PDA

View Full Version : Well shit.

Sayara
Apr 23, 2007, 07:45 PM
Found out that my cuz got trampled by a car. Sure he's a fucking ox but still damn,

How the hell do you not pay attention to the road and get hit?

Distresseful. At least (very least) he made it out just with a cut up face and scars. (Lol scarface)

Anyway, thats all.

Siertes
Apr 23, 2007, 07:51 PM
Cut up face and scars? Doesn't sound like trampled to me.

Sayara
Apr 23, 2007, 07:55 PM
I didn't get the details, but his left side is all bruised, cut redpurple face.

His hands have black scars on them, his eye has a big black mark and his eye is flamed red.

It hit him.

MaximusLight
Apr 23, 2007, 08:04 PM
On 2007-04-23 17:55, Tingle wrote:
I didn't get the details, but his left side is all bruised, cut redpurple face.

His hands have black scars on them, his eye has a big black mark and his eye is flamed red.

It hit him.

He's damn lucky, my sympathy (and amazement at how bad it is that he didn't see it coming O_o)

Sayara
Apr 23, 2007, 08:15 PM
He jokes like
"Well i saw this sexy babe and..."

but i know he's kidding >_>

MaximusLight
Apr 23, 2007, 08:27 PM
On 2007-04-23 18:15, Tingle wrote:
He jokes like
"Well i saw this sexy babe and..."

but i know he's kidding >_>

*pat pat*

McLaughlin
Apr 23, 2007, 09:04 PM
I've been hit by a car before. It broke both my legs and fracture several ribs. It hit me at an awkward angle, launching me into the air. On my way back down I hit the lefthand sideview mirror, which left a nice long scar down my back. I landed funny on my right side and broke my arm as well.

My condolences.

Dre_o
Apr 23, 2007, 10:30 PM
"What I wanted to say was: 'Sir! You're about to get hit by a motor vehicle!' But instead all I got out was: Ughhhh!!!!!!"

But Seriously, Give the dude my regards.

"What me? Oh I'm fine, hold on while I go over here and puke up pieces of my abdomen. Wughhhh!"

god will smite me one of these days...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2007-04-23 20:31 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Apr 24, 2007, 06:44 AM
On 2007-04-23 19:04, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
I've been hit by a car before. It broke both my legs and fracture several ribs. It hit me at an awkward angle, launching me into the air. On my way back down I hit the lefthand sideview mirror, which left a nice long scar down my back. I landed funny on my right side and broke my arm as well.

My condolences.

i know this sounds really dumb but......is it fun to fly in da air like that? without the broke bones and all?