PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Ambition of Illuminus

Azorian
Apr 26, 2007, 03:16 PM
This has probably already been asked...

From the look of some of the screenshots of Ambition of Illuminus it looks like there are new character option in the creation process.

DO we have to create a new character for Ambition of Illuminus?

Is this an entirely new game like PSO v2 for the Dreamcast? Or is Ambition of Illuminus like a patch which only adds to PSU?

JAFO22000
Apr 26, 2007, 03:30 PM
You will not have to create a new character. From my understanding, you will be given the option to transfer your character over upon purchasing the expansion. I believe it will work a lot like the DC PSO v.2.

Kaydin
Apr 26, 2007, 03:32 PM
The new hair styles are not in the creation process. The creation process is the same as it is now, you have to go to the makeover shop to get the new styles.

That's how it was in the Beta, at least.

Azorian
Apr 26, 2007, 03:37 PM
So all the characters I see with PSO clothing on was purchased at the shops? Cool...I am not new to PS though you could call me a PSU noob...but I have beat story mode for PSU and am now only getting some extra time to play online. So I should keep going with my character cause I don't want to start from scratch when AoL comes out.

Thanks!

Kaydin
Apr 26, 2007, 03:40 PM
Yeah, the PSU style clothing is purchased from the shops.

Zorafim
Apr 26, 2007, 03:42 PM
If you don't own a genesis, you're new to PS.

I'm new to PS.

JAFO22000
Apr 26, 2007, 04:27 PM
You mean SMS, right?

Zorafim
Apr 26, 2007, 04:28 PM
Well, we can give him some leeway. Starting with II isn't too bad, after all.

JAFO22000
Apr 26, 2007, 04:30 PM
On 2007-04-26 14:28, Zorafim wrote:

Yeah, I guess.....PSII is my favorite, after all.

Azorian
Apr 26, 2007, 06:33 PM
On 2007-04-26 14:30, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-04-26 14:28, Zorafim wrote:

Yeah, I guess.....PSII is my favorite, after all.

You know PS IV has to be my favorite and just so you know I do own the genesis and the Mega drive attachment. I have all PS games and I even bought the compalation on the Advance so I can play them on the go http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I just haven't had the time to invest in PSU and have been trying to make time especially with the expansion coming out!

Thanks for all responses. When I know I have time I will post in the other Board to get some people together that can show me some good hot spots and talk about PS games and the Classic Shining Force games too!