PDA

View Full Version : Who do you have on Priority 1?

DonRoyale
Apr 22, 2007, 06:46 PM
Just a way to show your friends you care.

As for me:

-Sgt. Shligger (Sgt_Shliggy)
-Shiro Ryuu (Shiroryuu)
-Firizen (CyberKranz)
-Ryoten (Ryoten)
-Silver Ishihara (PJ)
-Rin (Kyoukan)
-Ryo Saiffwin (Saiffy AKA Snickerman)
-Boxer McBoxe (forget your PSOW username XD)
-Artemis (Jey)
-Tylor Johnson (VanHalen)

P2 has Zel, DikkyRay, and Hpnotic on it.

Umberger
Apr 22, 2007, 06:47 PM
NPCs. I don't bother changing the priorities.

Dhylec
Apr 22, 2007, 06:48 PM
None!
My list starts at 2 with my PM. ;3

Gemel
Apr 22, 2007, 06:48 PM
-Rockski
-Legendary Nobody
-WhiteJoker
-Zeek
-Masakari (You are a teacher damnit!)

(Hey I know your reading this Link!!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gemel on 2007-04-22 16:52 ]</font>

PJ
Apr 22, 2007, 06:51 PM
My Priority 1's are my main "Crew." That'd be Gaz, Snickerman, Boxer and Kyle, and my PM.

Now, for the rest of my friends, they are Priority 2. The only reason they aren't priority one is because, that crew is who I'm going to play with most often, and we have our RPing Teams and shit.

Priority 3 is just random people that I don't mind.

Priority 4 is... why the hell do I have thier cards? Never talk to, never play.

Priority 5 is NPC.

Kylie
Apr 22, 2007, 06:54 PM
Right now:

Nanashi
Ice_Blue_Ninja
Lenwe Fefalas
Fenrir
Lakan

Nobo
Apr 22, 2007, 06:56 PM
-Lan Katana
-lazboy (quit)
-IG88 (quit)
-dan
-Davot
-Diawari-SO1 (quit)
-Ichigo Kirasaki
-Nobos Lil Helper
-Sheribowzan

RadiantLegend
Apr 22, 2007, 06:57 PM
I have a lot.....but i can you the very first card is

DeathLeo

Foxix
Apr 22, 2007, 06:57 PM
Mahoe and Land Aksion, Deja... and err my pm, Archetype_0-Intel and thats about it XD Thats really just who is online the most. That and Land and Mahoe tend to know everyone else that I'm friends with so they are like a friend gate way XD and Deja just pwn's so ya.

RJBeAsTs
Apr 22, 2007, 07:01 PM
I have

-Raksha
-Cloud
-Katryn
-Adjitator
-Misery <GC>
-ACE
-Wes
-MDE
-Kyle
-Krusk
-Legendary Drake
-Wolf (EchoWolf X)is Gamertag
-STEVE
-BROTHER-BLOOD
-Sin Harvest
-ENIGMATIC
-King

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RJBeAsTs on 2007-04-22 17:04 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Apr 22, 2007, 07:11 PM
- Drew

Hmm.

Kimil
Apr 22, 2007, 07:13 PM
A bunch of doods and some girls. Crazy

Omega_Weltall
Apr 22, 2007, 07:14 PM
my 2 RL friends that dont play anymore http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif (is lonely http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 22, 2007, 07:19 PM
-Hpnotic (Hpnotic)
-Bannon
-Celes
-GAMBIT
-Firizen (Cyberkranz)
-Shadow(DonRoyale)
-Ryoten (Ryoten)
-Shin Matsumoto (Shin Matsumoto)
-Sanosuke Shiranui (vanhalen)
-Shadowdragon (Shadowdragon-some number thingie)
-Silver Ishihara (PJ)
-Rin (Kyoukan)
-Artemis (Jey)
-Deja (Deja)

Ether
Apr 22, 2007, 07:21 PM
- Triela

Hmm.

Cz
Apr 22, 2007, 07:56 PM
its a secret...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif If i play very often with that specific someone they will know who they are...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Bunny's list for priority 1 is very longgg...lol. So long that i am too lazy to write out...hehe.

Konstanse_Xx
Apr 22, 2007, 07:57 PM
My girlfriend o.o

Nani-chan
Apr 22, 2007, 08:00 PM
Ether
Shim
Rizen
Maylee
Sychosis
ShadowMoses
RoninCooper
PhotonDrop

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2007-04-22 18:01 ]</font>

-Asheth-
Apr 22, 2007, 08:04 PM
Nani!!! where have you been?

I have priorty 1
Still have Nani-chan (rumors circulated a retirement)
Shadow_Moses
Sychosis
Ryno
Omegapirate
Maylee
Legoshol
Drakken
Rizen

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Asheth- on 2007-04-22 18:04 ]</font>

Ryno
Apr 22, 2007, 08:05 PM
I Love All Of My..

Pso-world 360 friends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

VanHalen
Apr 22, 2007, 08:07 PM
Let's see most are not on PSOW

Naroku(My first friend plays less often due to college work)
Kaileah(My second friend she has the same problem as the other guy)
Lilith(Kill Kill Kill!)
Viel(Really nice guy a flirt with ladies though XD quit for WoW though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )
Momoko(GH-432 lol)
Shiro ryuu(Shiroryuu) He's the badass fortefighter
Deja(Deja) My boss lol also a struggling Cast Fortetecher
Shadow(DonRoyale) Awesome dude
Chiyoko Ryokonai(Kimil) Another cool person XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-04-22 18:08 ]</font>

Kaydin
Apr 22, 2007, 08:11 PM
Delsaber, Rin, Ami and Ryuki. Pretty sure in that order too. (Though Del and Rin might be swapped.)
My PM too, but she doesn't count.

Ton of people priority 2 though. If you play with me semi-often your probably there.

Priority 3 is people I've played with a few times.

Priority 4 is NPCs.

Priority 5 is all the other cards I have. No idea who these people are, or why I keep the cards. o.O;

Sinue_v2
Apr 22, 2007, 08:14 PM
None of my priority 1 friends play the game still. I almost never log in myself. I can't even remember who's on the top, except for my friend SLYM (who I used to play PSO with), Shadakine (an old co-worker friend), Iresh (linkshell friend from FFXI), Zen, Willa, and a few others I can't remember.

Noone from PSOworld is on #1 Priority. Those who I havn't blacklisted are all in #2 spot or below.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-04-22 18:52 ]</font>

UnderscoreX
Apr 22, 2007, 08:18 PM
The NPCs are priority 1 partly because I'm too lazy to change them, and then the regulars come in 2nd, sucks to be them i guess. Also Don we need to meet up and such, we can discuss them hip hopz and the like.

Cz
Apr 22, 2007, 08:18 PM
here is Bunny's list: http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

VioletRose
Ashley
Alouette
End
Sage
Idylls
Sadira
Ulic
Sheik
Wafflegod
Eanid
Kitsune
FireFish
Cidd Highwind
PSaddict
Lilith
Sanosuke Shiranui
Kotori
Zio II
Seijuro
KittyKatMeow
Rain

and the rest are my NPC...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Siertes
Apr 22, 2007, 08:24 PM
My PM Eden is the only priority 1. Hell, no one who still plays this game is above priority 3 for me.

Micro
Apr 22, 2007, 08:25 PM
Hmm I got quiet a few 1's but here they are.

Rena
Hikaru
Hyacia
D.j. SkyEpic (come back soon!)
Eleina (come back soon!)
Shiro
Yogi
Shenrei
Kadan/Kaydin
Mitsunari Ryuki
Para
Rain
Lady Raven
then my PM because she's cool! XD

Innominate
Apr 22, 2007, 08:44 PM
Just 2 currently. Miyoko and Kinako.

Mikura
Apr 22, 2007, 08:46 PM
Most of these people have quit but I still keep them at 1 because they were close friends that meant a lot to me. Anywho....onto the list:

Steyer (My first PSU friend, holds some sentimental value)
Halycon
XenithFlare
Sachiko
NadiaNine
Reika
Lutina
Eien Tokawa
Odion
Purplehate
Wren Mk. Sein
Presea C7
Kuan Yin
Nirvana
Avatre (Same person as XenithFlare, different account)
Pet
Lilith
White Knight X-113
Brinstar
Mana

Some other honorable mentions that are on 2: Mitsunari Ryuki, D.j. SkyEpic, FashionFungus, Kitty Kat, Dej and Yeloazndevil. Everyone except for the last two still play. For everyone else, you guys rock and I hope you all stick around for many more months to come.

ShidenTsu14
Apr 22, 2007, 08:54 PM
Priority 1's are:
GATO (main is CAST PT, alt is Beast collab of all types)
Fyrin (main is newman FT, alts are femme beast FF and CAST FG)
Vergil (This guy is a crazy mofo! Beast Fg)
Jacen (This guy is also crazy! Beast FF)

Thats it right now because thats who i mainly play with, and i have known for a long time. All are good buddies to!

My Priority 2's are also very good friends, but there are too many to mention http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShidenTsu14 on 2007-04-22 18:58 ]</font>

Shiryuu
Apr 22, 2007, 10:32 PM
My PM. NPCs are 2-4. Everyone else is 5. Just to keep it fair.

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 22, 2007, 10:52 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, Maya Shidow is also in Priority 1. <3 All other NPCs are priority 5.

Scion
Apr 22, 2007, 11:03 PM
Heh, lemme see if I can remember it off the top of my head:

Lobo
Bowen
Batosai
ProudClod
Sapphire
TyrandanteIII
Rain
D.j. SkyEpic (I know I say this a lot, but, damn, it's hard looking at his card right now...)
Eleina (And his too...)
Hyacia
Rena
Delsaber
Mitsunari Ryuki (Shit, too many people are gone...)
Lady Raven
Aurora
Primera
Alura

That's basically my ones...It sucks to look at that list though, because most of it says that they're not on...But they will be back! XD

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 22, 2007, 11:09 PM
anyone who is on often... basically I organize it so that whoever is on the most, is the highest. So DJ, NPCs, Cherry, etc are #1.

THE JACKEL

Midicronica
Apr 22, 2007, 11:15 PM
The people I play with the most.

Sion Karasu
Omegapirate2k
Aurelianis
Tylor
Sychosis
etc..

Hyda
Apr 23, 2007, 12:40 AM
The people im around all the time...

Ron Chi
MILF
Demi
Ritsuka
AngelofApocalypse
LilAsian
Rika

omegapirate2k
Apr 23, 2007, 12:49 AM
Basically all my good non PSOW friends (and half of them turned out to be PSOW'ers, whatever, they're still on priority 1)

All my PSOW friends are on priority 4.. I should really change that XD

Eleina
Apr 23, 2007, 08:04 AM
My list if i can remember haven't seen it for a week now
-Cherry
-Shiro
-Yogi
-Delsaber
-Hikaru
-D.j Skyepic
-Hyacia
-Shenrei
-Mitsunari Ryuki
-Ryanna (my PM)
-Rena
-Aurora
-Rain
-Ayane
-Rhadamante
-Ramirez
I'm not sure i got all the list but i can't remember coz it's kinda long http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eleina on 2007-04-23 07:27 ]</font>

Sychosis
Apr 23, 2007, 08:12 AM
Aurelianis
Macross
Tahldon
Arion
Tylor
Drew
omegapirate2000
MayLee
Darius

The last spot is usually the newest person I've met. I only have ten #1s because only 10 people can be displayed without scrolling http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Crokar-
Apr 23, 2007, 09:59 AM
my brother and my irl freinds. no one else matters anymore.

Rust
Apr 23, 2007, 10:34 AM
Like Sycho, have only 10 #1 so i can see the whole of them once i open my partner list.
They are :
Skadi Ario
Pouny
Cathari
Carma
Ashyland
Reggie
Kitanni
Guminator
Takedo
Soulslayer

I have an equal amount of #2~4, so 10 ppl in each, and it fills up the first page. My #5s are PM and NPCs, so they are always on top on second page and i can access them quickly just by switching pages.
#1 list is almost the only one i didn't change for a while, along with #2 list which isn't submitted with much changes too. #3 and #4 change very often, as most of the new people in my partner list are placed in #4, unless i have good reasons to place them in #2 or #3 directly, until i talked and played with them enough to give them a higher place in my list.
I always keep only one page on partner, when i get a new card to put into my list, i most of the time delete someone in the #4 list who have never talked to me since i got his card. There is alot a bunch of people i don't think to be worthy enough to make me erase someone who is already in my list, so i just don't get their card and give them mine, and if in further playtime they turn to be talkative, interesting, and the like despite the fact i didn't mail them (i though answer the mails i get, unless it's obvious mass-mailing i don't feel to answer), i go back to take their cards and add them on my list.

Well, very interesting, isn't it ? t(o.ot)

CyarVictor
Apr 23, 2007, 10:36 AM
-rN- is on my priority one along with PM's/NPC's

People i play with are on two, which isn't alot.

Skip to priority five which is people i haven't seen or get their cards(three of which are there to keep an eye on) Most will soon be deleted. I'll try to keep mainly Priority 1 and 2 with the current set, and remove any unwanted cards.

Rashiid
Apr 23, 2007, 10:38 AM
xXDiabloXx
Stikle
Lan
Ryno
Candii (PM)
and sum more, cant remember as of now

Jasam
Apr 23, 2007, 10:47 AM
Off the top of my head
Priority 1 was NPCs + PM
Priority 2 was close friends (Sahaqiel and RebirthFlame)
Everyone else was 5

I leaft the NPC's/PM on Pri1 just 'cus it was easyer to get them out shen needed.

Neith
Apr 23, 2007, 11:36 AM
From what I can remember (or what it will be, once I sort it again) :

- Priority 1: NPC's (scroll down the list? No thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ), my PM's (Izanami and Lilith), and good friends. Rath, Malice, Touka, Bahn etc, basically, the majority of people that were in my BB team.

- Priority 2: Friends I don't play with as often, like Popuri, Sakuya. Also, any Priority 1 people who I don't see online for a while.

- Priority 3: Usually people I meet in random games who know me from here.

- Priority 4: People I play with on rare occasions.

- Priority 5: Random people who sent me their card, and people I'll end up deleting if they're not online much/make an attempt to play with me.

To be honest, i only usually even look at Priority 1/2, 3 occasionally.

It's not a popularity contest or anything, it's just a matter of who I've known longer really. It needs sorting out though as it's a mess currently http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

gambit04
Apr 23, 2007, 12:44 PM
I have:

ThEoRy
STAR
[]D [] []V[] []D
BidDaddy
Jenn
Shroomulah
Mega Man v2.0 - sp? sorry mega I just call you mega hehe
Bill Swerski
I think that is about it

Priority2: PSOW friends

Priority3: 2 people with names I liked one is Miss Conduct the other I don't remember they haven't been on in a while

Priority4: None

Priority5: Everyone else...you have to do a couple of runs on different days to get a higher priority. Or really stand out!

Sekani
Apr 23, 2007, 12:50 PM
Most people I know from here are priority 2.

Kaloa
Apr 23, 2007, 01:27 PM
Gafgarion. He's my only real friend.

SuperRygar
Apr 23, 2007, 01:55 PM
i actually just reorganized my 2.2 page list

priority 1 has:
Alexia
Zarek
Arkane
Saria
NoSe
Grimace
Stoner_steve
Smokey McPot

priority 2 has everyone else who goes online
D.J. Skyepic
Link
Gannondorf
...others

priority 3 and 4 are ppl i dont see online anymore
priority 5 will have NPC's

looking at everybody else's list was fun! i didnt think it would be. but i also dont see any names that i have on my lists, besides a few of course. it gives me hope, because as large as my "community" is there are so many more out there ^.^

Reginaldo
Apr 23, 2007, 02:36 PM
hmm some have quit but they're up there in case they come back

Kalc (RL best friend who quit ._.)
Selphy
Blackmateria
Nitacris
Cedicus
Phantom
Suzaku Lyzael
LAMAK
Ace
zack
Mitsunari Ryuki
Yoshitsune
Kimmi
Ashyland
Freelancerrx3
Xero
Kitanni
Kylie
Rust
Chii-Chan
Apakalyps
Potemkin
Iopo
.E/RTH /LUMNI.
Ruby Eclipse
egg
Sapphire Cross
-Logan

Emrald
Apr 23, 2007, 02:39 PM
All RPers I meet on PSU are on my piority one

GazL_Neon
Apr 23, 2007, 03:46 PM
On 2007-04-22 16:51, PJ wrote:
My Priority 1's are my main "Crew." That'd be Gaz, Snickerman, Boxer and Kyle, and my PM.

Now, for the rest of my friends, they are Priority 2. The only reason they aren't priority one is because, that crew is who I'm going to play with most often, and we have our RPing Teams and shit.

Priority 3 is just random people that I don't mind.

Priority 4 is... why the hell do I have thier cards? Never talk to, never play.

Priority 5 is NPC.

Same.

Priority 1 - The Crew. Ie, PJ, Snickerman, Boxer and Kyle. Comet, sisterbot of Meteor, is there too. And Q_Anon...though he recently quit. ;__; There's also Fleecy Adam and Borak.

Priority 2 - Other friends, mostly old ones from PSO:A (amirite PJ?).

Priority 3 - Random people, before PJ and everyone else started playing and I didn't need random parties again.

Priority 4 - No one right now. I'm saving it for my ex, of all people... XD

Priority 5 - NPCs. I don't even take them for soloing anymore...at least Leo is awesome, with his 1* sword.

DikkyRay
Apr 23, 2007, 03:58 PM
Prio 1- VR Raiden, Asher, Zio, Dias, Tyler, Floie, Barnacleez, Wizard, DOPPLERGANGER, All my NPC's, Sonico, ED_The_Crimson, Sonico, Zero_Sensei, XenithFlare. Starting to addmore,pretty much anyone that, if they are on, you have a 97% shot that i am there with them
Prio 2- Pretty much anyone i party with, and that i would mail to party with. And Shadow (Since you made sure you mentioned that lol)
Prio 3, anyone who i probably will never party with again, but have their PC anyway
Prio 4- People who PC's i need to have, cause of my other friends
Prio 5- People who i usually ask "Why do i have thses peoples cards again?" Also for people who i dont like, but need to know they are on

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-04-23 14:02 ]</font>

Witchblade56
Apr 23, 2007, 04:36 PM
Mine are:

Takuchan
Artemis
Sarabear
Jagdpanzer
Jedi Febreeze [fanboy]
Terminatrix
Black Yoda

My NPCs are set as 2

RedX
Apr 23, 2007, 05:01 PM
P1 - my friends i party with more then once a week and my PM
P2 - RPers
P3 - People that i party with my alt with (a.k.a low level people)
P4 - none
P5 - Everyone else

Candor
Apr 23, 2007, 06:13 PM
1. My RL friends (not many still play http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif)
2. People I often party with, good relations
3. Dead cards i should delete but I'm too lazy
4. None
5. NPC's

Jakosifer
Apr 23, 2007, 06:25 PM
P1 -Ryyudo, Ice_Blue_Ninja, Emelious (Only 3 people I actually talk to ALOT on PSU)

Everyone else is P5.

Retehi
Apr 23, 2007, 06:29 PM
I don't have a single person here on my list, I find that hilarious. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

APEXi
Apr 24, 2007, 02:28 PM
loki, goukezitsu, kaniya, king, ryuden. other than that, i deleted my cards and im down to 1/2 a page. feel much better, and lighter.

AweOfShe
Apr 24, 2007, 02:43 PM
Priority 1
- My rl crew from here in Winnipeg (Zedd, Koronis, Nabeshin, Rinaria)
- My crew from #rpgfan (Setsuna, Carbinne, DiosGX, Parn, Eusis, Joker, Ark, Fortesque, Ash, Hidoshi, Shooichi, Yuki). Parn moved to 360, and everyone else quit though, so I'm probably going to prune them. >.>
- My NPCs

Priority 2
- People from here. (Ashley, Ryuki, Hikaru, Delsaber, Retehi, AC9Breaker, Arika, Rin, Sanosuke Shiranui, Sexy Raine, DJ SkyEpic, etc etc etc etc). There's still people I want cards from. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Priority 3
- Random people I meet in-game, but talk to often.

Priority 4
- Random people I meet in-game, but not talk so often to.

Priority 5
- People that haven't logged in, in a long time.

Ryno
Apr 25, 2007, 09:27 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r233/x_RYNO_x/priority.jpg

pso-world 360 friends!

Siertes
Apr 25, 2007, 10:24 AM
I recently cleaned up my partner card list, deleting people who've probably left and others I never play with (Including many PSOWers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif) and now I have less than 1 page of cards! I think it's time to change priorities as well.

I'm thinking 1) PM and people that matter, 2) PSOWers I play with on occasion, 3) Non-PSOWers I play with on occasion, 4) Anyone I rarely, if ever, play with but still plays the game, and 5) Former Priority 4 Cards awaiting deletion and NPCs.

Jife_Jifremok
Apr 25, 2007, 11:28 AM
1. My three best (and oldest remaining) friends on PSU. Well, one of them got banned a while ago so he aint here anymore.
2. People I liked from ack when I used to organize my list, but don't play anymore.
3. People I liked as much as slot 2 people but had here for organizational purposes, most of whom don't play anymore.
4. Nobody.
5. Nearly everyone that I've met within the past four or five months, because I'm just too lazy to organize my partner card list aside from sending new NPCs to the bottom. Whoever I have here, I simply remember their location on the list.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-04-25 13:19 ]</font>

Sha Sha
Apr 25, 2007, 12:35 PM
Mine are

Julie Startrider _ 1st person I meet on PSU and still play partys with her often
Hellstinger- (more known as Hellcat) Good friend from my PSO -GC days
Sheba- Anohter good person i meet on PSU, Also known as Forte Stollen (spelling?)
Aremt- Cant Remember how i meet him...How sad is that, good leveling buddy
-_- - Anohter good friend from PSO-GC days
Shiro- best force i have ever partied with. awesome friend
Shagami- My PM....xD
Fei-Yin BETA- Another Good friend from PSO-CG days
Kichi- Meet him off Gaiaonline.com one day looking for other PSO/PSU fans =3

I dunno other then forte if they have PSOW accounts xD

Ronin1of47
Apr 25, 2007, 12:45 PM
my partner machine is number 1 cause she cost me more than my friends do and she gets mad if she not number 1
but below her i have
Sharkyland
SiGeL
Garroway
than all the PSOW peeps are number 3

Thrash777
Apr 25, 2007, 06:04 PM
My bro, Isobel (Jonty), Esufer, some close XBL friends I play with, and some clan members who play PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I have all PSOW'er grouped together so I can find them quickly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thrash777 on 2007-04-25 16:07 ]</font>

Sexy_Raine
Apr 25, 2007, 06:50 PM
Jife Jifremok and Huhdough are my #1's. It's the reason some of you's have seen me and Jife sitting together a lot, but don't assume I don't notice you's looking at us. Huhdough, because he enjoys being around the fiiiiinest person in Gurhal.

Most of the closer PSOW'ers and friends are #2. Like Nierid, Cracka J, Green Archer and GATO

People who I see less, but still party I put at 3.

No one's at 4

People who are dead slots or rarely around are at 5.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-04-25 16:53 ]</font>

Jife_Jifremok
Apr 27, 2007, 12:15 PM
I guess if I'm being talked about in a manner like shown above I shouldn't be too shy to mention people.

Sexy Raine, Nanoframe and Isahn are my #1s. Raine's...uh, fiiiineness is enough to keep me in this wretched star system. Nanoframe, I go back several years with and is the only one I am able to regularly keep in contact with. Isahn, he was cool as shit. Too bad he's gone now.
Since my #2s and #3s quit, I've had everyone else in my #5 slot and just remember their place in my list. Actually, there's some folk on that list I haven't spoken to much at all. My bad. (...in the end I still can't say much.)

*edited for additional soppiness

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-04-27 14:21 ]</font>

epr18
May 5, 2007, 09:33 PM
woo! im #2 on ele's list #6 on dels and#5 on marrons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
lets see i got
Eleina
Yogi
Delsaber
Guyver(no longer here)
Skids
then a bunch #2 and #5 priorities no 3 and 4 lol

SarinSerafi
May 5, 2007, 09:53 PM
My boyfriend, Chaotist Razor, and my PM Mona (GH-441) are on priority 1. NPC's are on 2, everyone else is on 3.

MSAksion
May 5, 2007, 10:45 PM
I gotta post on PSO-world more often! FOXIX! Thank you for the ...words... i can't tell if they're KIND or INSULTING XD But yes you have been priority one since we met and thank you for putting LandSchneckt Aksion and Mahou Shoujo Aksion as your number one Gateway to more friends ^_^

...Wait... this girl is Mahou not yourHoe Foxix! She's MINE! XD

For priority one... its hard to choose from so many people but priority one are people we tag team with on an almost nightly basis.

LandSchneckt Aksion - HUZZAH - codename Lando
Toushiro Hitsugaya - Original AKSION TEAM mate - longest running member.
Lylandrisabelle - Original AKSION TEAM mate - but no longer PSU running... sniff. Can't delete her...
Komugi - Team Nurse Witch Ko-Mugi-Mugi-Mugi Force Extraordinaire (in her mind)
Kisaragi - Team Cute Ranger extraoirdinare - Boom Headshot
Kalua Erias - Team Cute Melee Mistress
ARCHTYPE_Grav_0 - Team... errr... ohhh CHORUS CHOIR boy! (PsoW FOXIX)
Sryche - Team RAWR-er - PSU's GREATEST FemBeaGT (PsoW CRISS)
Pandora Azrael - Team WAFFLE-master. KAHN!
SMI - Team PIZZA-Devourer.
Elwald - Good luck with Finals and happy Cinco De Mayo to you in Puerto Rico!
Crystalline - *SMILES
JagdPanzer - Operational status of Unit - ALWAYS!
Sarin - still priority one in my book - always a great person to talk with ^_^ (PsoW SarinSerafi)
Chaotist Razor - number one again in my book - great person to say HI HI to!

Hrith
May 6, 2007, 07:17 AM
Priority 1 = Ryna, Rena-ko, Tycho

Priority 2 = Not many people... Starrz, psobsesser, Flix, and a few others.

Priority 3 = Mostly people I know from previous PSO instalments, people I know well from the official boards, etc.

Priority 4 = People I met on PSU and whom I found nice enough to accept their cards.

Priority 5 = PM and NPCs.

Mystil
May 6, 2007, 07:30 AM
I think it is not right to group your friends by priority... so I group people by activity.

Priority 1 = Those who are still active.

Priority 3 = Those who I rarely talk to who probably don't have my card anymore.

Priority 5 = Those who no longer play the game. I keep em cause you never know.

The ones who are always active are:

MaximusLight, Rin, RadiantAim(doing finals atm), Mars Volta, and Starrz. The first three are the only PSOWorlders who's card I have, and have my card. Starrz is mainly at the official board.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-05-06 05:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-05-06 06:33 ]</font>

Sexy_Raine
May 6, 2007, 08:19 AM
On 2007-04-27 10:15, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
I guess if I'm being talked about in a manner like shown above I shouldn't be too shy to mention people.

Sexy Raine, Nanoframe and Isahn are my #1s. Raine's...uh, fiiiineness is enough to keep me in this wretched star system. Nanoframe, I go back several years with and is the only one I am able to regularly keep in contact with. Isahn, he was cool as shit. Too bad he's gone now.
Since my #2s and #3s quit, I've had everyone else in my #5 slot and just remember their place in my list. Actually, there's some folk on that list I haven't spoken to much at all. My bad. (...in the end I still can't say much.)

*edited for additional soppiness

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-04-27 14:21 ]</font>

Yes I'm keeping you here. You just want to look at me in FPV all the time. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Vergil_Sparda
May 6, 2007, 07:32 PM
Yoshitsune(My brother from another mother. The only person I know that's weirder than me <_<)
Quanval(Somoneone who is almost as crazy as me)
Shiden Tsu(My Favorite American Gangster)
Jacen(My guild leader http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)
Fyrin(2nd favorite American Gangster)
Rachel(Favorite Fortetecher)

Mio
May 6, 2007, 10:21 PM
Mitsunari Ryuki
Reyolds
FLCL
Valhalla
Lumiere
Aurora
Xephoria
Naomi
Leon Phelps
Lynn
Amy
Lain
Kyoko
Freja
C-0719
Tomoka
Terra

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mio on 2007-05-07 11:24 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
May 7, 2007, 01:52 AM
Who's this "Mitsunari Ryuki" guy going around posing as me? You guys
know that I changed my character's name, right?

Kimil
May 7, 2007, 01:56 AM
Um, Priority 1??

Sylvia
Ryver
Einheart
Kosmos
Meia
Mimiru
Eclair
Jakster
Cell
Cypher

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-05-07 00:06 ]</font>

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 01:57 AM
Even if you changed your caracters name (:D) you have to resend your card for it to change in our lists http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lolol

-Ryuki-
May 7, 2007, 01:58 AM
XD!! So much for trying to lie XD

Mio
May 7, 2007, 01:48 PM
Edited my pc list http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif