PDA

View Full Version : Does that sucks?!

SELENNA
Dec 10, 2002, 07:46 PM
Ok, here's the story:
I got my modem but I can't go Online just because I don't have a credit card and my parents don't trust internet shopping. So I'm very angry about SonicTeam because they force us to pay with a credit card.I'm almost sure that is they were another way to buy an Hunter's License, PSO's Online players would increase by 50%+. Do you agree with that????Does the HL purchasing sucks? I think yes.....damn can,t get online!!!!!

ABDUR101
Dec 10, 2002, 07:58 PM
Credit cards are the most efficient way to handle it though. If your parents don't trust a well known company such as Sonic Team and Sega, I don't think they should be using credit cards at any local stores.

I think the chances of Sonic Team ripping off their card is less than the chance of someone jacking their card from their hands as they goto make a purchase in the store. =

I say get to begging and pleading and making valid points of why it should'nt be any different than any other purchase with a credit card. =)

I'll move this to the appropriate forum though, which is Rants.

*moved to appropriate forum*

SELENNA
Dec 10, 2002, 08:12 PM
thank you very much Abdur for the info, I'll try to convince my parents of buying me an HL soon.

Oh and one more thing: When I'll be online, will I be able to play with you? I'm asking that because you look to have much experience in the PSO universe, like me. And will someone be able to take pictures of me????

see ya http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

pixelate
Dec 10, 2002, 08:25 PM
For no credit card, try http://www.psoexplorer.com/PSOE/license/hlmain.htm

They've helped around 400 people get on already. Pretty trustworthy.

Kid_Icarus
Dec 10, 2002, 08:43 PM
The thing about PSOE is that once you've went with them, you can't change it so you can take the payments over if you like say, get a CC yourself. You're stuck with PSOE for the extent of your PSO days. That's why I didn't use them

ABDUR101
Dec 10, 2002, 09:14 PM
On 2002-12-10 17:12, SELENNA wrote:
thank you very much Abdur for the info, I'll try to convince my parents of buying me an HL soon.

Goodluck, hopefully they'll see your side of it.

Oh and one more thing: When I'll be online, will I be able to play with you? I'm asking that because you look to have much experience in the PSO universe, like me.

Depending on when you're online, you'll most likely get to play a game or so with me. As well as the weekly PSOW meetings for lobby soccer, Battle mode, Challenge mode, etc.

Hope for the best yeah?

And will someone be able to take pictures of me????

Yes, if you come to the PSOW weekly get togethers, you'll most likely have your pic taken by a member of the PSOW staff. =)

SELENNA
Dec 11, 2002, 12:37 PM
thanks for the info!