PDA

View Full Version : Spaceship Flights!

RJBeAsTs
Apr 22, 2007, 06:04 PM
I have been thinking.

If you go to the 3rd floor of Guardians Colony, and go to the elevators closest to the Plaza, go along the small stretch and look out there.

wouldn't it be something amazing to own a spaceship and be able to take you and all your friends (6 total) flying around the building talking laughing, and partying, their would be a room where you could put decorations and there would be differnt models, a big cargo holder (6 people 2 rooms) small cargo holder (4 people, 1/2 room) Shuttle (2 people no room just seats) and prices would be according.

their would be chairs and tables too you would get to see some beautiful sites from buildings.

Big- 200k
Small-75k
Shuttle-20k

*Go ahead and expand on my idea, just want to get it out there*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RJBeAsTs on 2007-04-22 16:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RJBeAsTs on 2007-04-23 03:20 ]</font>

Nobo
Apr 22, 2007, 06:23 PM
That sounds totally sweet but I dont understand where your saying it should go. I think there should be a door next to your closet in your room on the common box wall.

RJBeAsTs
Apr 22, 2007, 06:26 PM
On 2007-04-22 16:23, Nobo wrote:
That sounds totally sweet but I dont understand where your saying it should go. I think there should be a door next to your closet in your room on the common box wall.

3rd floor would be a dock and it would auto-flying around the gurhal system and their would be 3-D tall amazing buildings

Nobo
Apr 22, 2007, 06:37 PM
But dude I wanna be able to clothes from the 3rd floor. And what would happen to poor little beasts who cant get tatoos. Think about beasts man. You -> http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif <- Me

RJBeAsTs
Apr 22, 2007, 06:47 PM
I'm saying part of it

King137
Apr 22, 2007, 07:50 PM
yeah thatd be a cool idea and u can find other player ships and battle them if u wanted to

Cz
Apr 22, 2007, 07:51 PM
that would be fun. Make it like a roller coaster but instead it is outer-space-type roller coaster...sounds so much fun...hehe. =^.^=

King137
Apr 22, 2007, 07:54 PM
yep but sega never puts good ideas ontu updates

A2K
Apr 22, 2007, 07:56 PM
It seems rather pointless. The way you described it, it would just be a second room. I already have a room to begin with. In the game's structure it wouldn't serve any real purpose either (because as I said, we already have a room to decorate to begin with).

Zarbolord
Apr 23, 2007, 05:27 AM
I doubt this idea would serve any purpose...

Garanz-Baranz
Apr 23, 2007, 06:02 AM
No real need really...

It's just... the room occupies this space already...

SuperRygar
Apr 23, 2007, 07:02 AM
auto-flying?? that's the pointless part, if they're going to go through the trouble of adding that, they might as well let you control the damn thing...hey, why not have bicycles? or cars? or maybe pogo-sticks. lets all come up with things they should have put in the game and not even bother playing the game ^.^ sounds like fun. we need hot-dog stands....and a circus.......and a dog pound........ou, a pottery barn!..........

Eleina
Apr 23, 2007, 07:28 AM
lol at this idea

omegapirate2k
Apr 23, 2007, 11:46 AM
On 2007-04-23 05:02, SuperRygar wrote:
we need hot-dog stands....and a circus.......and a dog pound........ou, a pottery barn!..........

OH OH OH, WE NEED A DATING SIM LULZ

Akaimizu
Apr 23, 2007, 11:48 AM
Wow. My ideas are catching on. When I first said about the Circus stuff, and the amusement park rides. It was sort of an in-character Tynselle joke. Glad the idea is catching on. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get all those attractions. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

"Step right up!!!!"

(using acrobatic skills to deftly dodge Satire, Metaphor, and Sarcasm ("The ultimate skills in surviving against an attack by Doug Dinsdale")).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-23 09:51 ]</font>

RJBeAsTs
Apr 23, 2007, 02:08 PM
I'm not talking like that, now get out of my thread