PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Pets

RJBeAsTs
Apr 22, 2007, 05:59 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if there were pets of creatures but minature size, and you could raise it kinda like your pm, but these would be cute cuddly and they would have an extra room where you could interact and play with them.

You could also take them on walks around the gurhal system. and in missions too ^_^

Some Ideas:
Baby De Ragan
Baby De Ragnus
Baby Lapucha
Baby Rappy
Baby Palovorha
Baby Badira/Volfu

I think these would be the best out of anything.

Umberger
Apr 22, 2007, 06:03 PM
If they worked like PMs...like feed them until they "grow up" enough to battle alongside you...I guess it could be cool.

VanHalen
Apr 22, 2007, 06:06 PM
Only if I can have a pannon

RJBeAsTs
Apr 22, 2007, 06:07 PM
On 2007-04-22 16:06, VanHalen wrote:
Only if I can have a pannon

Lol, yes you can have a pannon

VanHalen
Apr 22, 2007, 06:11 PM
Then I'm for it!

Chii-Chan
Apr 22, 2007, 06:13 PM
gib baby stalvus :3

Gryffin
Apr 22, 2007, 07:23 PM
gib baby Palovorha plz!

That's my favorite kind of enemy. Perhaps they would just make pets you can have in your room, and Then when they get big enough, they become extra slot item's?

Pet Collar (Human only ability, MWAHAHAHAHA!)

Description: When equipped, the bar at the bottom fills up, when full, your pet can use an ULTIMATE ATTACK! Based on your pet, you can teach them different abilities to use in battle with you. While summoned, your pet will attack with you until you command it to use it's ultimate attack. After it uses ultimate attack it will just follow you and rest for around 30 seconds, before continuing it's little damage amounts.

OH and sorry to turn this into another ability thread, but..

Spirit of _____ (fill in element there) (Newman only ability)

When equipped in your extra slot, the bar will fill. When filled, you can engulf yourself in your element, and unleash a flurry of elemental attacks. Your element will cause every attack you do, regardless of weapon, bullet-type, or spell-type. To be of THAT element, for 30. All enemies will take +25% damage that you normally do AND receive the status effect of your element.

Fire=5 ticks Burn
Ice = 1 second freeze (Think the Grenade special ability)
Lightning= 1 second shock
Earth=15 seconds Silence (sorry, a bonus of +10% power as well?)
Light= 7 second Confuse
Dark= 5 ticks Virus

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nobo
Apr 22, 2007, 07:29 PM
I wish I could come back to my room with a little dog to love me.

pineapple
Apr 22, 2007, 07:34 PM
I'm pretty much up for tamagotchis in any form.

natewifi
Apr 22, 2007, 07:34 PM
in a different posts, I mentioned it would be cool to have lika chao in your room that interacts exactly like the chaos do in sonic battle 2, great minds think alike...much.

Cz
Apr 22, 2007, 07:39 PM
i would raise a bunny and when she hit level 200 she will become "The Bunny of Terror." My level 200 bunny will scare even Dulk Falkis himself...haha. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

lostinseganet
Apr 22, 2007, 07:41 PM
They might as well bring back mags then

RJBeAsTs
Apr 22, 2007, 07:45 PM
Well i never played PSO so i wouldn't know but, i know that this would be really fun and cool.

Kylie
Apr 22, 2007, 08:01 PM
GIB ME BABY LAPUCHA.

oh em gee, I have such a fetish for those little feathered puffs of joy. ^___^

Has anyone found a "cat mustache"? Maybe they become unextinct, hm? Come on, surely they have cloning in the future. At least a robot cat! >< I love cats and would certainly wet myself if I could have one on AOI.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-04-22 18:02 ]</font>

xennec
Apr 22, 2007, 08:06 PM
On 2007-04-22 17:34, natewifi wrote:
in a different posts, I mentioned it would be cool to have lika chao in your room that interacts exactly like the chaos do in sonic battle 2, great minds think alike...much.

NEED CHAO GARDEN!!!!!! (has spasms)

KamiSori
Apr 22, 2007, 08:09 PM
bel pannon would be my deadly lil buddy XD

_Wolf_
Apr 22, 2007, 08:30 PM
Babyjarba would be awesome

Gryffin
Apr 22, 2007, 08:33 PM
I really want like, non-enemy pets though. I want a Kitty..

I love kitties. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Spacepest
Apr 22, 2007, 08:42 PM
I just wish my PM could follow me around my room, shop, and in the lobbies, and not be either stuck behind the shop counter or only available in teams.

Oh, and World of Warcraft has small non combat pets like this. They don't do anything special but follow you around and look neat. My WoW character has a pet snake, turtle, and kitty that follow her around.

Tigerram
Apr 23, 2007, 01:15 AM
A Chao garden is a great idea. Or something to that matter.

Spacepest
Apr 23, 2007, 12:18 PM
On 2007-04-22 23:15, Tigerram wrote:
A Chao garden is a great idea. Or something to that matter.

How about a Partner Machine garden? You and a bunch of other players sit on benches in the garden and watch while your PMs run around randomly, playing and trying to shoot each other. XD