PDA

View Full Version : SUV Weapon question...

StanleyPain
Apr 21, 2007, 04:42 PM
Does either the Sturm Buster or Meteor Buster attack ALL enemies in an area, or just in a semi-circle in front of your character?

Cz
Apr 21, 2007, 04:46 PM
sturm buster attack all enemies on the screen. Meteor Buster can only hit if u can target the enemies.

Criss
Apr 21, 2007, 04:49 PM
I never used meteor buster myself, but Sturm buster hits everything around you, wherever you're targetting withing a good range. It also inflicts burn, though I don't know of what SE level. I think meteor buster inflicts stun, but I'm not sure.

Cz
Apr 21, 2007, 04:54 PM
meteor buster causes confusion, but the range is very short and u pretty much have to come up close to the enemies and the chance the enemies might just run past u and u missed the SUV completely. As for Sturm Buster, u dont even have to aim and it will hit everything on screen and its level 2-3 burn cause the burn didnt last that long.

Pillan
Apr 21, 2007, 07:07 PM
Strum Buster is Burn level 2.

As an aside, burn doesn't last longer with a higher effect level. It just deals more damage and lands more often.

Sekani
Apr 21, 2007, 07:20 PM
Sturm Buster sets fire to big enemies like Jarba, Kamatoze, etc. Don't you need burn level 3 to do that?

Pillan
Apr 21, 2007, 07:22 PM
On 2007-04-21 17:20, Sekani wrote:
Sturm Buster sets fire to big enemies like Jarba, Kamatoze, etc. Don't you need burn level 3 to do that?

In normal circumstances, yes, but SUVs and traps automatically land low level effects as long as the enemy isn't immune.