PDA

View Full Version : I'm convinced that today hates my guts.

BlackRose
Dec 11, 2002, 10:38 AM
So, today I had to get up and go to school, just like any other day.

Well, my alarm was supposed to go off at 6:45, but it didn't. So a very angry mother woke me up at 7:40, and I suddenly learn that I'm supposed to drop her off at the airport on the way to school. So I get ready, skip breakfast, and walk out the door. I have to go to the bank first (a block away from my house) and get some dough for food while mom's away. So I pull up to the atm, roll down my window, and as it gets to the bottom...

...THE HANDLE BREAKS.

At this point I discover that you can't roll up a window with a sheer wave of loud profanity.

Moving on, I slipped hitting the buttons, withdrew 60 bucks instead of 40. So I had to turn around and do a deposit before going to the airport.

For once, the airport wasn't a pain.

But when I get to school, I am about a half hour late, which means all the doors are locked, and my key is in the pants I wore yesterday. (card key system- doors are only open during passing periods)

Put a cold that might be mono on top of that, and you've got my morning.

Oh well, at least morning only lasts for a third of the day...

RagMasterRappy
Dec 11, 2002, 12:21 PM
On 2002-12-11 07:38, BlackRose wrote:
At this point I discover that you can't roll up a window with a sheer wave of loud profanity.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif That only works on power windows..

ABDUR101
Dec 11, 2002, 03:11 PM
God, if it weren't for Blackrose's comedically worded rants, my days would be lack-luster XD

oh..err..sorry about the bad day. =

But, here, look, I'll tell you about my day.

I went to bed at 2:15am as usual, and I was supposed to get up at 7:30am for work. Well, I woke up afew times and kept rolling back over, and then when I woke up I realised that there was an ice storm and no one went to work today anyway!

...oh..wait..that's not a good comparison. >_>

Well I give you thine sympathy, and hopefully tommorow goes better for you. =x

*does mad juju for you*

RagMasterRappy
Dec 11, 2002, 03:28 PM
On 2002-12-11 12:11, ABDUR101 wrote:
*does mad juju for you*

Please don't do that again. I can't possibly think of anything good associated with that name.

Ness
Dec 11, 2002, 05:24 PM
On 2002-12-11 12:11, ABDUR101 wrote:
*does mad juju for you*

What the hell is a mad juju?

Anyway, sorry about your day Blackrose.

Vantamiath
Dec 11, 2002, 10:27 PM
I have a similar story, which proves that life sometimes sets out to kick you square in the balls.

I woke up 30 mins before school (this isnt unusual, I live maybe 5 minutes from my school-small town) and took about a 20 min shower. I dont eat breakfast, so I headed out the door with about 10 mins before the bell rings. Peachy right? My mom was the only other person home, and she had a study group before I went to school. I'm about a mile from my house, and I see my dog has been following me in my mirror. I stopped in the road, no traffic. My dog is a overweight chocolate lab with not a mean bone in his body. He's also veeeery stupid. I yelled at him to go home...no luck.

Oncoming cars were now coming and my dog was in the road. Instictivly I put him in my truck with me. I now had about 2 mins before the bell rang. I arrived at school, running to my first class.. thought I was tardy. I entered my first period class with maybe 10 secs left on the clock. My first peroid is math, and my first period teacher is also the Head Football coach. He makes you clean the weights in the weightroom or clean the bathrooms after school if you show up tardy. But I had made it. This was monday, and Friday we had a test in his class. Although I was happy for a moment, I soon got very very very angry. He handed me my math test. Staring back at me was the percentage 48%. In my head I was screaming nice little profanities. The rest of the day sucked balls. Oh, and my dog took a piss on my seats.