PDA

View Full Version : I thought Sonic statues weren't in ps2/pc servers?

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2007, 02:56 AM
Im not entirely sure about this, but If I remember correctly this statue is only on the 360 demo and retail I think?

Anyhow, I was soloing LL S when I received mail asking how to go about getting a Sonic statue, because this player had seen one in another room.

I couldn't believe this, so I went to look for myself. Sure enough, the statue was there.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/silenthorror666/hax.jpg

Now, could someone correct me and confirm that this either in the ps2/pc servers legitly, or hax?

*dodges rocks*

Cz
Apr 21, 2007, 03:31 AM
that is a hax. 99.999% that is a hax sonic. >.> but i dont really care anyway. Hax stuffs are everywhere on the PC/PS2 ver. that it is getting really old and lame anyway. I am not really surprise anymore if a person have 6 Rucar in their inventory.

DurakkenX
Apr 21, 2007, 03:36 AM
it was hacked in...

as long as it's legal in the JP servers then it is legal on all servers as I have been told by someone. So someone could hack in [b] A rank gringers and they could use them without problem.

Soukosa
Apr 21, 2007, 05:23 AM
You could only hack in items that are able to be synth'd and to my knowledge there is no board for that at all.

Rashiid
Apr 21, 2007, 05:50 AM
On 2007-04-21 03:23, Sounomi wrote:
You could only hack in items that are able to be synth'd and to my knowledge there is no board for that at all.

Meseta boards? since when?

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2007, 05:54 AM
Exactly what I figured. Thx.

natewifi
Apr 21, 2007, 06:38 AM
it must be an old statue someone held onto, I dont think the sonic statues were whiped out in the update, just the hacked weapons.

Paramedic
Apr 21, 2007, 07:10 AM
The rumor is that they used the JP item-list when they deleted all illegal items off of the US PS2/PC servers. That's why there was a player with the Halloween-Rod recently and I guess other trivial things like this.

Eleina
Apr 21, 2007, 10:28 AM
Omg a hacked deco!!! that is sooo gonna affect my gameplay....who cares about a deco?Ok i would have something against hacked S ranks but against some random deco...nah...but still we can wonder how on earth that got on here? (is a new wave or haxarods, haxa doubles, carruguine Haxar, Blackhax and Hax serafi incoming?)

-Rune-
Apr 21, 2007, 10:34 AM
But can't they only hack something that's actually in the game? For us, sonic stuff was never available... doesn't make any sense. Are you sure thas not just a 360 pic? xD

DurakkenX
Apr 21, 2007, 10:38 AM
it is "actually" in the game... You think these planned things magically appear? geeze...

Everything that you can have on the JP servers you can have on the US servers even if it hasn't been released yet and it will be considered legitimate.

Midicronica
Apr 21, 2007, 10:38 AM
Man, if that's a 360 picture. Please let me know what capture device their using.

-Rune-
Apr 21, 2007, 10:48 AM
On 2007-04-21 08:38, DurakkenX wrote:
it is "actually" in the game... You think these planned things magically appear? geeze...

Everything that you can have on the JP servers you can have on the US servers even if it hasn't been released yet and it will be considered legitimate.

wtf I was asking. Relax I didn't mean to offend your knowledge that everyone else MUST know, get off my back.

Sekani
Apr 21, 2007, 10:49 AM
That's an MS Paint-modified PC screen.

Dunno why anyone would fabricate a Sonic statue in their room though. After a few days you realize that it's just an ugly blue blob.

DurakkenX
Apr 21, 2007, 10:51 AM
On 2007-04-21 08:48, -Rune- wrote:

On 2007-04-21 08:38, DurakkenX wrote:

wtf I was asking. Relax I didn't mean to offend your knowledge that everyone else MUST know, get off my back.

it's stated twice above where you asked. Perhaps you need to learn to read. A skill a lot of people seem to be lacking lately.

McLaughlin
Apr 21, 2007, 10:55 AM
People who took part in the Beta (PC/PS2 Beta) received one when the game launched. It's possible that person's held onto it this whole time.

-Rune-
Apr 21, 2007, 10:56 AM
Whatever I just come on this site to state an opinion, yet everytime i come on you pick a fight with me. Just leave me alone. I can read just fine, i'm sorry I don't take in knowledge as clearly as you. next time before I post something, I'll ask your permission, I'll make sure my grammar, is correct. And I'll make sure I have all the knowledge in the game is remembered. Thanks for giving me another reason not to come back to this site -_- Sorry for having an opinion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Rune- on 2007-04-21 08:57 ]</font>

Raysa
Apr 21, 2007, 10:56 AM
So who cares?

DurakkenX
Apr 21, 2007, 10:58 AM
That was only the Japanese Servers and this person is clearly talking about the NA/EU Servers.

Sonic and Tails decos have been released on every other platform other than the NA/EU PC/PS2 servers. Why else would he be surprised?

-Rune-
Apr 21, 2007, 11:01 AM
I'm sorry you're right, I'm a moron. I forgot everything that's posted on this site is 100% truth, and no one ever post things to get people riled up. also from my earlier post I guess you didn't see the " xD " that was there to obviously show I was poking fun... but ah well doesn't matter. Thanks for putting me in a bad mood for a day that I actually had a smile on my face.

Eleina
Apr 21, 2007, 11:03 AM
E-drama...gotta love it...

-Rune-
Apr 21, 2007, 11:05 AM
oh god, great add more fuel to the fire... keep your comments to yourself

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2007, 11:06 AM
Ok, to clear some things up, I took this pic. This was on the PS2/PC servers. Yes, I used mspaint to save it into a jpg so people wouldn't complain about bmp file size and such. I purposely crossed out names to protect the innocent. Supposedly though, this person claimed someone had came into her room and put the statue there, so I doubt it was from beta. The question was answered, so I don't understand what people here are arguing about. Please lock.

-Rune-
Apr 21, 2007, 11:07 AM
On 2007-04-21 09:06, DRAGOUSCHRIS wrote:
Ok, to clear some things up, I took this pic. This was on the PS2/PC servers. Yes, I used mspaint to save it into a jpg so people wouldn't complain about bmp file size and such. I purposely crossed out names to protect the innocent. Supposedly though, this person claimed someone had came into her room and put the statue there, so I doubt it was from beta. The question was answered, so I don't understand what people here are arguing about. Please lock.

Sorry for ruining your room... sorry I wasnt any help. Yes please lock room -_-

Siertes
Apr 21, 2007, 11:09 AM
Ew Sonic Statue = Ugly...

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2007, 11:12 AM
That wasn't my room, and yes, Sonic statue could use a bit more detail and lighting imo >.>

-Rune-
Apr 21, 2007, 11:25 AM
I'm talking about the thread xD not yer game room lol

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 21, 2007, 11:29 AM
it's hacked. Before the server wipes I had one, but I got rid of it when I had the wipes were coming. In fact I got rid of anything I knew of that was probably hacked.

THE JACKEL

Rashiid
Apr 21, 2007, 11:34 AM
On 2007-04-21 09:29, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
it's hacked. Before the server wipes I had one, but I got rid of it when I had the wipes were coming. In fact I got rid of anything I knew of that was probably hacked.

THE JACKEL

lol your entire inventory? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif (joke, small joke...)

DurakkenX
Apr 21, 2007, 11:39 AM
On 2007-04-21 09:01, -Rune- wrote:
I'm sorry you're right, I'm a moron. I forgot everything that's posted on this site is 100% truth, and no one ever post things to get people riled up. also from my earlier post I guess you didn't see the " xD " that was there to obviously show I was poking fun... but ah well doesn't matter. Thanks for putting me in a bad mood for a day that I actually had a smile on my face.

I have no beef with you. I don't like people who post something that is completely contradictory or wrong when the correct answer has already been given multiple times.

Even more so the suggestions people come up with are purely just badly thought out...

Are you sure this isn't 360? ...he implied he took the picture himself and he said he was on ps2/PC. Are these people assuming he simply can't tell the difference between a 360, a computer, and a PS2?

It's from the beta... #1 Sonic was gotten from early sign up on PSU, not the beta. #2 Anyone on the JP ver prolly wouldn't be surprised as it is a fairly common object to see in rooms. #3 It can be implied that he is speaking about the NA/EU servers and thus being so there was never a way to get it...

Both of these have been repeated at least a few times throughout the page. Both are really really dumb. You just happened to have posted the one i replied to, nothing more, nothing less.

also...emotes mean nothing v.v

Itsuki
Apr 21, 2007, 11:43 AM
On 2007-04-21 03:50, Rashiid wrote:

Meseta boards? since when?

Hacking != duping (in this instance). Meseta was made throug duping. Either way, the popular methods allowed you to do 2 things:

1) Change a board in your PM into another board
2) Have more of an item than you actually had. (only stackable items)

Very few of the script kiddies could do much more than that. Meseta was made through selling more of an item to the shop than you actually had in your inventory. Or pulling more out of storage than you actually had.

Neither really explain the statue. Then again, it could have been done by, heaven forbid, the 1% of th "hackers" that actually knew what they were doing. Or, it could have been handed out by sega during some event.

McLaughlin
Apr 21, 2007, 12:15 PM
On 2007-04-21 09:39, DurakkenX wrote:
It's from the beta... #1 Sonic was gotten from early sign up on PSU, not the beta. #2 Anyone on the JP ver prolly wouldn't be surprised as it is a fairly common object to see in rooms. #3 It can be implied that he is speaking about the NA/EU servers and thus being so there was never a way to get it...

Ask Ryna how he got his. Well, before he got the My Room swap error glitch...thing.

Either way, it was just a suggestion. Sorry I didn't jump right on the "lolh4x" bandwagon. Every time I do I get my head bitten off.

Christ.

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 21, 2007, 12:30 PM
Decors are decors, not gonna blast you in the head for coming into the room now is it?

Decors are on a separate server then the actual game servers... It's not gonna hurt you, so why complain?

Sonic Statues were only on JP servers, and 360 servers... not exactly a surprise someone would use a Monomate board and rig it for that decor...

9lotus
Apr 21, 2007, 12:41 PM
Neither really explain the statue. Then again, it could have been done by, heaven forbid, the 1% of th "hackers" that actually knew what they were doing. Or, it could have been handed out by sega during some event.

To clear up confusion, these Sonic statues were probably created through method 1. There was a board that created the Sonic statue.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 9lotus on 2007-04-21 10:42 ]</font>

MomoHana
Apr 21, 2007, 12:58 PM

Hehe.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 21, 2007, 01:15 PM
On 2007-04-21 09:34, Rashiid wrote:

THE JACKEL

lol your entire inventory? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif (joke, small joke...)

I never hacked, but I did know some hackers, so they gave me a few things. I however, have plenty of legit items, including my Crea Doubles I MADE MYSELF

Sol-Edge
Apr 21, 2007, 01:47 PM
I know who this belongs to. I had asked him/her about it through mail and he/she admitted to picking it up in a random game. Yes, It came from a hacker but he/she didn't care. It's not like he/she been banned for it yet.

SStrikerR
Apr 21, 2007, 02:47 PM
On 2007-04-21 08:49, Sekani wrote:
That's an MS Paint-modified PC screen.

Dunno why anyone would fabricate a Sonic statue in their room though. After a few days you realize that it's just an ugly blue blob.

ugly blue blob?!?!? where do you live?.....nvm, ill find out on my own!

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2007, 03:06 PM
On 2007-04-21 11:47, Sol-Edge wrote:
I know who this belongs to. I had asked him/her about it through mail and he/she admitted to picking it up in a random game. Yes, It came from a hacker but he/she didn't care. It's not like he/she been banned for it yet.

Uhh, you do really? Im curious as to how you could tell from that pic. Its not like this person is the only one with the decor. I was told the decor was placed in her room by a visitor, she didn't pick it up in any game.

Sol-Edge
Apr 21, 2007, 03:58 PM
Just to clarify I am also on the PS2/PC servers. I guess theres more than one person with that statue then...

Rashiid
Apr 21, 2007, 08:37 PM
On 2007-04-21 11:15, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

On 2007-04-21 09:34, Rashiid wrote:

THE JACKEL

I never hacked, but I did know some hackers, so they gave me a few things. I however, have plenty of legit items, including my Crea Doubles I MADE MYSELF

ok ok ok sowwiiiiiiii

i didnt accuse you of any of such-which.
i just thought (from post long long ago) that hackers were giving out everything to everyone in presents.