PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Trading Giga/Skill for Giga/Bullet.. (PC/PS2)

Uncle_bob
Apr 21, 2007, 03:04 PM
Whoops.

Er, anyone?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2007-04-22 01:14 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Apr 22, 2007, 03:15 AM
I thought everyone and their momma wanted one of these.

gammik
Apr 22, 2007, 10:54 AM
nope, you got it backwards, everyone wants the bullet save, it's the rare one off jaggos, while skill save is off rappies, least this is what I've been told anywho

Mayu
Apr 22, 2007, 02:03 PM
On 2007-04-22 08:54, gammik wrote:

nope, you got it backwards, everyone wants the bullet save, it's the rare one off jaggos, while skill save is off rappies, least this is what I've been told anywho

Witchblade56
Apr 23, 2007, 12:26 PM
Skill units are every bit as rare as the bullet units. Rappies drop any number of things first before they do their skill units.

Skill unit for a bullet unit is a good/fair trade across the board.

gammik
Apr 23, 2007, 01:43 PM
I've never tired to farm either a skill save or a bullet save , all I know is what I see on the forums , & 90pct of the time , peeps are trading away a skill save , rarely do you see peeps trading bullet saves .....

Witchblade56
Apr 23, 2007, 02:30 PM
Rappies tend to drop other crap [boards,feathers & meseta] before they drop their skill save units.

Jao's tend to drop delma's, meseta & boards as well before they drop their PP save units.

People in general farm more on parum than they do in moatoob. So yes the prevailance of skill units versus bullet units is slightly more. Both however are incredibly rare drops.

By and large i have seen more of other types of units than Giga units. More of the solid power s's, Hard power charges & Me Quicks than anything else.

I gauge the value of the units listed above based on how often i see them when peeking at people's stuff to see what's out. Stuff like Har / Quick and the giga units i think are higher in trade value in my opinion. You just dont see that many people with them on.