PDA

View Full Version : so who is actually going to stick with their original class?

majan
Apr 23, 2007, 08:29 PM
now that the mass expansion juice has been leaked,or,well,more like flooded,everybodys psyched about the new types and the buffs to the other ones,and I am too.but whos so in love with their original choice that they dont care how many mission points they waste?

like me,Im stickin fortetecher with Lister the Tormentor till hell freezes.I love playing the straight-up mage,have since PSO and diablo 2,and generally any RPG I play.

my cast on the other hand,I may consider acrofighter for him.Im a twin saber guy,but he will likely stay fighgunner.the buff they are receiving is fairly nice,though its nothing compared to what the other classes are getting.
and,alas, if only more classes got the http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/whip.gif

what sucks is the lack of lovin' that the fortetechers are getting.acrotechers have way more hp and almost as much TP (though this is balanced by their limited tech weapon choice) as fortetechers.

I understand that forces are powerful enough as it is,but even just a little bit of love in the hp department maybe?or perhaps the atp/ata department?since the ideal techer,the newman,is supposed to be able to equip S rank bows and throw blades?not bloody likely at this pace.newmans stats are poor to begin with and fortetecher is not the attack stat class of choice.okay I understand low atp,but at least a little lovin in the ata department to make it semi easy to equip stuff.

not cool,sega.but I will remain the fo-tay-tekkah.too much fun with spells.

what about you guys?anyone gonna resist whats new and hot to stick with their original idea?and,of course,what was that idea?hows it been going?

newman fortetecher is fairly straightforward...
my cast fighgunner is going pretty well,he isnt doingn stellar damage bcause I havent invested in good elemtnal weapons(I got him a bunch of neutral crap just to level up the pa's with) just yet,but my striking pm is about to start crack a lackin on some serious work.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pizza.gif
so yeah,what about you all?^^;

APEXi
Apr 23, 2007, 08:30 PM
human male is sticking to protranser, and cast female sticking with fortegunner

Retehi
Apr 23, 2007, 08:33 PM
Human Fortegunner till this game dies.

Kaydin
Apr 23, 2007, 08:33 PM
I'm not much of a fan of the new classes. I'll wait and see if they update them any before the actual release.

Kaydin will stay Wartecher
Mathyu will stay Fortefighter
Reka will stay Guntecher
Lyric might end up going Acrotecher. I'm not too sure what I'm gonna do with her yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaydin on 2007-04-23 18:34 ]</font>

Zorafim
Apr 23, 2007, 08:34 PM
I would go to a new class, but the only thing more fun that being able to maul everything with a spear is being able to maul everything with a spear while casting deband, which I can't seem to do.

Kaydin
On 2007-04-23 18:34, Zorafim wrote:
I would go to a new class, but the only thing more fun that being able to maul everything with a spear is being able to maul everything with a spear while casting deband, which I can't seem to do.

Wartecher maybe? They get level 30 skills in AoI.

Shiryuu
All my characters are gonna stay the same. Acro-classes don't interest me at all. They're FF, FG, GT/fG/FT, PT btw.

Nia
Apr 23, 2007, 08:35 PM
As much as it pains me to not have slicers (one of my 1st posts here was on how i meed them in PSU) I will be sticking with Fortefighter. I have put so much time into researching the ideal Weapon?PA combos and play style to be the best FF i can be that i just cant switch!

Shiryuu
Apr 23, 2007, 08:36 PM

Go Figunner and spam Twin Mayalee, then switch to spear?

edit: Confused deband with zalure. :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiryuu on 2007-04-23 19:16 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 23, 2007, 08:37 PM
Fighgunner ftw. I chose that regardless of doublesabers, but I do love the doublesabers now.

THE JACKEL

Zorafim
Apr 23, 2007, 08:38 PM
On 2007-04-23 18:34, Kaydin wrote:

Wartecher maybe? They get level 30 skills in AoI.

They still don't have enough war. I need at least lv40 PAs to be content. Also, S rank mags and more S rank single handed weapons.
I don't care if it breaks the game, perfect characters are what made the old games fun.

majan
Apr 23, 2007, 08:50 PM
On 2007-04-23 18:36, Shiryuu wrote:

Go Figunner and spam Twin Mayalee, then switch to spear?

idk why,Im not a spear guy.I was thinking of doign it with dus robado but,shit,gravity dance pretty much is dus robado.besides,with mayalee fury twin pistols and gravity dance and tornado dance too eventually,who the hell needs more crowd control?splendor crush is actually pretty good crowd control too ( last combo,4 pop-up hits in fast successsion)

Zorafim
Apr 23, 2007, 08:55 PM
I don't know why, but I have a spear fetish. I just love them. Maybe after seeing them back to back in Fire Emblem, FFCC, and FFX, something just snapped and I started loving them.

Speaking of which, I still need to forc-erm, ask Ein to get some more spear pictures for me so I can get them into a sig.

omegapirate2k
Apr 23, 2007, 08:56 PM
Im probably going to stick with fighgunner in the expansion, but expansion wartecher and acrofighter do seem to be pretty attractive to me at this point.

Cz
Apr 23, 2007, 08:56 PM
Bunny will always be a fortegunner forever. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

EphekZ
Apr 23, 2007, 08:57 PM
i'm probably going to go from WT to FT. When the new classes were first released I was going for AT, for the lvl 50 support techs, but their atp is, frankly, shit. I would stay WT but lvl 20 support techs makes me mad, especially since GT gets lvl 30.

On second thought, I'm gunna try out AT no matter what, because it seems like such a fun class, also I <3 supporting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EphekZ on 2007-04-23 19:01 ]</font>

VanHalen
Apr 23, 2007, 08:57 PM
Well Newman Fortefighters made of win, but I wanna test out the Acrofighter job as a secondary one.

RedX
Apr 23, 2007, 08:58 PM
PT forever!

Zorafim
Apr 23, 2007, 09:00 PM
On second thought, I may dabble in acrofighter. One handed weapons, decent off hand weapons, and decent melee stats. I don't get my spears, but I do get an excuse to get out my ninja outfit.

Kaydin
Apr 23, 2007, 09:03 PM
On 2007-04-23 19:00, Zorafim wrote:
On second thought, I may dabble in acrofighter. One handed weapons, decent off hand weapons, and decent melee stats. I don't get my spears, but I do get an excuse to get out my ninja outfit.

You can always be dual-class. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zorafim
Apr 23, 2007, 09:08 PM
I can, and it shouldn't be a difficult transition. I'd have similar gear on both ends, and I'd only need to get a few more weapons to do both. Of course, I'd focus on fortefighter, but if I've got nothing better to do like I seem to be now, then I suppose I may as well.

I'd be so much easier if acrofighter got twin claws or twin daggers, though...

McLaughlin
Apr 23, 2007, 09:10 PM
Staying Fighgunner/Fortefighter.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 23, 2007, 09:10 PM
I know Lan is gonna stay Fortetecher. After all, it's my base class. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I'm very, very, undecided on Shikamaru--might be because it's my brother's old character. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Sometimes I want him GT, other times FF... I'm crazed. XD

Ice King I'm thinking will stay Fighgunner. Although I don't use him too much, he's still fun to play with every once in a while. But, I doubt I'll end up making him Acrofighter, since they seem to try to focus a bit in range (Shadoogs and Slicers; both=yuck). Didn't prefer either of those weapons when I tried out the beta.

Now, I knowMalsa is taking the Acrotecher path. WarTecher is merely just training for the road ahead. If I max out WT before the expansion and feel like it, I may go FT to level up a few techs ahead of time.

Calamity
Apr 23, 2007, 09:14 PM
human fortefighter yo maybe acrofigter idk yet

HerdsmanOfYrr
Apr 23, 2007, 09:22 PM
I've already diverged from my original fF but i will probably test out till i find a class i like with the whip

Fleur-de-Lis
Apr 23, 2007, 09:29 PM
On 2007-04-23 18:30, APEXi wrote:
human male is sticking to protranser...

On 2007-04-23 18:33, Retehi wrote:
...till this game dies.

That is, once I make PT.

Stezan
Apr 23, 2007, 09:30 PM
Fortetecher for life. LV 40 Nukes awww yeah

Africa
Apr 23, 2007, 10:11 PM
i will but only because i don't wannabecome a protranser or guntecher. it really upsets me that they trash the fortetechers the way that they do from what i've read especially on the bowsand bullets.

Zorafim
Apr 23, 2007, 10:15 PM
Thrash? Aren't fortetechers currently the best class overall? And now your buffs are the same level with guntechers, meaning that you can focus more on nuking, or go over to acrotecher if you want to be a buffer. No real problem there, right?

DarkDeception
Apr 23, 2007, 10:22 PM
Well i tend to be whatever I feel like at the time so I don't have a fixed class right now. Who knows maybe by that time i will have settled on an actual class

Africa
Apr 23, 2007, 10:31 PM
actually as a fortetecher i used mainly bows cards and wands with high lvl attack spells and my problem is that in AoI the guntechers are gonna rule with bows and protransers will be fairly well as they also get high lvl bullets. Then you have the fortetecher who gets no extra bullet lvls and only 10 lvls to attack spells and resta and buffs are not really my forte so it's not such a sunny picture for me,but i'll find a bright side when AoI comes out .

McLaughlin
Apr 23, 2007, 10:38 PM
On 2007-04-23 20:31, Africa wrote:
actually as a fortetecher i used mainly bows cards and wands with high lvl attack spells and my problem is that in AoI the guntechers are gonna rule with bows and protransers will be fairly well as they also get high lvl bullets. Then you have the fortetecher who gets no extra bullet lvls and only 10 lvls to attack spells and resta and buffs are not really my forte so it's not such a sunny picture for me,but i'll find a bright side when AoI comes out .

Only level 40 Attack techs? You're the only class that gets those. Like you need MORE elemental percentage to your DEFENSE BYPASSING BOWS. Give me a break. You'll get SE4 with your techs anyway.

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 23, 2007, 10:43 PM
My human is switching his main to Acrofighter, and I'm making my female newman into an Acrotecher, but for now, Fortetecher/Wartecher. I have a male beast and he'll be Fortefighter, and I don't see that changing anytime soon, he's a Fortefighter and nothing else.

Africa
Apr 23, 2007, 11:01 PM
the techs aren't bad but this is kinda narrowing the class down in a way that i don't like and when you have the same bullet lvls as fortegunners you only get spoiled on that fact till they stagnate. o and all techs do not get lvl 4 se especially some of my favorite ones like barta and most likely at that lvl neither will megid i forget what that is at 21 but it probably ain't 3.

McLaughlin
Apr 23, 2007, 11:09 PM
On 2007-04-23 21:01, Africa wrote:
the techs aren't bad but this is kinda narrowing the class down in a way that i don't like and when you have the same bullet lvls as fortegunners you only get spoiled on that fact till they stagnate. o and all techs do not get lvl 4 se especially some of my favorite ones like barta and most likely at that lvl neither will megid i forget what that is at 21 but it probably ain't 3.

You should've been capped at LV 20 Bullets anyway.

Most techs (IE, all the spammed ones like Dam_________) get SE4. Not to mention YOUR BOWS ALREADY HAVE IT. You DO NOT need SE5 (if such a thing exists). That ought to be Fortegunner exclusive, like your LEVEL 40 ATTACK TECHS.

The class is being "narrowed" because it was a Fortegunner and a Fortetecher in one. Not cool. All the noobtechers ought to be happy. Now you have Acrotechers to cover your asses.

Sychosis
Apr 23, 2007, 11:09 PM
On 2007-04-23 20:38, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

Only level 40 Attack techs? You're the only class that gets those. Like you need MORE elemental percentage to your DEFENSE BYPASSING BOWS. Give me a break. You'll get SE4 with your techs anyway.

Is there any particular reason you hate fortetechers so much? Seeing as you know next to nothing about them, I'm getting a "blind rage" vibe from you about us.

LTrav2k
Apr 23, 2007, 11:17 PM
I'm going to stick with human WT, they're still versatile and casting spells with one handed weapons looks like it'll be a lot of fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So much nostalgia there.

Africa
Apr 23, 2007, 11:23 PM
i can care less about the "dam" spells they are kinda cheap to me and are actually the first things i overwrote. i agree thatl vl 30 bullets were uncalled for but i have them.i personally would take lvl 40 or so bullets over 10 skills any day.My point is as far as AoI is going at the moment that there's not a lot of things as far as fortetecher to look forward to and i'll leave it at that.

McLaughlin
Apr 23, 2007, 11:39 PM
On 2007-04-23 21:23, Africa wrote:
i can care less about the "dam" spells they are kinda cheap to me and are actually the first things i overwrote. i agree thatl vl 30 bullets were uncalled for but i have them.i personally would take lvl 40 or so bullets over 10 skills any day.My point is as far as AoI is going at the moment that there's not a lot of things as far as fortetecher to look forward to and i'll leave it at that.

Because, in the current game, you're broken. In AoI, everyone else gets brought up to par.

NPCMook
Apr 23, 2007, 11:44 PM
Staying Guntecher

McLaughlin
Apr 23, 2007, 11:49 PM
On 2007-04-23 21:09, Sychosis wrote:

Is there any particular reason you hate fortetechers so much? Seeing as you know next to nothing about them, I'm getting a "blind rage" vibe from you about us.

No. I just think they're a "step above" the other classes in their abilities. People want more without appreciating what they can already do. It entertains me, but I by no means hate you.

Midicronica
Apr 23, 2007, 11:57 PM
I'm staying Guntecher on my Cast and staying FT on my Newman. I'll experiment with AF on my fG, though.

I'll have to with Obsdian on this one. FTs definitely don't need lvl 40 bullets and hell, dare I say it, they shouldn't even have access to lvl 30. With cards at 11-20 the modifier sits at 21% which is more than enough to deal a decent amount of damage on any small-medium monster. I'm not getting into numbers here, so I'm not throwing any in there. Honestly, I think access to SE4 with bullets should be exclusive to GT, FG, and PT. As Obsidian said before, the FTs will get access through SE4 through damu-techniques later on with the addition of the expansion and with the rate that they tick, landing status effects (poison, burn, freeze, and infection) won't be a problem. That's just my opinion.

Helly
Apr 23, 2007, 11:58 PM
I am sticking with my current classes for my mains. I do have two more character slots left to use though so I guess they could be covered by the expansion.

Africa
Apr 23, 2007, 11:59 PM
Because, in the current game, you're broken. In AoI, everyone else gets brought up to par

Do you hate fortetechers?Broken not to me it's a variable class here and i was just stating that in AoI i will be getting the short end of the stick. i even think i read some class gets lvl 50 techs and it doesn't matter what they are. o yeah whats the point of lvl 10 skills especially as a fortetecher? I stated the things i disliked , and there is little incentive to be a fortetecher when you are out-classed in many of the things your supposed to be proficient with. Seriously at the moment it's pretty much only 10 lvls to techs as far as improvements the class gets in AoI,and thats pretty bad to me.Besides i said i'd be staying in the class so you would figure i must like it.

SarinSerafi
Apr 24, 2007, 12:02 AM
Hmm. I was going to choose Acrofighter for my beast, but decided against it. I just don't like single handed weapons all that much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif She will remain a Fortefighter.

My CAST will remain a Fortegunner, but my Newman will become an Acrotecher. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aralia
Apr 24, 2007, 12:03 AM
F Cast-fG till the death of psu
F Newman-fT and AT respectivly alternating as I please.
F Beast-FG/fF eventually will have AT again, alternating as I please. (weapon variety mostly >.> )

M Human-WT/PT Eventually I'll decide wtf I'm doing with him, but for now he's my major side project. I think the other 3 are plenty more than enough to keep me busy well into the expansion and beyond.

omegapirate2k
Apr 24, 2007, 12:10 AM
On 2007-04-23 21:09, Sychosis wrote:

ITS GOJIN MANIPULATING OBSIDIAN FROM THE OUTSIDE!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/omegapirate2000/Gojin-Obsidian.jpg

Gojin: There are some abilities in the force tecnics some consider to be unnatural.

Obsidian: How can I learn flame these abilities?

Gojin: Not from a jedi fortetecher.

Sychosis
Apr 24, 2007, 12:18 AM
On 2007-04-23 21:49, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

No. I just think they're a "step above" the other classes in their abilities. People want more without appreciating what they can already do. It entertains me, but I by no means hate you.

It just sounds ridiculous coming from you of all people. You didn't know bows even had SE4 until a day or two ago.

I really don't give a crap about bullets. I only have cards so I can have some kind of off hand weapon, and my bow is becoming less and less used. I miss every third shot with it, killing Tengohgs is way faster by diga spamming. Nosdiga seems faster even for Jarbas.

Really, with a 60% ATA and ATP modifier I have 177 less ATA than a BEAST Guntecher. To say that we are a fG as well as a fT is insane. Nobody calls PT a fF and fG in one, do they?

Zorafim
Apr 24, 2007, 12:23 AM
You have less ata than a job that specializes in ata as the job specializes in the opposite of ata?
NO WAI!!!

Sychosis
Apr 24, 2007, 12:26 AM
On 2007-04-23 22:23, Zorafim wrote:
You have less ata than a job that specializes in ata as the job specializes in the opposite of ata?
NO WAI!!!

Uh...thanks for proving my point?

How one can be a fG and fT in one when having absolutely abysmal ATA (a required stat to actually land SEs, which is what a fG does) is beyond me.

EphekZ
Apr 24, 2007, 12:27 AM
On 2007-04-23 22:23, Zorafim wrote:
NO WAI!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

-Shimarisu-
Apr 24, 2007, 12:28 AM
Grinded Hanmateric.

When we can, that is.

ST might not be living up to the model, but the model they will eventually give us is quite broken.

Basically a grinded Hanmateric negates all the shitty ATA of FT and WT classes and has the ATP of Alteric (OK, a tiny bit more).

Zorafim
Apr 24, 2007, 12:30 AM
Oh, I completely missed your point. That's what I get for skimming a post at midnight.
Heh, I'ma go get sleep now.

Sychosis
Apr 24, 2007, 12:30 AM
On 2007-04-23 22:28, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Grinded Hanmateric.

When we can, that is.

ST might not be living up to the model, but the model they will eventually give us is quite broken.

Basically a grinded Hanmateric negates all the shitty ATA of FT and WT classes and has the ATP of Alteric (OK, a tiny bit more).

You'll loan me that 10 mil for one, right Shim? We're good pals right? RIGHT?! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

-Shimarisu-
Apr 24, 2007, 12:33 AM
I have two already, made them for my GT to hit bees with a long time ago.

Will be grinding to at least 5 when we get the cocksucking boards.

Tykwa
Apr 24, 2007, 12:36 AM
not interested in new types...
Interested in fixing my 360...
( demo sucks now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Sychosis
Apr 24, 2007, 12:40 AM
On 2007-04-23 22:33, -Shimarisu- wrote:
I have two already, made them for my GT to hit bees with a long time ago.

Pfft, unground junk! I'm talking about +10s!

Will be grinding to at least 5 when we get the cocksucking boards.

Let me know when you get a copy of Duke Nukem Forever, ok? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-04-23 22:45 ]</font>

Scion
Apr 24, 2007, 12:43 AM
I will be a Fortetecher...then maybe Wartecher and Acrotecher on the side...

But, really...

Fortetecher 'til I die!

FUFME
Apr 24, 2007, 03:07 AM
The only character I may try out differnt classes is my Male Human, the other 2 listed in my SIG will remain Fortegunner/Force

AweOfShe
Apr 24, 2007, 04:23 AM
The more people tell me that my Newman is useless as a Protranser, the more inclined I am to actually keep her as one. So I might just keep her as one, to the end. I'd only go to Forte Fighter, and Forte Gunner to level PAs and Bullets.

And it's not as if I have Forte Techer unlocked anyways. Force is still (and forever will stay) at level 5. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Eleina
Apr 24, 2007, 07:27 AM
3 words : Fortetecher for Life!!!!
Maybe alts will have fun with the other classes...

Akaimizu
Apr 24, 2007, 10:03 AM
I do want my characters to level in more than one class, but the classes they do become, they will never completely abandon. Once they level up their respective *certain* classes, I designed them to be, I'll be switching between their main classes. While Tynselle will dabble in Fortetecher (means to an end) and will sub as an Acrotecher, the Guntecher will never die. When S-rank Twin Gunnies come out. She'd have withdrawal symptoms staying away from those, for long. For me, there's nothing like the voyage to experience something new; but when a character has a home class, that's their very own, there's no place like it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-24 08:04 ]</font>

Rashiid
Apr 24, 2007, 10:32 AM
ill stay a fortetecher.

most ppl think were too powerful, which most forget we die way too fast. Dimates are still close to a Trimate for me.

and we dont get added SEs on our techs, only bigger and higher %.

and our bows are weeeeeeaakkkkk. cards do more. far from broken.

we gotz less defence then forces o.0.

CyarVictor
Apr 24, 2007, 10:47 AM
I'll be sticking to my two favorite classes: Fortefighter and Fortegunner. I really have no interest in the acros after experiencing figunner. I just see acros as a figunner with techs. Don't get mad, it's just after being a fortefighter for about 60 levels, I really enjoy how they can deal damage with speed while remaining upfront without much to worry about, except with buying good to high percent weapons. And now after switching to fortegunner, I just love hitting enemies with SE 3-4 plus using traps. Thank you sega for giving gunners Mayalee Fury so now all big guys, even Gol Dova is a viable target.

Feelmirath
Apr 24, 2007, 11:03 AM
On 2007-04-24 08:32, Rashiid wrote:
Liez, Dambarta 31+ has freeze SE.4 ;o

majan
Apr 24, 2007, 12:03 PM
interestnig.this is not a class war though so please people stop gettin all pissy about 'broken' classes.none are broken.you can call fortetechers as powerful as you want but they still and always will have by very far the lowest hp in the game,and are played best with the race that dose not complement the amount of hp bonus the class of fT gives.enough hatin http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

so has anybody talked to JP people abou tlevel 40 bullets?have they found out if such a thing as SE5 exists?

amtalx
Apr 24, 2007, 12:06 PM
As long as there are Casts and gunners...I'm going to be a Cast gunner.

Jakosifer
Apr 24, 2007, 01:06 PM
On second thought, Im sticking to FiG, if I cant use traps as a Acrofighter I'd find it pointless to be one. Even though FiG traps arent the best, they can be a big help in a bind. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2007-04-24 11:17 ]</font>

ThEoRy
Apr 24, 2007, 01:13 PM
On 2007-04-24 10:06, amtalx wrote:
As long as there are Casts and gunners...I'm going to be a Cast gunner.

As you always have been. And as I have always been there to buff/heal you.

Rashiid
Apr 24, 2007, 01:21 PM
On 2007-04-24 09:03, Feelmirath wrote:

On 2007-04-24 08:32, Rashiid wrote:
Liez, Dambarta 31+ has freeze SE.4 ;o

eew we do?

meh, lame

SolomonGrundy
Apr 24, 2007, 02:09 PM
Depending on how disgrunteled I am with fF treatment, i could see switching to FiG for the improved MST, and weapon selection.

F*ck AF and the horse it rode in on.

Cast GT will stay GT. They got SO much in this expansion. I might pick up diga just to deal with grunnign beta's

Newman WT will probably try out AT.

I will make a Human PT. They got a bump in ATP, and MST and I believe EVP. EX-traps are going to be fun-er