about us on the PSOX servers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-04-20 17:42 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Apr 20, 2007, 07:37 PM
On 2007-04-20 17:29, TorterraEndor wrote:
Both groups are dumbasses in different respects. Someone is going to assume I'm against 360 or something, when on the contrary, PC/PS2 elitists are far worse(One is named after a small, sweet, red fruit)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-04-20 17:33 ]</font>

Agreed. One is also a Remedy for...

Dammit.

TorterraEndor
Apr 20, 2007, 07:40 PM
On 2007-04-20 17:37, Kimil wrote:
- The Endless Christmas ( turns out M$ Lost the data to fix it or some BS like that ). M$ and Sega didn't give a rats ass about us on the PSOX servers

If I remember correctly, it was because neither Sega or MS admitted to being in control of the servers. MS was a lot more anal about it before the 360, but now Sega is in charge of the server and it just goes through Live, rather than MS demanding full control.

But I don't remember where I read that. Don't quote me.

Tahldon
Apr 20, 2007, 07:41 PM
Well.. how about this..

Leave "well enough" alone.

That's the surefire way of not having qualms as such.

Arika
Apr 20, 2007, 07:46 PM
hmm, just get a card of many ppl who alway online, then u wont have any problem finding party
btw, think about time that already spent here, I ll never change server

McLaughlin
Apr 20, 2007, 07:49 PM
On 2007-04-20 17:37, Kimil wrote:
[quote]On 2007-04-20 17:25, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

- GOD AWFUL HACKING ( I had capped messetta, a Psycowand, a 4 God units, a lvl 3600something hacked
mag, 50 duped rares and 20 hacked rares.
>The messeta influx and Halorods of PS2PC were nothing compaired to this.

The hacking wasn't nearly as bad as Gamecube. Your fault for cheating I suppose. I had a 179 RAcast with every Ranger rare. (On the GC I had four level 200 characters, and every rare in the game, LEGIT)

The Endless Christmas was a result of Microsoft dropping all support for the original Xbox after the 360 came out. Since it was their job to implement the server updates, we got stuck in Christmas mode.

Sychosis
Apr 20, 2007, 07:51 PM
On 2007-04-20 17:29, TorterraEndor wrote:
I know people with 0 meseta saved up

hay guyz letz use extreme numbahs kay

You should know better, Sychosis.

Mind pointing out to me where I said this was indicative of the meseta totals of the entire, the majority, half, some, anyone other than..lljcklm9, whatever?

If even one person has the meseta to buy out NUMEROUS 360 shops and still have millions to spare, there is a problem.

TorterraEndor
Apr 20, 2007, 07:54 PM
But its a totally different ballpark. Thats still even lots of meseta for PS2/PC.

The only real problem with all the meseta floating around is when it comes to buying from NPCs.

I'm not saying its good, but at the same time, its different from what you're used to.

Two things ST could do to fix it, though;
-Make everyones meseta a percent of what they currently have(10-20% would work I imagine). No one can make any more meseta, so its not just a temp fix.
-Make NPCs items cost more(Worse idea, unfriendly to newbs, etc.)

The system we have is far from good. And I'm not trying to defend, merely a little push away to give us some space to deal with what we got.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-04-20 17:56 ]</font>

Kimil
Apr 20, 2007, 07:58 PM
[b]On 2007-04-20 17:49, Obsidian_Knight

The hacking wasn't nearly as bad as Gamecube. Your fault for cheating I suppose. I had a 179 RAcast with every Ranger rare. (On the GC I had four level 200 characters, and every rare in the game, LEGIT)

E-penis time again Obs? Lol, I remember all those self-riteous Legit ppl, thinking they are better tahn everyone else.

And this brings up another big problem on the PSOX servers. you had to use cheated weps to match up to everyone else. You'd be crappy in comparison to someone who had, say, 200 Hit JSword, the Goldfire Twin +150. Also, I didn't hack, Someone came into my game and dropped them all my first day ._.

The Endless Christmas was a result of Microsoft dropping all support for the original Xbox after the 360 came out. Since it was their job to implement the server updates, we got stuck in Christmas mode.

Shouldn't have been an excuse, Microsoft should have done their job as we were paying them to. I lost my trust in M$ and that's why I didn't bother with PSU360.

TorterraEndor
Apr 20, 2007, 08:01 PM
All versions of PSO suck compared to PSU.

Its bad enough they're bringing back all that shit in AoI.

Kimil
Apr 20, 2007, 08:03 PM
Other than the Mags ( which do help WTs a lot ), none of it is really necisary.

But then Again, all they are bringing back are weps ( which we have room for ), a VR level, and some clotchs. Not like we all are flying back to Pioneer 2 or anything.

I don't see the reason to complain about the PSO in PSU, its not a whole lot of stuff anyways.

Rashiid
Apr 20, 2007, 08:05 PM
yeah none of this PSO was neccisary, only really kool thing is the Madoogs for war/gun-techers

besides that, all the other stuff is nothing interesting.

McLaughlin
Apr 20, 2007, 08:15 PM
On 2007-04-20 17:58, Kimil wrote:

[b]On 2007-04-20 17:49, Obsidian_Knight

E-penis time again Obs? Lol, I remember all those self-riteous Legit ppl, thinking they are better tahn everyone else.

And this brings up another big problem on the PSOX servers. you had to use cheated weps to match up to everyone else. You'd be crappy in comparison to someone who had, say, 200 Hit JSword, the Goldfire Twin +150. Also, I didn't hack, Someone came into my game and dropped them all my first day ._.

Shouldn't have been an excuse, Microsoft should have done their job as we were paying them to. I lost my trust in M$ and that's why I didn't bother with PSU360.

I only say the hacking was worse because on Gamecube the cheaters could (and frequently did) corrupt your memory card.

Legit people never put other legit people to shame >_> Apatite was the land of the cockass.

And by the time I quit I wasn't even sure who the hell I was paying. Neither company would own up to management of the server, which is probably why it's still up.

Ryna
Apr 20, 2007, 08:18 PM
The purpose of this topic has been served. As such, I'm locking this thread.