PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Incredible Idea!

XanGabriel
Apr 24, 2007, 02:57 AM
GUYS! Lying here in bed before sleeping for the night after logging out, where I arrived at the Foran Waterfall with a couple of friends, I thought about a new mission for online Co-ops: Seaside Infiltration. Think about it, everyone! You work backwards from the Foran Waterfall, up the seashore/coastline/cliffsides into a section of the Denes/Foran Relics where you fight De Ragnus! Feedback is more than welcome!!!

Zarbolord
Apr 24, 2007, 03:02 AM
Would be nice, most likely a probable mission to come up too as the inflitration missions are only with bosses, good idea, but I'm not a SEGA programer so I can't help xD

Eleina
Apr 24, 2007, 07:35 AM
Any new missions would be more than welcome!!
Even though i would prefer to get those ice areas from offline mode (ice temple and ice plains)first...to give fire weps/bullets/techs more use!!

AC9breaker
Apr 24, 2007, 09:08 AM
I like the idea actually, it could be like Crimson beast except you start in a Mountain side area then proceed into Denes Relics for block 3 then Finally Ragnus at block 4.

XanGabriel
Apr 24, 2007, 02:09 PM
Elaborations as to why this is a good, or bad, idea?

Kaydin
Apr 24, 2007, 02:38 PM
I would love a mission like this. It would give us some new scenery to play in. The first few blocks would be on the side of a cliff, with waterfalls and such, like the Foran lobby is.

We desperately need new areas, not just more S2's.

I want a mission in the mountains on Moatoob. A mission where you start at the base of the mountain and go up the mountain as you continue. Not just run from room to room, but have each room higher than the next, you would reach them by going up ramps and such. Kinda like the mountain of PSO Ep2. ;D

AC9breaker
Apr 24, 2007, 02:49 PM
On 2007-04-24 12:38, Kaydin wrote:
I would love a mission like this. It would give us some new scenery to play in. The first few blocks would be on the side of a cliff, with waterfalls and such, like the Foran lobby is.

I want a mission in the mountains on Moatoob. A mission where you start at the base of the mountain and go up the mountain as you continue. Not just run from room to room, but have each room higher than the next, you would reach them by going up ramps and such. Kinda like the mountain of PSO Ep2. ;D

My thoughts exactly.

Actually, the Romedaue City area in the Expansion is a bit like that. Probably why I like that stage so much.

Midicronica
Apr 24, 2007, 03:01 PM
On 2007-04-24 12:49, AC9breaker wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

Actually, the Romedaue City area in the Expansion is a bit like that. Probably why I like that stage so much.

Indeed, I enjoyed that lvl in the expansion.

That's pretty awesome idea, Kaydin. Although what your speaking of reminds me of the tower from EP2 more than anything. For the record, I loved that place to death.

Kaydin
Apr 24, 2007, 03:01 PM
On 2007-04-24 12:49, AC9breaker wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

I got a chance to play that level with Itsuki, I love how vertical the level is. We need more levels like that.

Kaydin
Apr 24, 2007, 03:07 PM
On 2007-04-24 13:01, Shadow_Moses wrote:
That's pretty awesome idea, Kaydin. Although what your speaking of reminds me of the tower from EP2 more than anything. For the record, I loved that place to death.

I assume you mean the Central Control Area? The entire area ruled. I loved the level design, having to go to three different areas to hit the switches. The areas actually had some vertical depth to them, they weren't just flat. They looked great too. The final area, though short, was awesome.
Tiny rooms + Booby traps + Invisible robots smashing you to a bloody pulp = Win.

XanGabriel
Apr 24, 2007, 03:40 PM

Kaydin, we should team up on Sega/ST to overrun their level/scenery/mission development department. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XanGabriel on 2007-04-24 13:40 ]</font>

Kaydin
Apr 24, 2007, 03:47 PM
On 2007-04-24 13:40, XanGabriel wrote:
Kaydin, we should team up on Sega/ST to overrun their level/scenery/mission development department. XD

Indeed we should. ;D

Heh, that reminds me of this picture (http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/TheKadster/SaveTheInternets.jpg). XD

XanGabriel
Apr 24, 2007, 03:48 PM
LMAO!

*goes to dig out his old "home version" of laser tag!

XD