PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Blossom Photoshoot

Skids
Apr 22, 2007, 08:30 PM
Hello again! Ment to post this sooner but was busy last few days. On April 23. I be doing an Cherry Blossom theme photoshoot for those who want to show up. I did a few of these durning the holiday events. ALways improtu but everyone who comes to them seems to have a good time. So how about one more.

Purpose: To allow players to have a fun photoshoot with no or very little text spam. Regardless of how big or small a crowd comes.

Date: April 23
Starting Time:6 P.M. Eastern time Zone
Ending Time: 7 P.M.- 7:30 P.M. Eastern Time Zone
Location Universe 15, Neaduiz Central Lobby, in front of the Temple.
Character taking the screenshots and who is in charge of this: Kiyone(Female Human Guntecher)

The photoshoot is open to all who want to attend. Will be doing these group pictures. In front of the various Cherry Blossom theme lobby decorations.

Starting with a standing all group picture in front of the giant Cherry blossom tree(Your char will be staring at the temple)
Dancing picture
Team Pose Picture
All Male Picture.(Chars will be standing in front of the mini temple you can sit in with the planet in the background)
All Female Picture.(Chars will be standing in front of the mini temple you can sit in with the mountain in the background
Race Group pics. Will have the 4 races spilt up and put in front of the 3 tree Cherry Blossom treee lobby decoration in front of the flyer base and the main entrance.
All Group picture in front of the giant Cherry blossom tree(Will be on the bridge closes to it for this one)

Now this isn't set in stone what pictures will do. It depends on the crowd that shows. I may change some of the stuff depeending on the crowd that shows. Like for example instead of a team pose pic mayber a sexy pose pic. Or if someone has an idea for a pic. We may do that instead.

Rules for the photoshoot

1. PLEASE BE COOPERATIVE!
2. Listen to what the Kiyone char says. Thats the char taken the pictures and in charge of this.
3. Please don't use the public talk option when the pics are being taken unless told other wise by me. Its ANNOYING! and I prefer not to have to blacklist people just so I can take a textless screenshot. If you have to talk please use party chat or simple mail.
4. Please don't deliberately physical interfer with the pictures with your char. Like not doing the correct lobby action or standing in the way of the character taken screenshots. ITS RUDE! If you know you can't cooperate with that. Please remove your char from the picture location.
5. For pics with lobby actions. When Kiyone chars says. Do lobby action with this text disappears. After the text message disappears do the lobby action. It helps with pictures synching.
6. If you want to do different clothing shots. Have the change of clothes on your char. So that be a bit easier when you warp back to your room to change or if you use the clothing store.
7. Have fun!
8. PLEASE BE COOPERATIVE!

Thats about everything thing. The pictures taken should be posted in a day or two after the photoshoot. I hope everyone who attend has a good time and is cooperative with the picture taken because I rather not have to cancel the photoshoot because of uncooperative players.

Now I do know this is durning the GM event and I don't want to take any thunder away from the GMs with this. I know their going to be severly overwork on this already. I'm actually hoping the GMs may stop by and particpate if their on the PC/PS2 servers at the time. By seeing a good cooperative group of players to take pictures of. If the GMs do come to this event(I don't know if they will or not. I'm assuming no but you never know). I ask all player who are there to please behave in the presence of the GMs. By remember not to spam public chat text. By not trying to change the purpose of the event(by bringing up complaints on game theirs another means on that) By trying not to swarm them. It may help the group great of getting group pics on the website.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 22, 2007, 08:31 PM
You do know there is an official one tomorrow too right...?

Rashiid
Apr 22, 2007, 08:35 PM
On 2007-04-22 18:31, PALRAPPYS wrote:
You do know there is an official one tomorrow too right...?

i know, stupid too...

why a monday!?

if they did it 2day, it would have went smooth.

maybe since its always little kids chasing them and annoying them, a weekday would be a good way to do it so the kids wont be there.....

Skids
Apr 22, 2007, 08:38 PM
Yes I do and you would have saw I written that if you read the whole thing. I'm hoping that maybe the GMs will show up for that and to give people a guareentee photoshoot. Where they will get to see a group picture of their char.

Rashiid
Apr 22, 2007, 08:39 PM
On 2007-04-22 18:38, Skids wrote:
Yes I do and you would have saw I written that if you read the whole thing. I'm hoping that maybe the GMs will show up for that and to give people a guareentee photoshoot. Where they will get to see a group picture of their char.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif sorry, walls of text make my head go wwhhehahhhehhehehehe

Jarek
Apr 22, 2007, 08:44 PM
I'll be on.

And what happened to the easter pics you took? Did I somehow miss em?

Skids
Apr 22, 2007, 08:57 PM
I posted the pictures in the easter thread. But heres the link for them again.

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/Skids40578/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe%20Screenshots/Groups/EasterGroup/

Skids
Apr 23, 2007, 04:38 PM
The improtu photoshoot will start in about 20 minutes.

DikkyRay
Apr 23, 2007, 04:43 PM
Heh, if i could get on, i would do this.
Hell this will be about 45862497 times better than the official...
ps, OH rules

Shaidar
Apr 23, 2007, 04:47 PM
I'll drop by. :3

XanGabriel
Apr 23, 2007, 04:50 PM
I hate how all those damned people screwed up the Official GM photoshoot. Ugh you people suck.

ANIMEniac
Apr 23, 2007, 04:55 PM
screwed up? it still has like 5 hrs to go right

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ANIMEniac on 2007-04-23 14:55 ]</font>

Fleur-de-Lis
Apr 23, 2007, 05:14 PM
Freakin' Skids, always hosting his events when I am conspicuously unavailable.

Okay. I see how it is.

Kimil
Apr 23, 2007, 05:58 PM
It's still happening if anyone wants to check it out, I just left. Go for it, UNi 15 Neudaiz City place

Shaidar
Apr 23, 2007, 06:45 PM
Awesome stuff. Fair bit of people showed up but still not too many to prevent the socializing. Everyone got together and goofed off for a bit. :3 Win.

Skids
Apr 24, 2007, 07:12 PM
It was fun. We had a good group of people. Not as big as last one but I wasn't aiming for quantity. More so quality. So heres the pics.

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/Skids40578/Phantasy%20Star%20Universe%20Screenshots/Groups/CherryBlossomGroup/

Deja
Apr 24, 2007, 07:26 PM
Was fun skids, very nice photos.

Looking forward to next meeting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Siertes
Apr 24, 2007, 07:34 PM
Nice pictures!

Better than tracking down some GM...

RS
Apr 24, 2007, 08:00 PM
Thanks Skids, had fun can't wait til next one...

malice_nyc
Apr 24, 2007, 10:24 PM
Thanks Skids!

This was a fun photoshoot; way better than the official ones. The pictures were great!

I hope you'll keep having more photo events... and I hope you keep inviting me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for the fun time, everyone!

XanGabriel
Apr 24, 2007, 10:34 PM
LoL Fun pics

Shaidar
Apr 25, 2007, 12:30 AM
Yup, what they said. We had loads of fun there. Got some new cards too. <3

And I've already said this in the picture thread but once again, great pictures! We're all so cute. :3