PDA

View Full Version : help for our [b]Grinder A!!

Arika
Apr 24, 2007, 07:56 AM
There are only 2 reason why dont we get it
1. because SEGA try to change grinder system to no breaking system, so they wait, and prevent us from breaking any weapon

2. ..simply : They FORGET!!

In my view: they are more likely to forget, because they put grinder A on NPC shop already,(if they try to prevent us from breaking weapon ,then they shouldn't add grinder A)
Thus, I tred to send message to ask them, but I just got only auto reply,
I want to ask if anybody know how to make them reply or let them read?

***Someone here, used to post a topic : effect of Photon LUCK, reply from SEGA. I want to know, what method you used to make them reply?***

EDIT : IF anyone can write it in jp also, please help,
I think SEGA JP has all the authority and Power, they can fire all lazy SEGA US stuff!!
I am not joking lol, but I mean, if any1 can help me write an jp message to tell SEGA JP about how bad SEGA US is... this will help a lot

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-04-26 02:19 ]</font>

Sychosis
Apr 24, 2007, 07:59 AM
I don't think there is an easy way to say this, but if you are asking SEGA of America...understandable English?

Eleina
Apr 24, 2007, 08:03 AM
Best not to ask lol....it might take them 3 months to find out how to receive and reply to e-mails http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Arika
Apr 24, 2007, 08:18 AM
the problem is they alway "auto reply"
I doubt the way that some1 actually ask about Photon LUCK, and they reply!! (although,they lie)

Eleina
Apr 24, 2007, 08:23 AM
On 2007-04-24 06:18, Arika wrote:

The mystery is solved!!!! Sega USA = a computer updated from time to time by some random guy from Sega JP....
Lets just admit it that [B] Grinder A are legendary objects and will never exist...we'll just have to wait for [B] Grinder S...

Arika
Apr 24, 2007, 08:27 AM
IF anyone can write it in jp also, please help,
I think SEGA JP has all the authority and Power, they can fire all lazy SEGA US stuff!!
I didnt joking lol, but I mean, if any1 can help me write an jp message to tell SEGA JP about how bad SEGA US is... this will help a lot

XanGabriel
Apr 24, 2007, 01:41 PM
On 2007-04-24 06:23, Eleina wrote:

On 2007-04-24 06:18, Arika wrote:

The mystery is solved!!!! Sega USA = a computer updated from time to time by some random guy from Sega JP....
Lets just admit it that [B] Grinder A are legendary objects and will never exist...we'll just have to wait for [B] Grinder S...

LoL that's marvelous! Great deduction, my dear Watson!

DemonCloak
Apr 24, 2007, 01:51 PM
I'm sure they forgot, just like they forgot to prevent item duping.

MaximusLight
Apr 24, 2007, 01:54 PM
I want to but I can't http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Arika
Apr 25, 2007, 12:00 AM
lol, finally the guy that asked SEGA about photon luck before, haven't appear...
anyone know who he is?? I can't find that old topic,

ChyronType0
Apr 25, 2007, 05:06 AM
You speak in engrish. Its weird

RedCoKid
Apr 25, 2007, 09:30 AM
I think Sega has been trying to make sure that they'd cleaned out the extra money before adding it. Just a guess.

Eleina
Apr 25, 2007, 09:34 AM
If they added the board ot would clean out some of the extra money...breaking weapons FTW!!

RedCoKid
Apr 25, 2007, 09:37 AM
Ya, I'm ready to break 3 dozen or so, 40 mil down the drain. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

omegapirate2k
Apr 25, 2007, 11:10 AM
On 2007-04-24 05:56, Arika wrote:
There are only 2 reason why we dont get it
1. because SEGA try to change grinder system to no breaking, so they wait, and prevent us from breaking any weapon

Yeah, they're doing that for the expansion.

Raysa
Apr 25, 2007, 01:24 PM
Oh hey, I did this:
I went to http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/index.php
then: Contact US (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php)
filled out the form and put my e-mail address.

Try your luck ;-P
I suggest you review your complaint/suggestion so that your english is understandable(I mean no disrespect by this) so they can help you.

physic
Apr 25, 2007, 03:48 PM
I think they either forgot or were waiting for a better hack protection or both. There is simply no logic to adding grinders in shops without adding the board, it serves no purpose at all. The probelm is our GMs suck and seem to have nothing to do with the people responsible for that, and if you contact sega you get a similar person who has nothing to do with anything.

Aralia
Apr 28, 2007, 05:19 AM
Ok, so.. I remember finding it awkward back in the day, but. Japanese had the a grinders for a month or so before the board.. Assuming we're following a similar pattern, then we'll be getting A grinder boards sometime soon, I'd estimate in the next 2-3 updates.

Edit: so please, let this whole string of topics die, we will get them soon enough.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aralia on 2007-04-28 03:20 ]</font>

AlphaDragoon
Apr 28, 2007, 11:57 AM
Wait, you mean weapons don't break when grinded in AoI?! Does the upgrade just fail and you lose your grinder now, or what?

Parn
Apr 28, 2007, 12:10 PM
Your weapon would reset to +0 if you failed a grind, as if you had never grinded it. To counter the lack of weapons breaking, grinding success rates will be reduced, meaning you're probably still looking at lottery odds to get a +10 A rank, but at least you won't lose those hard-to-get 50% weapons.

Cz
Apr 28, 2007, 12:12 PM
then there is no point in mass producing Force and ranger weapons, since you wont lose them.

SolomonGrundy
Apr 28, 2007, 01:17 PM
weapon prices go down, grinder prices go up.
(supply/demand)