PDA

View Full Version : Best place for a lvl 43 to lvl?

vg_geek86
Apr 24, 2007, 01:31 PM
Well, as some know Im back after a fairly long inactive status, so with all these new missions and what-not since xmas, wheres the best place for a lvl 43 to level?

Thnx in advance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vg_geek86 on 2007-04-24 11:33 ]</font>

XanGabriel
Apr 24, 2007, 01:34 PM
Too many people at Crimson Beast. Anywhere but there should be good.

Paramedic
Apr 24, 2007, 01:34 PM
Crimson Beast A. (Parum West > Raffon Field Base > Lakeshore Park (from where you entered into Lakeshore Park)

SolomonGrundy
Apr 24, 2007, 01:42 PM
the probblem is that they made the risk vs reward too good NOT to run crimson all day long.

I *hate* crimson, but when I wanted to quickly get to fF 10, I spent 1/2 a day running S, and S2 misions and I got it.

Now I can get zero mission points to my hearts content. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif In fact, I ran the Hive S, with one other player, and between him, me, and the NPCs we brought, died 69 times.

Laia make an EXCELLENT Foie Shield, by the way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Paramedic
Apr 24, 2007, 01:43 PM
I know what you mean. Crimson is so exhausting, running it all day. The EXP is just amazing though. It's definately too good to pass up.

The sad part is... I'm going to log on and do more of it in a few minutes... Please... Help me...

redapple
Apr 24, 2007, 02:10 PM
Holy Grounds is also a good place for experience.

Kaydin
Apr 24, 2007, 02:11 PM
Once you hit 45, try and get a party for Holy Grounds S. Very good exp, but no one go there anymore.

Cz
Apr 24, 2007, 03:32 PM
if you have friends tried out Eastern Peril A-S for leveling up...plus you get a chance to get me/quick.

Raysa
Apr 24, 2007, 03:38 PM
Easter Perils till 45, then go to Demons Above S...the EXP is insane, but your friends will probably run it once, since everyone gets tired of the Tenghogs. Though, Tenghogs = crazy amount of EXP there.

XanGabriel
Apr 24, 2007, 03:46 PM
I am enthralled to find people who vote on something other than Crimson Beast.

Raysa
Apr 24, 2007, 03:51 PM
Crimson Beast is too boring to have my attention. Also, very bad EXP.

Dhylec
Apr 24, 2007, 04:05 PM
If I wanna fight dragon for exp, I try to do Dual Sentinel for it. Not much different, but a break from the crowded Deragan. Land on a Svaltus map & it's even better exp. ;]

Kaydin
Apr 24, 2007, 04:09 PM
I hate Crimson Beast. People only do it for the Solid/Power S.

Though, I have to admit, since I remade my main I've been doing CB a lot to level back up. >.>;

XanGabriel
Apr 24, 2007, 04:31 PM
It's amazing how many people want to level.
I invite friends on a power levelling tour of Neudaiz on U4, and noone replies or just turns it down altogether. 1 person showed up, got discouraged, and left. Why do these people stay on my list if they suck so bad? I grow more and more hateful of stupidity everyday.

...X_x

jayster
Apr 24, 2007, 06:40 PM
On 2007-04-24 14:09, Kaydin wrote:
I hate Crimson Beast. People only do it for the Solid/Power S.

Though, I have to admit, since I remade my main I've been doing CB a lot to level back up. >.>;

It's 10x more fun then Lab IMO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Plus solid power/ gigga bullet pp save / phantom rifle/ heavy twins board/ vahra claw board/ thunder cannon/ katsuno-zashi board/ nightwalker/ de ragan tail/ other fun stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Titan
Apr 24, 2007, 07:37 PM
That's a lot of stuff except the guy is only lvl 43 and isn't going to see any of that on Crimson Beast A. I'd say gather a good party and head toward Moatoob. The stages are a more challenging and the EXP is greater. But if you don't like challenging games then yes stick to Parum.

ShadowDragon28
Apr 24, 2007, 07:52 PM
I wouldn't mind some ppl to join me for "Moonlight Beast" runs on Neudaiz, UNI 15.

I love the environs of that mission; a starry night sky and a big bright moon, the fall-season colored leaves on the trees...

Could someone answer this question. If UNI 15 is pso-world's server, why is it that I see nearly all pso-world members on UNI 2 nearly all the time?

Thrash777
Apr 24, 2007, 08:34 PM
When you get to Lv45, Holy Grounds S is one of THE best missions for EXP hands down. I did it all the way up to Lv60 pretty much, with some Lab S2 when you get to Lv55.

Raysa
Apr 24, 2007, 09:56 PM
On 2007-04-24 14:31, XanGabriel wrote:
It's amazing how many people want to level.
I invite friends on a power levelling tour of Neudaiz on U4, and noone replies or just turns it down altogether. 1 person showed up, got discouraged, and left. Why do these people stay on my list if they suck so bad? I grow more and more hateful of stupidity everyday.

...X_x

Dude Add me to your list. I freaking love doing Neudaiz missions http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vay
Apr 25, 2007, 12:18 AM
I am so down for Neudaiz leveling... my fighgunner's level 46 now. Slug Infinite, get in touch.

trunkszero
Apr 25, 2007, 02:39 AM
im level 22 ranger soon to be fighgunner right now, i have no problem meeting up with one of you guys to power level

Eleina
Apr 25, 2007, 07:32 AM
Level anywhere until 45 and try out the holy grounds!!
Or if your really patient try Linear Line C rank!!Great drops great exp and so much mp!!! challenging as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Scion
Apr 25, 2007, 08:53 AM
LOL.

Anyways, once you reach 45, grab all your Fortegunner friends and do Onma S. Then, once you reach level 55, say "TO HELL WITH YOU, BITCHES!" to all your Fortegunner friends, and grab all your Fortetecher friends, a good handgun, and spam Desert Goliath S 'til you throw up. Then, once you hit level 80, you can be like "I have no life!!!" and have a cutest couples contest, and do 1450 with Radiga...WIN!

Eleina
Apr 25, 2007, 09:04 AM
On 2007-04-25 06:53, Hikaru-san wrote:
LOL.

Anyways, once you reach 45, grab all your Fortetecher friends and do Onma S. Then, once you reach level 55, say "Desert Goliath Time!!"and grab a good handgun, and spam Desert Goliath S 'til you throw up. Then, once you hit level 80, you can be like "I have no life!!!" and have a cutest couples contest, and do 1450 with Radiga...WIN!

Fixed

Scion
Apr 25, 2007, 09:06 AM
Oh, right...

I forgot we can do everything!

Fortetechers rock!

>.>

PMB960
Apr 25, 2007, 09:14 AM
Well another of my alts hit level 40(Yay xbows and doubles!). I would be willing to play with anyone who wants to do some Eastern Peril S. Plus I already have a Me/Quick so I would just give it to someone else if it dropped.