PDA

View Full Version : Moving your room to another area?

RJBeAsTs
Apr 22, 2007, 06:32 PM
What do you think of that, ha!

That would be sweet, like the tenant place on the 3rd floor then one on the planets and they could sell exspansions to make the rooms diff. looking and bigger.

Umberger
Apr 22, 2007, 06:35 PM
Sounds neat...maybe a pagoda style place on Neudaiz, an apartment/modern looking one on Parum, and a tribal style (rugs, animal skins, etc) on Moatoob.

On another note, it might be a good idea to keep your topics together...there's quite a few from you in a very short amount of time.

natewifi
Apr 22, 2007, 06:46 PM
It would be cooler if like the cities werent broken up into different places, and instead like if you walk into the makeover shop or if you walk upstairs it doesnt go into a whole different place, and like if you get into the elevatr it would function exactly like a real elevator, so i like people are going up and u prss up it would stop at that floor that your at. and if your goingdown u hav to wait or just walk u pthe stairs. I thought when I first saw the escalator I thought i was actually going to move my char up to the next floor, I thought wrong, it would be cool if the escalator actually worked...

RJBeAsTs
Apr 22, 2007, 06:49 PM
On 2007-04-22 16:35, Umberger wrote:
Sounds neat...maybe a pagoda style place on Neudaiz, an apartment/modern looking one on Parum, and a tribal style (rugs, animal skins, etc) on Moatoob.

On another note, it might be a good idea to keep your topics together...there's quite a few from you in a very short amount of time.

LOL, Ok, i'm just bored out of my mind!!

RJBeAsTs
Apr 22, 2007, 06:50 PM
On 2007-04-22 16:46, natewifi wrote:
It would be cooler if like the cities werent broken up into different places, and instead like if you walk into the makeover shop or if you walk upstairs it doesnt go into a whole different place, and like if you get into the elevatr it would function exactly like a real elevator, so i like people are going up and u prss up it would stop at that floor that your at. and if your goingdown u hav to wait or just walk u pthe stairs. I thought when I first saw the escalator I thought i was actually going to move my char up to the next floor, I thought wrong, it would be cool if the escalator actually worked...

Lol, sounds neat, escalator (lol)

Cz
Apr 22, 2007, 08:04 PM
i would move my room to the Sacred Ground and start doing Eastern Peril for my convienent without having to walk there for 15 min. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kylie
Apr 22, 2007, 08:11 PM
I would adore that. Only thing is that all of the GUARDIANs are supposed to either live at a GUARDIAN building (like Maya and other researchers) or at the Colony. Everyone on the game is a GUARDIAN (if they want to be or not). It would be cool though to have the option of having your room somewhere else, and I guess it wouldn't be that inconsistent to say that each Branch on each plant started to have residential areas for their GUARDIANs to be more spread out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2007-04-22 18:12 ]</font>

Kaydin
Apr 22, 2007, 08:14 PM
I want to move my room to a small house in the Kugu desert. ;D

Spacepest
Apr 22, 2007, 08:46 PM
Hmm, well the Guardians have a branch on every planet, I see no reason why they couldn't expand and have a Guardian barracks on every planet as well. Then it would just be a simple matter or our characters getting a different room in each barracks. Hell, Sega could make it into a good money sink as well...you start off with one free room on the Guardians Colony like we have currently, and then you could buy additional rooms in each barracks on the different planets.