28% Dark Buccanneer

Kubara Weapons

20% Light Del Jagnus+5
20% Dark Del Jagnus+5

Armour

38% Light Rabol Asted -<3

26% Dark Yamata Senba
20% Fire Crimsonline

Stack pack material special (trading as pack only)
99-198 megi photons
99 ray photons
99 zon photons
99 ban photons
99 gra photons
82 di photons
99 kubara wood

*may include 99 A grinders

WANTS
Solid / Power S ( )
Hard / Power Charge
Sori / Mind
te / mind S
other 9* weps of similar %s
28%+ Lighting Crimsonline
30%+ Ground Crimsonline
38%+ Light Crimsonline
anything else of interest

READ FIRST
Rules: Due to massive duping/generating of 10* s-ranks weapons - from crea doubles to rucars and Kohibumiteris - and which were not wiped by the item patch - anyone wanting to trade their s-rank must supply good proof of legitimacy (eg. pictures and highly reliable vouches). otherwise i will most likely value it as 10meseta

No Private message trade offers please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-04-30 13:22 ]</font>

darkfalz16
Apr 26, 2007, 06:27 PM
hmmm jw not saying ill trade it but would u need proof for a halp serafi? lmao

magenta
Apr 26, 2007, 06:29 PM
On 2007-04-26 16:27, darkfalz16 wrote:
hmmm jw not saying ill trade it but would u need proof for a halp serafi? lmao

speak english, and yes

ricky_608
Apr 26, 2007, 06:40 PM
lmao, MUST show proof for legit weapons. ur stupid. they're all the same. if u dont like it, tough shit and dont ask for it.

--
Mod edit: no need to call names here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-04-26 18:22 ]</font>

magenta
Apr 26, 2007, 06:44 PM
im sorry its my trade, id rather not risk trade my items for haxed stuff and therefore ask for proof, if you dont like it kindly go elsewhere and not pollute my thread thank you.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 26, 2007, 07:05 PM
I'd just like to know what the harm is in having a weapon that may have been hacked months ago, but you had nothing to do with it? No new hacked things are entering the economy so I don't understand that. It doesn't make the actual usefulness of the item less.

On that note, I really want that Har/Quick for a friend and am willing to trade a 50% dark heavy twins, a 50% light Giza-Misaki, a 44% dark jogiri, and possibly even my 44% fire crimson line

THE JACKEL

magenta
Apr 26, 2007, 07:44 PM
On 2007-04-26 17:05, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
I'd just like to know what the harm is in having a weapon that may have been hacked months ago, but you had nothing to do with it? No new hacked things are entering the economy so I don't understand that. It doesn't make the actual usefulness of the item less.

well haxed stuff is still haxed stuff regardless of how long it has been, and they were and still is a major part of item trading being partly ruined. why is partly ruined.. because many of these stuff exist that shouldnt exist, it really devalues the ones that did were created genuinely in the game (as in board and all ingredients dropped) - if there are any. really things like crea doubles/halarods should be worth a lot more if there werent so many around.

On that note, I really want that Har/Quick for a friend and am willing to trade a 50% dark heavy twins, a 50% light Giza-Misaki, a 44% dark jogiri, and possibly even my 44% fire crimson line

well i got 44% Dark heavy twins, so i dont really need a 50% one.. and a 38% caliburn imo is > 44% dark jogiri (poison effect doesnt matter to me)

good offer anyway.

DarkHarbinger
Apr 26, 2007, 10:36 PM
I'm interested in that Har/Quick.....I can offer a Me/Quick, Halarod, 50% Ground Katsuno Zashi's, 34% light, dark,fire, lightning and ground Muktrand along with Cresaud, Creasword, Tengoh bow and 5 mill.

ChaotistRazor
Apr 26, 2007, 11:36 PM
Upon further thought, I think I'll revoke this offer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChaotistRazor on 2007-04-27 13:59 ]</font>

Arika
Apr 27, 2007, 12:05 AM
I m interested in 50% Light Muktrand
want to trade with legit 38% ICE Alseva Creasa (twin crea saber tenora works) ?
dunno if you have any Human
also offer 44% Light twin claw 9* for 44% Fire Muktrand

XenithFlare
Apr 27, 2007, 11:04 AM
I want the Har/Quick also, but unfortunately nothing in my trade list is probably any better than what you've already been offered. Though I, too, laughed at your "MUST PROOF LEGITZ" section; any half-wit can make you believe that a weapon that they, personally, hacked is legit. If you really think you're going to get full-fledged proof of an item's legitimacy, maybe you can answer this for me:

Can you PROVE, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that all of your 44-50% weapons aren't hacked? I want solid, undeniable proof, else I will view all of your listed weapons as hax and offer you 130 meseta for all.

Kakumei
Apr 27, 2007, 03:02 PM
If you want non hacked S ranks, find them yourself. Photoshop is as easy as that to show how "Legit" Things are. As for love bow or halp, your out of luck it would seem, but thats how you want to trade I guess >.> So... Goodluck~

ricky_608
Apr 27, 2007, 03:06 PM
do you think that sega is gonna wipe all dupe weapons? if u do, u must be retarded. if they wiped all dupe weapons, 90% would quit.

majorgamer55
Apr 27, 2007, 06:05 PM
i have 3 carriguine-rucars and i know 2 are legit because i found 2 of the boards myself and i cant hack since im on the PS2
i got
18% ice rucar (legit)
20%light rucar (got in trade)
28% ground rucar (legit)
i also have doubles if you like

i want some 50%'s

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 27, 2007, 06:12 PM
On 2007-04-27 16:05, majorgamer55 wrote:
i have 3 carriguine-rucars and i know 2 are legit because i found 2 of the boards myself and i cant hack since im on the PS2

A likely story... but you don't have pictures being on the PS2 and can't prove it! So you're items are not valid in a trade with the amazing Magenta(though I do actually find it doubtful you've found 2 rucar boards)

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-04-27 16:12 ]</font>

magenta
Apr 27, 2007, 08:27 PM
Though I, too, laughed at your "MUST PROOF LEGITZ" section; any half-wit can make you believe that a weapon that they, personally, hacked is legit.

well they can try with me

If you really think you're going to get full-fledged proof of an item's legitimacy, maybe you can answer this for me:

Can you PROVE, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that all of your 44-50% weapons aren't hacked? I want solid, undeniable proof, else I will view all of your listed weapons as hax and offer you 130 meseta for all.

..hmm..
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5951/psu20070428102059000mt2.jpg

lets compare the availability of 9* wep boards and materials to rarerity of 10* s-rank ones shall we

magenta
Apr 27, 2007, 08:30 PM
but you don't have pictures being on the PS2 and can't prove it! So you're items are not valid in a trade with the amazing Magenta

get a pc player to take a pic, person(s) who played with you at the time (you obtained item) to vouch, or get a digi cam -or- readily available mobile phone with digi cam.. wha wha whats the problem?

back in good old psobb, its how many people traded their rare stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-04-27 18:32 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Apr 27, 2007, 08:49 PM
On 2007-04-26 16:40, ricky_608 wrote:
lmao, MUST show proof for legit weapons. ur stupid. they're all the same. if u dont like it, tough shit and dont ask for it.

--
Mod edit: no need to call names here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-04-26 18:22 ]</font>
go hack 10*s and get banned.

str898mustang
Apr 27, 2007, 09:18 PM
On 2007-04-27 16:12, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

On 2007-04-27 16:05, majorgamer55 wrote:

A likely story... but you don't have pictures being on the PS2 and can't prove it! So you're items are not valid in a trade with the amazing Magenta(though I do actually find it doubtful you've found 2 rucar boards)

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-04-27 16:12 ]</font>

yeah hes gotten 2 of the rucars from a trade.

Arika
Apr 27, 2007, 09:44 PM

also offer 44% Light twin claw 9* / 44% Buccaneer for 44% Fire Muktrand

or do I need to proov even A rank also lol

ricky_608
Apr 27, 2007, 10:30 PM
On 2007-04-27 09:04, XenithFlare wrote:
I want the Har/Quick also, but unfortunately nothing in my trade list is probably any better than what you've already been offered. Though I, too, laughed at your "MUST PROOF LEGITZ" section; any half-wit can make you believe that a weapon that they, personally, hacked is legit. If you really think you're going to get full-fledged proof of an item's legitimacy, maybe you can answer this for me:

LMAO, this is so true. If you want legit weapons, then give me all ur 44-50% weapons. Ive made so many weapons and never got 44-50% weapons when making them

Seyken
Apr 27, 2007, 10:31 PM
Pmed

XenithFlare
Apr 28, 2007, 01:35 AM
On 2007-04-27 18:27, magenta wrote:

Though I, too, laughed at your "MUST PROOF LEGITZ" section; any half-wit can make you believe that a weapon that they, personally, hacked is legit.

well they can try with me

If you really think you're going to get full-fledged proof of an item's legitimacy, maybe you can answer this for me:

..hmm..
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5951/psu20070428102059000mt2.jpg

lets compare the availability of 9* wep boards and materials to rarerity of 10* s-rank ones shall we

Okaaay... I'm not getting how showing a picture of the weapon board in NPC is going to either prove that all of your weapons are legit, or how that somehow compares availability of 10* weapons mats. The only way to prove that an item is legal -by your standards- is to basically video-record the entire weapon-making process, from killing the enemy or destroying the box that contains the item, to picking it up, to you getting it, to putting it in the PM, to finding the mats, to synthing the weapon, to waiting the 12-24 hours it takes to synth it in the first place, to pulling the completed item out. Most of this is impossible.

As it stands, you have no proof as to the legitimacy of your weapons, so how dare you demand proof of others? People were hacking 50% weapons even more frequently than they were hacking S-ranks. Show me that 24+ hour video for ALL of those weapons, and I may consider a trade. As it stands, I'm still offering 10 meseta per weapon.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Apr 28, 2007, 01:42 AM
for har quick

44% light nightwalkwer
34% dark nightwalker
halarod
and some more i got a list look at my siggy

Arika
Apr 28, 2007, 04:37 AM
the prove for S rank weapon, well, I would say that just picture is okay, and I think everybody(in PC) will take picture of the time when he/she get that thing normally, because it is SO RARE!!
For me, I already got har/quick , Crea double,and halp serafi. and I have pictures for all of them,not because I want to prove, but because that is my most happy time (but I didnt going to trade it, just say)

DonMakaveli
Apr 28, 2007, 09:57 AM
oh u dont know? magenta used to hack back in the days how ironic

Meowsalot
Apr 28, 2007, 11:18 AM
Hiyas! umm just offering a swap proposition.

50% fire Nightwalker for your 50% fire Ank Pikor. Thankies meow

magenta
Apr 28, 2007, 03:37 PM
Okaaay... I'm not getting how showing a picture of the weapon board in NPC is going to either prove that all of your weapons are legit, or how that somehow compares availability of 10* weapons mats.

So you expect any person to take pictures of them "buying" 9* wep boards and ingredeints from shop, and capture whole synth process.

obviously you dont understand what the relative value should be between an s-rank weapon, and a weapon whose boards and ingredients are bought from the npc shop.

i mean 10 x 9* wep boards PLUS all the ingredients required can be bought for under 3mil, which one can obtain through sales of high star synth materials and photons that can be found in various s2 mission runs. after a few stacked synthing process one can expect to get a few reasonably high % ones.

At the same time, youre questioning why people should have to provide proof of 10* weapons whose boards (and ingredients) CANT be bought from NPC shops, and has a VERY low chance of dropping (and thats just currently the boards)

you are indeed a bit muddled.

The only way to prove that an item is legal -by your standards- is to basically video-record the entire weapon-making process, from killing the enemy or destroying the box that contains the item, to picking it up, to you getting it, to putting it in the PM, to finding the mats, to synthing the weapon, to waiting the 12-24 hours it takes to synth it in the first place, to pulling the completed item out. Most of this is impossible.

we are talking about 10*+ s-ranks here, rucars, halarods and love bows in particular, which if youve looked at my picture thread in the cheaters forum, have been haxed/duped to death prior to their release and item patching.

you are making it out as though 2*-9* are equally as rare and unaccessible and therefore also deserving of a strong filtering process.

As it stands, you have no proof as to the legitimacy of your weapons, so how dare you demand proof of others? People were hacking 50% weapons even more frequently than they were hacking S-ranks.

of course i dare and more oh user and poor justifier of haxed sranks. unlike you i have an understanding on why i can ask proof for s-ranks (their rarerity/accessibility and therefore relative value compared to npc available weps)

as for "hacking" 50% s-ranks, im sure buying and processing 5-10 9* boards at a time each week is very "non-legit".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-04-28 14:10 ]</font>

magenta
Apr 28, 2007, 03:39 PM
On 2007-04-27 19:44, Arika wrote:

nice offers but dont really need twin claw and buccaneer, while i suspect im gonna need the 44% fire muktrand for some of the new s2 missions on neudiz (komatose)

for har quick

44% light nightwalkwer
34% dark nightwalker
halarod
and some more i got a list look at my siggy

sorry too many offers for har/quick.
gonna keep it as i dont really know what to do.
i will hunt another (prob take long) after i find an hpc or solid/power

oh u dont know? magenta used to hack back in the days how ironic

yah, using Fortran coding punch cards.. those were the days.

Hiyas! umm just offering a swap proposition.

50% fire Nightwalker for your 50% fire Ank Pikor. Thankies meow

dont really like nightwalkers thanks though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-04-28 13:45 ]</font>

magenta
Apr 28, 2007, 04:14 PM
Ive made so many weapons and never got 44-50% weapons when making them

funnily enough i useto complain about the same thing, then a couple of months back a started getting some high%.. and thats a few tries after making 100% striking PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-04-28 14:14 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Apr 28, 2007, 04:43 PM
On 2007-04-28 13:37, magenta wrote:
So you expect any person to take pictures of them "buying" 9* wep boards and ingredeints from shop, and capture whole synth process.

No, that's what YOU'RE suggesting, as that is the only way to PROVE (and even then, it's not 100%) the legitimacy of anything.

obviously you dont understand what the relative value should be between an s-rank weapon, and a weapon whose boards and ingredients are bought from the npc shop.

i mean 10 x 9* wep boards PLUS all the ingredients required can be bought for under 3mil, which one can obtain through sales of high star synth materials and photons that can be found in various s2 mission runs. after a few stacked synthing process one can expect to get a few reasonably high % ones.

A few things here. First, I do understand the relative value between two completely differently ranked items. That is why people give more items for 10* than they would for, say, a 4*. The problem YOU are encountering is that you first ask for the weapons in question, and then demand that they accompany proof of their existance. This is not a reasonable demand. Second, considering that you yourself do not have proof of your own weapons, you have no right to demand it of others, nor to deny others when they ask for proof of yours. I myself ran a highly successful shop synthing 9* striking and ranged weapons, and I can attest personally to over 800 successful synths; only one of which was over 30%. On two pure Striking PMs. So no, I can not "expect to get a few reasonably high % ones."

At the same time, youre questioning why people should have to provide proof of 10* weapons whose boards (and ingredients) CANT be bought from NPC shops, and has a VERY low chance of dropping (and thats just currently the boards)

you are indeed a bit muddled.

I'm questioning why you demand proof for a very simple reason: Not everyone is screencap-happy. Ingredients really arent all that hard to find, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there and why you even brought them up...

we are talking about 10*+ s-ranks here, rucars, halarods and love bows in particular, which if youve looked at my picture thread in the cheaters forum, have been haxed/duped to death prior to their release and item patching.

you are making it out as though 2*-9* are equally as rare and unaccessible and therefore also deserving of a strong filtering process.

Everyone knows that just about everything in this game was hacked at some point or the other. What have they all done? GOTTEN OVER IT. You'll never know if the weapon you just got in a trade is legit or not. Will it do to overreact and automatically assume that it's hacked? If you got it in a trade how does it even matter how it came into being? YOU HAVE NO IDEA. YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT. You say it "ruins" a weapon. Will it somehow make a difference in your thinking if you know that someone else somewhere made it?

If you're going to throw a fit about S-ranks, you might as well throw a fit about EVERYTHING that was hacked at one point. So yes; don't freak out about one thing if you're not going to freak out about everything else. Don't be picky; you might as well do it right and ask for proof of EVERYTHING you get offered.

of course i dare and more oh user and poor justifier of haxed sranks. unlike you i have an understanding on why i can ask proof for s-ranks (their rarerity/accessibility and therefore relative value compared to npc available weps)

as for "hacking" 50% s-ranks, im sure buying and processing 5-10 9* boards at a time each week is very "non-legit".

*ahem* I would like to know where amongst your assumptions I said I was justifying hacked S-ranks. And also which part of your ass you pulled the "you don't have an understanding" crap from. I know exactly how rare 10*+ weapons are. We've gone through this. If you have to try to insult my intelligence in order to make yourself feel better, you might want to rethink what exactly you're arguing for.

And, btw, if you're only putting in 5-10 boards a week, I have every reason to doubt the legitimacy of your weapons, as well. My offer still stands. 10 meseta.

Zorafim
Apr 28, 2007, 05:14 PM
Even the trade forums aren't safe from the flames.

magenta
Apr 28, 2007, 06:11 PM
No, that's what YOU'RE suggesting, as that is the only way to PROVE (and even then, it's not 100%) the legitimacy of anything.

what im suggesting for is proof for 10* s-ranks such as rucar, love bow etc NOT 2*-9* stuff (except pumpkin rod thing XD). please do read the bottom of initial post, yknow where it says "READ FIRST".

A few things here. First, I do understand the relative value between two completely differently ranked items. That is why people give more items for 10* than they would for, say, a 4*. The problem YOU are encountering is that you first ask for the weapons in question, and then demand that they accompany proof of their existance. This is not a reasonable demand.

of course its reasonable demand. first of all its my trade/shop thread and im entitled to know that im not trading hard earned goods for stuff that was generated into existence.

Second, considering that you yourself do not have proof of your own weapons, you have no right to demand it of others, nor to deny others when they ask for proof of yours.

good grief, ive proved that the 9* boards can be found at NPC stores, and even took a picture? what?
can you say the same about your hax s-ranks?

and of course still i have the right to demand proof of (currently) very rare items,

I myself ran a highly successful shop synthing 9* striking and ranged weapons, and I can attest personally to over 800 successful synths; only one of which was over 30%. On two pure Striking PMs. So no, I can not "expect to get a few reasonably high % ones."

I myself ran a highly successful shop synthing 9* striking weapons only, and i can attest to over 400 successul synths.
difference between you and me is i got a tad more lucky with 3 (dark and light expectedly enough since i got the most photons for them).. there are also others who got luckier than you sorry to say (some of whom posted pics of their succesful high % synths on the older pic threads in the main forum)

so its just a matter of luck and time, keep trying.

I'm questioning why you demand proof for a very simple reason: Not everyone is screencap-happy. Ingredients really arent all that hard to find, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there and why you even brought them up...

ingredients and boards of 9* XD sure.
boards for rucar, and kohibumiteri however.. unless theres a secret sega shop somewhere that a select few only know.

Everyone knows that just about everything in this game was hacked at some point or the other. What have they all done? GOTTEN OVER IT. You'll never know if the weapon you just got in a trade is legit or not.

sure the item patch was done, and no more hax stuff coming in (for now).. but the fact is that a lot stuff werent wiped and are still floating around. so no it isnt exactly over.

thus the only way ill know that im trading for a legit s-rank is by asking proof sorry. however dont worry, unlike some muddled fellow, i wouldnt ask for proof of board dropping for 2*-9* weps and armours.

Will it do to overreact and automatically assume that it's hacked?

overeacting? no? assuming them haxed at first sight? i dont much assume much, and me asking for proof is not saying that im assuming anything is hacked. i just want to be reassured that want im trading for is legit

If you got it in a trade how does it even matter how it came into being? YOU HAVE NO IDEA. YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT. You say it "ruins" a weapon.

it cheapens the efforts of me and mine when we get/make something that took us time, while others have it generated.. even worse is the obvious trading advantage one has with hax generated stuff over those who have to go through normal routes for their normal stuff.

*ahem* I would like to know where amongst your assumptions I said I was justifying hacked S-ranks.

well if you dont like justifying your haxed s-ranks give them to me so i can toss them in game and abort.

And also which part of your ass you pulled the "you don't have an understanding" crap from.
I know exactly how rare 10*+ weapons are. We've gone through this.

then why compare accesibility to 2*-9* weps (availble in npc stores NOWz!) to s-ranks. correct me if im wrong but i only asked proof for s-ranks as first post indicates, then you go on a frustrated bent thinking proof must be demanded for everthing.

If you have to try to insult my intelligence in order to make yourself feel better, you might want to rethink what exactly you're arguing for.

i think youre insulting yourself by putting forward nonsensical arguments.

And, btw, if you're only putting in 5-10 boards a week, I have every reason to doubt the legitimacy of your weapons, as well. My offer still stands. 10 meseta.

oh dear, so just because i managed to get a bit more higher % weps than you over less tries youre assuming i have hack gasp 9* boards.

lol if i was willing to hax id have some decent % ice weapons now..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-04-28 16:17 ]</font>

Arika
Apr 28, 2007, 08:58 PM
On 2007-04-28 13:39, magenta wrote:

On 2007-04-27 19:44, Arika wrote:

nice offers but dont really need twin claw and buccaneer, while i suspect im gonna need the 44% fire muktrand for some of the new s2 missions on neudiz (komatose)

then if I trade 38% ICE Alseva cresa to 44% Fire muktrand instead, are you ok?

btw, the new mission in neudraiz? if you refer to burning maximum attack event, all enemy are FIRE!(all planet, and it is 3 weeks), you need more ICE.(my ice cresa lol)

ChaotistRazor
Apr 28, 2007, 10:19 PM
Xenith makes a very good point.

magenta
Apr 29, 2007, 08:04 AM
then if I trade 38% ICE Alseva cresa to 44% Fire muktrand instead, are you ok?

btw, the new mission in neudraiz? if you refer to burning maximum attack event, all enemy are FIRE!(all planet, and it is 3 weeks), you need more ICE.(my ice cresa lol)

well. id rather have a 38% ice spear for the 44% fire muktrand, but even then im thinking more of forest infiltration s2 to hunt for sori / mind

Xenith makes a very good point.

disregarding my trade thread rules (or being blind not to see them) and deliberately being annoying is not making a good point

if i was zomg haxing high % weps i wouldnt have any 44% and would have some 50% ice ones for trade.. as i mentioned of all the synthing ive done i only managed to get 3 (50% light and Dark pikor, and 44% dark heavy - rest i traded for)

Arika
Apr 29, 2007, 09:34 AM
spear > twin crea saber, but mine is Crea, it worth more and harder to get good % than normal weapon. still no ?

XenithFlare
Apr 29, 2007, 10:43 AM
If you paid attention whatsoever, you would see that I was not saying that YOU were demanding proof for 2-9*. I was saying you SHOULD, because no matter the rank, weapons were hacked. All weapons were hacked. No matter who it was, at some point during the game, THEY WERE HACKED. The only nonsensical things I'm saying are the things that you are deliberately misunderstanding. Please do try to first read what you quote, BEFORE you reply. It helps so I don't have to repeat things.

And unless you don't have a problem with very, VERY vague "proof," taking a picture of the freakin' item shop window is NOT proof. Just because you can buy the 9* boards NPC means absolutely nothing as to the legitimacy of your own weapons. The weapons were out when everyone and their mother was hacking 'em, if you recall.

Another thing you probably should have paid attention to is the fact that my entire point was that through the item patch, certain items WEREN'T deleted. I'm pretty sure I insinuated it; sorry I didn't flat-out scream it in your face. But asking for proof of every. Single. One. Is slightly ridiculous. The amount of effort involved isn't worth whatever crap you'd have to offer, anyway. I traded a few items for a 12% Halp, once I realized I wasn't going to have any luck finding the board, and in turn traded that for a Kuhibumiteri (+some) once I found a buyer. I have no idea whatsoever as to whether either item was legit. In fact, I'm near positive that the Love bow in particular was hacked, because the person that traded it to me (Ayaka) was toting a second one in her palatte the next day. Does this affect me in any way? Does it effect the legitimacy of the trade in which I acquired it? Does it somehow sully the fact that I now -through legit means on my part- own it? Of course not. I have a kick-ass bow, and that's pretty much all that matters. Why should I give a crap as to whether or not someone busted their ass and nearly killed themselves trying to synth the damn thing? Morale: I didn't have to, and that completely makes up for it.

then why compare accesibility to 2*-9* weps (availble in npc stores NOWz!) to s-ranks. correct me if im wrong but i only asked proof for s-ranks as first post indicates, then you go on a frustrated bent thinking proof must be demanded for everthing.

I'll say this carefully, because I'm not fond of repeating myself five or six times. You wanted proof for any offered S-Ranks, because they could be hacked. Now explain to me how, to your reasoning, a hacked 9* is ANY different from a hacked 10*.

magenta
Apr 29, 2007, 02:38 PM
If you paid attention whatsoever, you would see that I was not saying that YOU were demanding proof for 2-9*. I was saying you SHOULD, because no matter the rank, weapons were hacked. All weapons were hacked. No matter who it was, at some point during the game, THEY WERE HACKED.

so all weapons 2*-9* have been, and are hacked?
thats a fairly bold statement

obviously an untrue and feeble attempt at your part to try hold your argument together.

And unless you don't have a problem with very, VERY vague "proof," taking a picture of the freakin' item shop window is NOT proof.

its proof the board exists for 9* weps and are easily accessible XD.. can you say the same about your precious love bow (or rather dont bother)

Just because you can buy the 9* boards NPC means absolutely nothing as to the legitimacy of your own weapons.

looks like a contradiction in terms here, hmm "weapons bought from npc shop are not legit".. zomg hay folkz lets burn down ebil haxor npc stores.

Another thing you probably should have paid attention to is the fact that my entire point was that through the item patch, certain items WEREN'T deleted. I'm pretty sure I insinuated it;
sorry I didn't flat-out scream it in your face.

rucars, love bows (one of which you have), uransuras and possibly more of those 10*, also lower * pumpkins (ooohh you could be right with the pumpkins gasP)

But asking for proof of every. Single. One. Is slightly ridiculous.

I am not asking for proof for every single weapon (just particular 10* weps), that was your overeactive imagination telling you

I traded a few items for a 12% Halp, once I realized I wasn't going to have any luck finding the board, and in turn traded that for a Kuhibumiteri (+some) once I found a buyer. I have no idea whatsoever as to whether either item was legit. In fact, I'm near positive that the Love bow in particular was hacked, because the person that traded it to me (Ayaka) was toting a second one in her palatte the next day. Does this affect me in any way? Does it effect the legitimacy of the trade in which I acquired it?

you seem to be muddled in the sense that just because you trade non-legit items through a normal route, that hey presto they magically become legit items.

trading in non-legit items, regardless of route of trade, is always non-legit because of the very nature of item.

Does it somehow sully the fact that I now -through legit means on my part- own it?

it does

. I have a kick-ass bow, and that's pretty much all that matters. Why should I give a crap as to whether or not someone busted their ass and nearly killed themselves trying to synth the damn thing? Morale: I didn't have to, and that completely makes up for it.

thanks for that.. certainly sig worthy.

point is quite clear here. your an kiddish selfish twit with no regards for the efforts of others and little patience. your possibly everything that can makes this game bad.

and what happens if a new "super duper unit" goes on trade, and person A wants to trade for it using stuff he found and synthed. then you want it and willing to let go of your hax bow because buyer wants that more. that is whats meant by unbalanced trade due to hax.

I'll say this carefully, because I'm not fond of repeating myself five or six times. You wanted proof for any offered S-Ranks, because they could be hacked. Now explain to me how, to your reasoning, a hacked 9* is ANY different from a hacked 10*.

the proportion of haxed up 9* weps is most likely miniscule compared to oceanic pool of 9* weps whose boards and mats were legitimately obtained (lol npc store) and successfully synthed.

now can you say the same about 10* s-ranks such as rucar and love bow?

unlike you i have an understanding of whats appropriate and reasonable to ask for (i.e. proof for just particular 10* weps), you just tried to twist that into a viewpoint where i should ask for proof of everything in a feeble attempt to justify your having a haxed love bow, and a selfish impatient nature.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-04-29 12:43 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Apr 29, 2007, 04:51 PM
Wow... I honestly think that you're just saying whatever happens to come to mind without actually reading anything that you're quoting. I really think you are. My "feeble and untrue attempt" is anything but; people were hacking metric fucktons of weapons and grinders in order to get everything possible to +10, not to mention in order to get uber high %s. As for the picture that says that 9* boards are easily accessible... being able to buy the board does not mean that your 44 and 50% weapons are legit. I don't see where you made the connection. Sure you could buy the board... does that automatically mean you're going to get a high %? Of course not. The rarity of high %s is enough that I can't take a picture of an NPC shop as proof, I'm sorry, and I don't think anyone else would either. I'd also like to point out that you quoted me as saying...

looks like a contradiction in terms here, hmm "weapons bought from npc shop are not legit".. zomg hay folkz lets burn down ebil haxor npc stores.

I'm going to break my best interests here and say that you are a fucking moron for assuming that I ever said that all NPC-bought weapons are hacked. Further proof that you honestly don't read shit.

I am not asking for proof for every single weapon (just particular 10* weps), that was your overeactive imagination telling you

YOU NEED TO FUCKING READ. JUST READ IT. DON'T SKIM, DON'T PRETEND TO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. FUCKING. READ. JESUS CHRIST I'M NOT REPEATING MYSELF EIGHT MILLION MORE TIMES.

you seem to be muddled in the sense that just because you trade non-legit items through a normal route, that hey presto they magically become legit items.

You seem to be rather insecure in this; you HAVE to know if something is legit, you can't just accept it for what it is. If someone offers you an S-rank, even if the trade is perfectly even (or even in your favor), your first reaction is "IS IT LEGIT? I WON'T TRADE WITH YOU UNTIL YOU PROVE IT'S LEGIT." Honestly, hacking is done. There may be hacked items floating around, but hacking is done with. You aren't going to be rid of it unless you wipe every item, including meseta, from the servers. Start fresh. You may as well get used to it. You aren't better than anyone else, so stop acting like it.

. I have a kick-ass bow, and that's pretty much all that matters. Why should I give a crap as to whether or not someone busted their ass and nearly killed themselves trying to synth the damn thing? Morale: I didn't have to, and that completely makes up for it.

thanks for that.. certainly sig worthy.

point is quite clear here. your an kiddish selfish twit with no regards for the efforts of others and little patience. your possibly everything that can makes this game bad.

"Kiddish." I like that. Very witty. Your insulting, biased comment aside, here's where I stand on the issue: I certainly don't have the time nor patience to hunt for a particular weapon board or item. I work 45 hours a week. I have a girlfriend. I have rent, bills, car insurance, car payments, and just overall a lot of shit to pay for. I also like to spend what free time I have playing video games, this one in particular. The one time I spent hunting the Halp Serafi (with a full schedule of work, no less) got me absolutely nothing, so I decided it wasn't for me. I have absolutely no luck in this game. I still enjoy playing it, because it's still possible for me to get the pretties I want, such as the Halp, in trades. I cannot stand (read as: hate with a passion) item-hunting. If someone spends weeks, months, hunting for an item, I pity them. I really do. If they find it and synth it, I give em a congratulations as is due. But if I WERE ever to do the same, I would have no satisfaction. I'd be PISSED I spent as long as I did searching for the fucking thing; even if it successfully synthed (which, with my luck, would never happen) I wouldn't feel that accomplishment you think so highly of; it'd be one weapon that I'd rarely use, when I could have used the time spent more constructively. So no, I'm not too big on caring if someone DID actually do it or not. If I KNOW they hacked it, I sure as hell won't offer a whole lot for it, no; but if I have no idea, it doesn't make a whole hell of a difference to me. Why would it? I'd have no idea.

the proportion of haxed up 9* weps is most likely miniscule compared to oceanic pool of 9* weps whose boards and mats were legitimately obtained (lol npc store) and successfully synthed.

now can you say the same about 10* s-ranks such as rucar and love bow?

unlike you i have an understanding of whats appropriate and reasonable to ask for (i.e. proof for just particular 10* weps), you just tried to twist that into a viewpoint where i should ask for proof of everything in a feeble attempt to justify your having a haxed love bow, and a selfish impatient nature.

The very first line of that is proof that you honestly have no idea as to what you're talking about. You obviously didn't pay much attention to what was going on at the time. Uber % 9* weapons were hacked far more than even unreleased S-ranks during the entire debacle; they were selling on eBay like mad, on various private websites, on message boards, in-game, hell, even on other games. I would never go so far as to say the percentage of hacked 44-50% weapons is "miniscule" compared to the legit %s of the same weapons. I knew of people who were bringing in 30-50 weapons a week from their hacker friends, all with %s over 38.

Your rucar and love bow comment was misplaced and is not needed there, btw. And personally, yes; I think that if you are going to ask for proof for particular weapons (which, if you noticed, those "particular weapons" happen to be every S-rank in the game at the moment) due to their hacked nature, I think you should ask for proof for ALL weapons that may be potentially hacked. At least be consistent.

"Unlike you," I have an understanding of what is UNreasonable to ask for in the minds of other people; sure, to you it may be justified. But I guarantee that everyone who has read this thread is thinking several things:

1. We're stupid for having this argument.
2. Asking for proof is ridiculous.

"Unlike you," I also have a knowledge of the English grammar and punctuation system. Use it, sometime.

magenta
Apr 29, 2007, 09:16 PM
people were hacking metric fucktons of weapons and grinders in order to get everything possible to +10

+10 of what? B rank weps lol? the only ones i saw that were at 10 were del jagnus and alterics, and i found tons of del jagnus and deljabaner boards.

being able to buy the board does not mean that your 44 and 50% weapons are legit.

possibility of being more legit than a haxed lovebow obviously..

does that automatically mean you're going to get a high %? Of course not. The rarity of high %s is enough that I can't take a picture of an NPC shop as proof, I'm sorry, and I don't think anyone else would either. I'd also like to point out that you quoted me as saying...

well youre an example of someone who doesnt do any research or think very well.

sure buying a board doesnt guarantee high %s, but with enough "batched" tries, and a bit of luck, one can get high %s. its possible, youre just unlucky with the volume of your tries, while many have been fairly lucky for their lower number of tries.

goodness knows theres a few enough people posting their succesfully synthed high %s. A friend (tygari) took around 40 syth board tries before getting her first 50% (ice ank barde which I still have). Does she hax? she was strongly against hax and left after sadly getting her room/shop haxed robbed. while another (Maya - female cast fortefighter) got an ice pikor on first try (which i was very jealous of).

these are just two people who have been synthing lots, while there are plenty of others who have already synthed a lot more. So of course therell be a good number of high %s around, but their number is still small compared to sheer amount of successful synths at smaller %s.

I'm going to break my best interests here and say that you are a fucking moron for assuming that I ever said that all NPC-bought weapons are hacked. Further proof that you honestly don't read shit.

aww cant take it
I mean i only say "please sir provide proof of 10* s-rank rucar and bows", as is amazingly enough my right to do so in my thread. while you amazingly try to extend this to "i must have proof for ALL and anything".

again youre the twit who cant read the rules i laid (and justified) for my trading (that i only asked proof for a certain types of weapons) and you cry and troll here and make poo up

honestly if someone is need of getting their eyes and head checked its you.

YOU NEED TO FUCKING READ. JUST READ IT. DON'T SKIM, DON'T PRETEND TO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. FUCKING. READ. JESUS CHRIST I'M NOT REPEATING MYSELF EIGHT MILLION MORE TIMES.

one needs to calm oneself, stop typing in caps, and read the rules i laid down.

You seem to be rather insecure in this; you HAVE to know if something is legit, you can't just accept it for what it is. If someone offers you an S-rank, even if the trade is perfectly even (or even in your favor), your first reaction is "IS IT LEGIT? I WON'T TRADE WITH YOU UNTIL YOU PROVE IT'S LEGIT."

and you think that is wrong?
jebus. h cwhist
even if i was offered 10 meseta for it, sure id still ask. but at that price id probably take it..and dump it.. hmm like a certain Einhart who posts here, dumping his rucar in an abandoned game.

Honestly, hacking is done. There may be hacked items floating around, but hacking is done with. You aren't going to be rid of it unless you wipe every item, including meseta, from the servers. Start fresh. You may as well get used to it. You aren't better than anyone else, so stop acting like it.

when did i start say i was better than anyone else? maybe better than selfish impatient hax users who apparently dont give a rats azz about the efforts of others.. hmm.

as for hacking.. well apparently nothing more is coming through, but the fact that a lot of stuff is still floating around doesnt mean its over. there were pics here of shops stacked with 99 x rare synth mats, and the possibility of other shops/rooms filled with unwiped haxed up boards.

"Kiddish." I like that. Very witty. Your insulting, biased comment aside, here's where I stand on the issue: I certainly don't have the time nor patience to hunt for a particular weapon board or item. I work 45 hours a week. I have a girlfriend. I have rent, bills, car insurance, car payments, and just overall a lot of shit to pay for. I also like to spend what free time I have playing video games, this one in particular. The one time I spent hunting the Halp Serafi (with a full schedule of work, no less) got me absolutely nothing, so I decided it wasn't for me. I have absolutely no luck in this game. I still enjoy playing it, because it's still possible for me to get the pretties I want, such as the Halp, in trades.

I have a job, hobby, like this game, but nowadays have limited time to play. I have had no luck hunting halp serafi despite being on holiday, but hey i still enjoy it and understand that i cant have everything.

I cannot stand (read as: hate with a passion) item-hunting.

excuse me but item-hunting is a major part of psu.

If someone spends weeks, months, hunting for an item, I pity them. I really do. If they find it and synth it, I give em a congratulations as is due. But if I WERE ever to do the same, I would have no satisfaction. I'd be PISSED I spent as long as I did searching for the fucking thing; even if it successfully synthed (which, with my luck, would never happen) I wouldn't feel that accomplishment you think so highly of; it'd be one weapon that I'd rarely use, when I could have used the time spent more constructively.

are you sure you like playing this game?
ive been playing since pso gamecube and then psobb, before psu. major part is always item-hunting. if you cant be bothered with hunting then why should you be deserving of any good stuff (even if through trade). and why pity/look down upon those who obviously APPRECIATE the game, and enjoy it, more.

So no, I'm not too big on caring if someone DID actually do it or not. If I KNOW they hacked it, I sure as hell won't offer a whole lot for it, difference to me.

well then you may get better deals if you KNEW they were hacked. hence why its important to ask proof. and chances are the proportion of hacked 10* are more than that of any other.

The very first line of that is proof that you honestly have no idea as to what you're talking about. You obviously didn't pay much attention to what was going on at the time. Uber % 9* weapons were hacked far more than even unreleased S-ranks during the entire debacle; they were selling on eBay like mad, on various private websites, on message boards, in-game, hell, even on other games.

well i have more than a fair idea and you mustve had a different experience to mine lol. what i saw "during the debacle" where advertisements and links to buying 10*, 11* and 12* weps such as rucars, love bows, blackheartic, apocalypse, grand cross, and svalutus sword and okarod,

while at the same time i had legitimate friends who were synthing 10-30 8*-9* weps a week and getting a reasonably high %s.

I would never go so far as to say the percentage of hacked 44-50% weapons is "miniscule" compared to the legit %s of the same weapons. I knew of people who were bringing in 30-50 weapons a week from their hacker friends, all with %s over 38.

cant say this proves much, care to name some of them? i only know of a few with a good number of high %s weps/armours, such as rena, kula, cherry and friends (arissomething can be bothered)

and judging by the sheer volume of how much 8* 9* weapons were synthed successfully, a number of people with a few high%s is to be expected.

Your rucar and love bow comment was misplaced and is not needed there, btw.

1) Its my trade thread and rules, and i have justified my reasons for asking for proof for such weapons

2) you make statements but show little proof of such massive scale haxing of 9* then, as oppose to proofs i provide in the form of pictures i took of equipped unreleased s-ranks. Therefore i am of mind to think youre just making it all up to support your argument.

And personally, yes; I think that if you are going to ask for proof for particular weapons (which, if you noticed, those "particular weapons" happen to be every S-rank in the game at the moment) due to their hacked nature, I think you should ask for proof for ALL weapons that may be potentially hacked. At least be consistent.

"personally"..and "i think" or in otherwords in your opinion based on statements with little backing.
whereas from my experience of seeing, cataloguing s-ranks unreleased before their time, while knowing of legitimate succesful high % synthers of 9* weps (tygari, maya, semira, me,,etc) I think it more appropriate to only ask proof for s-ranks.

"Unlike you," I have an understanding of what is UNreasonable to ask for in the minds of other people; sure, to you it may be justified. But I guarantee that everyone who has read this thread is thinking several things:

1. We're stupid for having this argument.
2. Asking for proof is ridiculous.

well thats your opinion. in my opinion i guarantee that there are people who still and will always think that asking for proof is good, if not essential to them, in order to decide on whether to buy something or not (uriko for example also asks for proof when it comes to trading s-ranks)

"Unlike you," I also have a knowledge of the English grammar and punctuation system. Use it, sometime.

oh boo throw a red herring in there at the last moment XD.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-04-29 19:39 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Apr 30, 2007, 07:21 AM
Therefore i am of mind to think youre just making it all up to support your argument.

This summarizes 80% of what you've said yourself.

well youre an example of someone who doesnt do any research or think very well.

sure buying a board doesnt guarantee high %s, but with enough "batched" tries, and a bit of luck, one can get high %s. its possible, youre just unlucky with the volume of your tries, while many have been fairly lucky for their lower number of tries.

I've still yet to see you accurately shed light on any subject I've broached; this does not justify a picture of the NPC shop as PROOF of legitimacy. Perhaps you and I are at odds at the definition of proof... because the NPC shop merely proves you can buy the boards, which means nothing whatsoever for your weapons in particular.

And one last thing -or at least, the last thing I'll be posting in this broken thread http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif-: if you're going to sig me, something I have no problem with by any means, at least make sure to put it in context. If you go 'round inferring that I'm a hacker in every post you make, I'll have to have words with the moderators of this site.
1. Your sig is over the five-line limit as it is
2. If you're going to defy the rules anyway, you may as well throw in the rest:

here's where I stand on the issue: I certainly don't have the time nor patience to hunt for a particular weapon board or item. I work 45 hours a week. I have a girlfriend. I have rent, bills, car insurance, car payments, and just overall a lot of shit to pay for. I also like to spend what free time I have playing video games, this one in particular. The one time I spent hunting the Halp Serafi (with a full schedule of work, no less) got me absolutely nothing, so I decided it wasn't for me. I have absolutely no luck in this game. I still enjoy playing it, because it's still possible for me to get the pretties I want, such as the Halp, in trades. I cannot stand (read as: hate with a passion) item-hunting. If someone spends weeks, months, hunting for an item, I pity them. I really do. If they find it and synth it, I give em a congratulations as is due. But if I WERE ever to do the same, I would have no satisfaction. I'd be PISSED I spent as long as I did searching for the fucking thing; even if it successfully synthed (which, with my luck, would never happen) I wouldn't feel that accomplishment you think so highly of; it'd be one weapon that I'd rarely use, when I could have used the time spent more constructively. So no, I'm not too big on caring if someone DID actually do it or not.

Just thought I'd gather it all up for ya, in case you again chose not to read something. And don't assume it's impossible to like a game if one doesn't enjoy item-hunting. The trade system exists for a reason.

EnderOfpsu
Apr 30, 2007, 07:41 AM
you all fail.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 30, 2007, 08:25 AM
this is a funny argument. Magenta can set whatever rules Magenta feels like. I don't care if someone trades me a hacked weapon.... in fact people thought I personally hacked at one point lol. Oddly enough, I ended up gathering a bunch of hacked weapons (mostly 11 and 12*) and dropping them all, over... 40 of em, back before the wipes came.

But it is true. There were a lot of hacked 9* weapons. I knew hackers, I talked with them, and traded with them. I won't lie about it. And while some were trying to "sell" the rare weapons, most gave away 9* weapons and some even gave away higher * weapons.

At this point though, I don't think it makes a difference as no more are coming in, so whatever is around, is going to be considered legit by me. If it exists now, I don't care if it was hacked 2-3 months ago. Sega wiped what they felt was needed to be wiped, so whatever.

I still want that Har/Quick for my friend!

THE JACKEL

magenta
Apr 30, 2007, 03:18 PM
I've still yet to see you accurately shed light on any subject I've broached; this does not justify a picture of the NPC shop as PROOF of legitimacy.

It points out the fact that, 9* star boards are easily accessible, which cant be said for the 10* weps i ask proof for.

Add also the fact the high amount of 8* and 9* that were batched processed legitimately, by multitudes of traders, and its fairly possible for a number of people to have obtained a number of high % weps legitimately.

Further more, saying i know this guy and that guy have haxorted 9* weps tons, does zero to back up your argument that proof must be asked for 9* weapons. Esp when you provide little proof and backing yourself as to why we should believe you.

compare this to what i have done with regards to s-rank weapons. and hence why i feel justified in asking proof for S-ranks weps, while not having to ask for 9* weps (since i knew people who successfully synthed high% ones)

as for asking me proof for mine, well i guess, honestly, it would be hard considering this

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=26295

is closer to my actual tradelist. sorry for most of the imaginary goods, but i needed fairly good items listed without being too obvious (like the rucars list i did previously XD). Go to let go though, I cant keep putting people off in trading otherdimensional wares.

but now that you mentioned haxed 9* weps, and knew of those who did it, I would suggest - perhaps for the sake of backing your "all claims little substance" side, maybe a few names, pics, links? I am interested in these finding out who these folks are and finding out for myself the truths to what you claim.

If you go 'round inferring that I'm a hacker in every post you make, I'll have to have words with the moderators of this site.

not saying your a hacker..aww dunt be cruel.. just saying how proudful you are of your haxbow and that nothing/no-one else matters to you in-game compared to it..

2. If you're going to defy the rules anyway, you may as well throw in the rest:

here's where I stand on the issue: I certainly don't have the time nor patience to hunt for a particular weapon board or item. I work 45 hours a week. I have a girlfriend. I have rent, bills, car insurance, car payments, and just overall a lot of shit to pay for. I also like to spend what free time I have playing video games, this one in particular. The one time I spent hunting the Halp Serafi (with a full schedule of work, no less) got me absolutely nothing, so I decided it wasn't for me. I have absolutely no luck in this game. I still enjoy playing it, because it's still possible for me to get the pretties I want, such as the Halp, in trades. I cannot stand (read as: hate with a passion) item-hunting. If someone spends weeks, months, hunting for an item, I pity them. I really do. If they find it and synth it, I give em a congratulations as is due. But if I WERE ever to do the same, I would have no satisfaction. I'd be PISSED I spent as long as I did searching for the fucking thing; even if it successfully synthed (which, with my luck, would never happen) I wouldn't feel that accomplishment you think so highly of; it'd be one weapon that I'd rarely use, when I could have used the time spent more constructively. So no, I'm not too big on caring if someone DID actually do it or not.

so in otherwords youre still an impatient player compared to other players, with little appreciation of the major aspect of the game - item hunting - and pities people who successfully hunted their stuff?

Just thought I'd gather it all up for ya, in case you again chose not to read something. And don't assume it's impossible to like a game if one doesn't enjoy item-hunting. The trade system exists for a reason.

and if you dont like and therefore dont do item hunting, just what do you trade for to get your good stuff (like your bow)? par ash?, the occasional mot ebon? or maybe those precios kerselines? or cyb0r to those who gib hax?

I see item-hunting and trading going hand to hand, you cant really get good stuff to trade unless you hunt for it. just thought id add that piece of logic to your valued view on why item hunters deserve your pity.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-04-30 13:33 ]</font>

magenta
Apr 30, 2007, 03:30 PM
Magenta can set whatever rules Magenta feels like.

well thanks finally

But it is true. There were a lot of hacked 9* weapons. I knew hackers, I talked with them, and traded with them. I won't lie about it. And while some were trying to "sell" the rare weapons, most gave away 9* weapons and some even gave away higher * weapons.

a rumour i heard was of a CE thing that enabled players to alter percents of already synthed mats, which made suspcious of those with 2-3 44-50% weps. then legit people i knew started getting their high %%s.

I still want that Har/Quick for my friend!

sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.. ill try hunt for one after i find a hpc or solid power at least.

Dhylec
Apr 30, 2007, 03:57 PM
This is derailed enough to move to Cheaters, but let's not add another locked thread there. It's already crowded.

OP, make a new thread for your trades. Everyone, keep the flaming out. It's trade, buy & sale here. Cheating & hacking have a forum for them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-04-30 13:58 ]</font>

AL1ST0R
Apr 30, 2007, 03:57 PM
ok maybe no one is notice this but umm magenta how did you get all the money to syth those great weapons ? ? i mean come on how many weapons did you syth to get all those 45% threw 50% weaps ?? and don't tell me you got them all from trade >.> maybe your so scared of hacked stuff is because maybe you used to hack ? i dunno but someone who is a lil to legit must have someting to hide don't you think ? and thus i tell everyone else ask megenta for pics of her weap syths amd her pick up and see how they stack up ?