PDA

View Full Version : WC's and Shuri's KA-RAZY ADVENTURE!

KodiaX987
Apr 24, 2007, 10:41 PM
<WC> Jesus Christ...
<Shuri> What happened?
<WC> Toilet somehow got plugged by my piss.
<Shuri> Oh, that's probably my fault, I went not too long ago. I thought I had plunged it properly...
<WC> That must've been it.
<Shuri> Guess I just did a shitty job at it...
<WC> ........PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dubcee and Shuri play Gunstar:

<WC> *dies*
<Shuri> Press Start!
<WC> *revives*
<WC> *gets hit*
<WC> *dies again*
<Shuri> Revive!
<WC> It's not working!
<Shuri> But I'm still alive! OH SHIT! *dodges* YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DAMMIT!
<WC> BUT YOU GOT JUST ONE HP!
<Shuri> *somersaults* WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!
<WC> HALF OF ONE IS NOT ONE!!!

Weeaboolits
Apr 24, 2007, 10:44 PM
w00t.

Moo2u
Apr 25, 2007, 12:03 AM
Anyone who've played Gunstar has been there. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sinue_v2
Apr 25, 2007, 12:23 AM
This one time, the toilet got plugged at my apartment, and it was bad - we couldn't afford to fix it - so me and my roomate just shit in it anyhow and took turns cleaning it out when the dookie reached the top of the rim. We filled a 20 gallon trash can half-full of human waste. My roomie didn't want to just dump it in the lake, so we let it sit out in the summer sun and stew for about three months - then put a trash bag on top (to make it look inconspicuous) and set it out for the garbage truck to pick up.

I heard that they couldn't stop vomiting for like 20 minuites, and they had to call someone out to hose out the truck.

In retrospect - I should have sold it on Ebay.

True Story.

Ether
Apr 25, 2007, 12:36 AM
Is the topic title a naked with apes reference?

Nani-chan
Apr 25, 2007, 12:39 AM
On 2007-04-24 20:41, KodiaX987 wrote:
<WC> Jesus Christ...
<Shuri> What happened?
<WC> Toilet somehow got plugged by my piss.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e352/danoprice/1153851295605ht4.jpg

Weeaboolits
Apr 25, 2007, 12:45 AM
o.0

Nani-chan
Apr 25, 2007, 12:47 AM
>:3

Blitzkommando
Apr 25, 2007, 05:10 AM
My toilet is constantly plugging on piss, or just on the water itself with nothing else in it. Damned government had to mandate these 'shitty' toilets that don't have the suction of the older 'less efficient' toilets. Well, damn, I think these aren't even good enough to call inefficient if they get clogged on nothing while the others could take a freaking softball and have no problems.

KodiaX987
Apr 25, 2007, 06:53 AM
http://www.shurikane.com/geeks2.jpg

Kuea
Apr 26, 2007, 09:42 AM
you still never said if you'd marry me shuri http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 26, 2007, 09:59 AM
On 2007-04-25 03:10, Norvekh wrote:
My toilet is constantly plugging on piss, or just on the water itself with nothing else in it. Damned government had to mandate these 'shitty' toilets that don't have the suction of the older 'less efficient' toilets. Well, damn, I think these aren't even good enough to call inefficient if they get clogged on nothing while the others could take a freaking softball and have no problems.

There are different kinds of toilet systems. Some are designed for residential use, which are quiet but clog relatively easily. Then there's the kind you find in public bathrooms where there's a lot of traffic, which is called a blow out. Those are usually pretty high yield. The most powerful I'm aware of, however, is a variant of the blow out that is used in hospitals. It is loud as fuck, but you could flush a side of beef down one of those things all at once.

Blitzkommando
Apr 26, 2007, 05:25 PM
On 2007-04-26 07:59, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

There are different kinds of toilet systems. Some are designed for residential use, which are quiet but clog relatively easily. Then there's the kind you find in public bathrooms where there's a lot of traffic, which is called a blow out. Those are usually pretty high yield. The most powerful I'm aware of, however, is a variant of the blow out that is used in hospitals. It is loud as fuck, but you could flush a side of beef down one of those things all at once.

Too bad the majority of the time I'm on my own throne that is one of those damned residential models.

Uncle_bob
Apr 26, 2007, 05:31 PM
On 2007-04-26 07:59, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

Then there's the good ol' hole in the ground.