PDA

View Full Version : Best way to level up my class?

Enoel3244
Apr 24, 2007, 10:44 AM
i was wondering what the best way to level up my class was? right now i'm a level 15 female newman and i'm a level 3 force.

--
Mod edit: fix title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-04-24 08:46 ]</font>

Cz
Apr 24, 2007, 10:45 AM
Crimson Beast??

neovivi
Apr 24, 2007, 10:47 AM
Definitely Crimson Beast

CyarVictor
Apr 24, 2007, 10:49 AM
Crimson Beast and if you can, Bruce missions are not bad either. With a good team, you can clear any ranked Bruce run faster than Crimson Beast of the equavilent rank, Bruce A is faster than Crimson S2 even. but both are good mission points. Either way, it's win for class leveling.

SuperRygar
Apr 24, 2007, 11:03 AM
yes, it certainly is the best place to level up...but the fastest way to go about it is to find 1 or 2 higher level players to help you. if they know what they're doing they'l let you tag the enemies first so you can get some exp too...i hate when high level ppl come in and wipe everything out without giving the low levels a chance

lvl12: can anybody help me do this run?
lvl58: i will!! *pushes lvl12 intot he bushes and finishes the level in 2 minutes
lvl12: geez...thanks :/

Suz
Apr 24, 2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah... Crimson Beast is a good choice for both EXP and job experience. As for the higher levels killing the lower level monsters with little or no effort, I'm always the leader of the lower level parties, so if someone joins and I see them do that, I just boot them. I tend to help out the lower level people rather than level, so I know these kinds of things.

You can get to the Crimson beast mission Via Parum. Head there, and do a "Mad Creatures" run in the east district. That'll take you to the raffon feild base. Head to the next mission point there and start "Plains Overlord" after that you'll arrive at the Raffon meadow, where everyones usually at anyways. Now, the door that you came out of to get to the meadow is the door you need to go into inorder to start Crimson Beast. You need to be level 20 to start B rank missions though. 30 for A rank, level 50 for S, and level 60 for S2. Hope this helps. :/

Sekani
Apr 24, 2007, 12:35 PM
Some alternatives when you get tired of Crimson Beast, all doable at your current level (grab a few friends):

Dark Satellite (Clyez City 4th Floor, Space Dock): 14 MP on B, level 20 creatures

Train Rescue (Parum, Holtes City West): 13 MP on B, level 20 robots

Moonlight Beast (Neudaiz, right after Mizuraki Defense): 15 MP on C, level 15 creatures

Eastern Peril (Neudaiz, Sacred Grounds): 20 MP on B, level 25 creatures

ThEoRy
Apr 24, 2007, 01:25 PM
On 2007-04-24 10:35, Sekani wrote:
Some alternatives when you get tired of Crimson Beast, all doable at your current level (grab a few friends):

Dark Satellite (Clyez City 4th Floor, Space Dock): 14 MP on B, level 20 creatures

Train Rescue (Parum, Holtes City West): 13 MP on B, level 20 robots

Moonlight Beast (Neudaiz, right after Mizuraki Defense): 15 MP on C, level 15 creatures

Eastern Peril (Neudaiz, Sacred Grounds): 20 MP on B, level 25 creatures

thanx 4 the info. I think I'll be taking my low lvl alt. there.

DemonCloak
Apr 24, 2007, 01:36 PM
I used to use Dragon Runs out of Raffon Field base, I guess that's not the best anymore though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DemonCloak on 2007-04-24 11:40 ]</font>

Allison_W
Apr 24, 2007, 06:29 PM
Actually, C-rank Dark Satellite is pretty good, too. It gives 9 MP to B-rank's 14, and everything dies quicker--I wouldn't move up to B until things in C are dying so quickly half the party has trouble getting their tags in (naturally, this will vary with party size and composition), because if it takes you more than about half-again the time to clear B-rank Dark Satellite than it does to clear C-rank Dark Satellite, you're actually getting less MP overall on the B-rank runs.

Itsuki
Apr 24, 2007, 06:34 PM
I'm going to answer this differently from everyone else. The best way to level your class is to just level normally. Theres really not much advantage to getting your class level up early.

When it comes down to it, by the time you're in your 50s or 60s, your class will be max anyways.

jayster
Apr 24, 2007, 06:36 PM
Don't die in missions http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif