PDA

View Full Version : Dragon's claw & Elysion for trade

Polenicus
Dec 11, 2002, 02:17 AM
Both of these for trade. No %'s on either. I'm not terribly picky about items at the moment, so make me an offer. I've got other stuff too, if you're interested, but it's mostly vhard-level 9 & 10 star rares. No Force weapons or items please.

Polenicus
Dec 11, 2002, 03:19 PM
Just out of curiosity, is there some kind of stigma on me, so that NO ONE replies to my trading posts? I would think SOMEONE would want these things... even just to offer Pdrops for them!

Vampir
Dec 11, 2002, 04:21 PM
I don't think it's a stigma. Just no alot of traffic today. (I think) Take a look at my list and let me know if there is anything of interest to you. By the way. Do you have a list of the rest of your stuff.

deathsshadow
Dec 11, 2002, 04:26 PM
would you want a victor axe or 7 photon drops?

Polenicus
Dec 11, 2002, 04:59 PM
On 2002-12-11 13:21, Vampir wrote:
I don't think it's a stigma. Just no alot of traffic today. (I think) Take a look at my list and let me know if there is anything of interest to you. By the way. Do you have a list of the rest of your stuff.

You'd be surprised. I've posted a number of trade lists, without getting so much as a peep. Granted, I'm a few steps behind the high rollers here, and I'm a bit picky about the weapons I use, but it seems that even people who are in need of my stuff ignore my lists. It's weird, but one day EVERYONE will be clamoring for a Cadeceus or Inferno bazooka, and the next everyone has one. Then it's Twin Brand or Demo Comet, which I'm sure will be old hat and considered as worthless as the Stag by the time I actually find one (Since I'm obviously never gonna be able to trade for one)

I wish they'd hurry up with cmode so I could just EARN the weapon of my choice, and not have to worry about upgrading and the trade game (At least, not for weapons)

I'll post my full tradelist after work, in a few hours when i can take inventory. Thanks.

Davion
Dec 11, 2002, 05:32 PM
Dragon Slayer for the dragon claw? Or maybe a stag?

Polenicus
Dec 11, 2002, 11:06 PM
On 2002-12-11 14:32, Davion wrote:
Dragon Slayer for the dragon claw? Or maybe a stag?

Sorry, I have both.

Davion
Dec 11, 2002, 11:14 PM
How about a Delsaber's set?