PDA

View Full Version : Zoids Are Pwnsome (1st season)

Tykwa
Apr 24, 2007, 03:50 PM
PS:, Zoids is BDA but only season one was worth watching...
I used to watch it when I was little, it was BDA (again) and got me into stuff like Mechassualt,MechWarrior,Chromehounds
Yeah,it was cool and

Zoids (Zoic Androids, animal-like artificial living things) is a franchise based around a series of plastic toy models designed and produced by Japanese toy company Tomy (now Takara-Tomy). The models resemble a range of creatures (including mammals, dinosaurs, and insects), and depending on the particular continuity are either metal-based lifeforms or are constructed with metal-based lifeforms as the base design. The vast majority of the models are designed in roughly 1:72 scale, with a wind-up or battery motor to power moveable features, and a snap-together construction. The models were first released in 1982, with the most recent line released in early 2006.

The original line of toys, resembling dinosaurs, was released in Japan, Europe and the United States in the 1980s. Initially, the Zoids had a "Battle Story" that was told in text on the back of the model boxes, and in "fanbooks" and catalogues. The Zoids franchise also includes five anime series, three manga series, multiple series of electronic game, most of which inhabit their own unique continuities. The two most recent toy lines have been tie-ins to the anime series.

Zoids fans in the UK were also treated to their own storyline, featured in the comic Spider-Man and Zoids, that differed considerably from the Battle Story and the more recent anime. Planet Zi is not mentioned, and the Zoids are divided into warring Red and Blue factions, with a party of humans caught in between.

(1st season {AWESOME}
Fuzors
In late 2004, TOMY launched a new Zoids line to tie into the Zoids: Fuzors anime that was then showing on Japanese TV. The line was composed entirely of recolours of older Blox and Zoids. Some models were altered slightly, or packaged with additional parts, mainly to allow different Zoids to connect (or "fuse"). The line also featured a number of Zoids that were previously only released in North America.

The line was abruptly halted in early 2005, with several items unreleased.

Fuzors is commonly abbreviated as FZ.

This personally is the ONLY Respectable zoids season ( OTHERS ARE CG THAT SUCK ASS )

Original Battle Story
The planet Zi and its ion-rich oceans gave birth to a large number of metal lifeforms. Some went on to become the humanoid Zoidians. Others became the creatures known as Zoids, mechanical living beings with a core as a central lifeforce.

For centuries, the Zoidians lived in small tribes with an emphasis on survival, as their planet was wreaked with earthquakes and volcanoes. As the tectonic instability quieted down, their numbers grew, and people had time to squabble over territory. They took and modified the wild Zoids of the planet, eventually altering and changing them into massive war machines. In ZAC 1955, the fifty tribes of the Central Continent were united into a single nation by Helic Muroa of the Wind Tribe, who had tired of the constant battles. He managed to convince his rival Guylos (of the Earth tribe) to ally with him as well.

Helic's two sons, Helic II and Zenebas Muroa, inherited his nation after his death in ZAC 1978. However, Zenebas plotted to take control of the entire continent. He was cast out - or perhaps left - splitting the continent into two groups; the Helic Republic in the east and the Zenebas Empire in the west. The two nations went to war in ZAC 1980, beginning a series of low-scale conflicts.

In ZAC 2029, a ship from Earth, the Globally 3, crashed on Zi in the middle of the Central Continent. The survivors joined both the Empire and the Republic, using advanced Earth technologies to increase the war potential of the Zoids. The force of the war increased, as new Zoids like the Gojulas and Iron Kong were deployed. The two sides battled for nearly a decade, until the Republic deployed the super-heavy Ultrasaurus. With the Ultrasaurus, the Helic Republic was able to defeat the Zenebas Empire.

Emperor Zenebas himself fled, travelling to the Dark Continent of Nyx. Once there, he made a bargain with the emperor of the Guylos Empire to rebuild his army. In ZAC 2042, he returned, invading the Republic with a force of new Zoids. The Zenebas forces quickly advanced with the rollout of the Death Saurer in ZAC 2042, crushing the capital of the Republic.

The Republic's government survived, and planned a counter-offensive in the midst of guerrilla warfare in the mountain ranges. In ZAC 2048, they deployed a new Zoid, the Madthunder. With the new Zoid, they were able to defeat the Deathsaurer armies and destroy the Zenebas Empire.

Zenebas fled again, but before he could reach the Dark Continent, he was ambushed by the forces of the Guylos Empire. Zenebas was killed, while his daughter Elena was captured by Guylos soldiers, who used her to force Störmer, a top Zenebas ace, to serve the Guylos Empire.

In ZAC 2051, after two years of peace, strange events begin occurring on the Central Continent. Plants withered, animals fled, and the ground itself became dry and cracked. The source of these events was revealed to be strange energy from the Dark Continent by Shuu, a scientist and son of one of Helic's generals.

In response, the Helic army launched a scout mission-slash-invasion of the Dark Continent. The Helic forces landed in ZAC 2053, and fought their way through to the Godcry, an immense canyon. Once there they became bogged down in an eighteen month stalemate with the Guylos Empire, battling back and forth in the Devil’s Maze, a massive network of canyons.

Finally, in ZAC 2055, the Helic army broke through using the new Salamander F2 and the Madthunders. However, they soon faced Guylos' trump card, the incredibly powerful Gilvader, piloted by Störmer. Having wiped out the invading force, Störmer led a force of Gilvaders in a series of attacks on the Central Continent.

To defend itself, the Republic created the Orudios. A force of Orudios attacked the Gilvaders, and were able to defeat them, apparently killing Störmer. With the Gilvader force defeated, the Republic deployed the King Gojulas, a monstrous Zoid that decimated the Guylos forces. The King Gojulas advanced on the Guylos capital, with only a few units left to hold it off.

Before the final battle could take place, a meteor struck one of Zi’s three moons. The moon was shattered, raining meteors down on Zi. The Central Continent was sundered into three sections, while part of the Dark Continent sunk into the ocean. Most of the wild Zoids, as well as many of the Zoidians themselves, were wiped out.

Aight, i'm too lazy for pictures (I can't find any http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

SO, VIDEOS! Yay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9RtYWTNpD0&mode=related&search=

THIS IS WHY ZOIDS ARE FREAKING COOL (parts @stuffs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_kRRuBGO9E&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFrTjQnAKQo
LOL, what a blast so old http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP-dWhwW1Bk&mode=related&search=

So yeah it's old but awesome,

UnderscoreX
Apr 24, 2007, 04:06 PM
What's old but awesome ?

Tykwa
Apr 24, 2007, 04:10 PM
Zoids...

PhotonDrop
Apr 24, 2007, 04:23 PM
On 2007-04-24 14:06, UnderscoreX wrote:
What's old but awesome ?

Thundercats, Silverhawks, He-man, She-Ra Transformers, G.I. Joe, Pound Puppies, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, hell I could go on... <.<

DizzyDi
Apr 24, 2007, 04:27 PM
Digimon, 1st & 2nd season.

foamcup
Apr 24, 2007, 04:29 PM
REBOOT!

Tykwa
Apr 24, 2007, 04:34 PM
DizzyDi you the one that got ip at 5 AM http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I Did,

Digimon rocks

Kaydin
Apr 24, 2007, 05:51 PM
On 2007-04-24 14:23, PhotonDrop wrote:

On 2007-04-24 14:06, UnderscoreX wrote:
What's old but awesome ?

Thundercats, Silverhawks, He-man, She-Ra Transformers, G.I. Joe, Pound Puppies, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, hell I could go on... <.<

Beast Wars: Transformers, Voltron, Power Rangers (Original only)...

Tykwa
Apr 25, 2007, 03:44 PM
Let's go play PSU Demo!

Kaydin
Apr 25, 2007, 03:47 PM
I think I'll stick to the full version, thank you. ;D

Weeaboolits
Apr 25, 2007, 04:27 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c6/Berserk_Fury.jpg

Tykwa
Apr 25, 2007, 04:27 PM
Acually, I can't...
My 360's, Disk Drive eats all my disks and won't work...

Moo2u
Apr 25, 2007, 06:17 PM
I didn't read this thread, but you all know of stance on my voting, or lack there of.

Tykwa
Apr 27, 2007, 09:03 PM
Bump, Becauze I Lowld

Tykwa
Apr 29, 2007, 11:18 PM
Bumb, Because I Lowlded

Weeaboolits
Apr 29, 2007, 11:24 PM
T_T

Tykwa
Apr 30, 2007, 02:41 AM
wtfbbqlol

Weeaboolits
Apr 30, 2007, 03:04 AM
T__T

BlueDagger
Apr 30, 2007, 12:07 PM
On 2007-04-24 14:34, Tykwa wrote:

Digimon rocks

Weeaboolits
Apr 30, 2007, 12:10 PM
On 2007-04-25 14:27, Tykwa wrote:
Acually, I can't...
My 360's, Disk Drive eats all my disks and won't work...Are you moving it while there's a disk inside?

Tykwa
Apr 30, 2007, 02:00 PM
On 2007-04-30 10:10, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

On 2007-04-25 14:27, Tykwa wrote:
Acually, I can't...
My 360's, Disk Drive eats all my disks and won't work...Are you moving it while there's a disk inside?

NO, acually when i get my new 360 they never ever move from a highly cooled area.

Weeaboolits
Apr 30, 2007, 02:08 PM
I meant sliding it around tilting it or anything else.

Tykwa
Apr 30, 2007, 04:15 PM
no

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tykwa on 2007-04-30 14:57 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Apr 30, 2007, 04:46 PM

Kaydin
Apr 30, 2007, 04:54 PM

Tykwa
Apr 30, 2007, 04:58 PM
No, I should get it back thursday

Tykwa
May 2, 2007, 06:58 PM
Cocaine Is Awesome.

Tykwa
May 15, 2007, 03:47 PM
Yes, I bring this from the graves!

Weeaboolits
May 15, 2007, 03:51 PM
http://www.gwfreaks.com/images/class/Necromancer.jpg
Boo to necromancy!

Tykwa
May 15, 2007, 04:05 PM
NO

DikkyRay
May 15, 2007, 05:00 PM
which zoids was the first season?
Is it the one with that white like, tiger zoid, and the chick with the wierd hair?

EDIT: Nope, taht was third season.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-05-15 15:04 ]</font>

Chuck_Norris
May 15, 2007, 05:39 PM
On 2007-04-24 14:27, DizzyDi wrote:
Digimon, 1st & 2nd season.

got that right.

Tykwa
May 15, 2007, 05:40 PM
I have confiremed this already.