PDA

View Full Version : Idiots....

WonTooFweeFoe
Apr 27, 2007, 09:48 AM
Granted there everywhere, but good god. Last night I joined a group and there were two teens just nonstop screaming basically and making stupid noises just to hear themselves talk. Then some high level joins just as i say you guys talk alot and the high level says "and you don't talk enough so shut the fuck up". As if that isn't oxymoron enough. The other two start harping as well. I found it funny at first but they just wouldn't shut up. So when i finished the mission and got the rewards, i just left and blacklisted them.

Now i'm fairly new and dumbasses in mmo's are nothing new, but now I see when you guys talk about just going solo, or just sticking with a certain group of people. Problem is i need to find the group that isn't dumb as hell. After that mission i just logged off and went to bed.

Akaimizu
Apr 27, 2007, 09:52 AM
Nothing new, and nothing surprising. There's quite a good amount of less-annoying players out there, but the problem is, they're joined with a good amount of bad ones, too. The stories, across the internet, of like insane conduct could make several novels equalling many more pages than J.K. Rowlings ever wrote. All it takes is someone immature enough and willing to ignore the cries of others because they find it fun to be annoying, and you got yourself a winner (in the "not a winner" category).

Still, when you find good people, and I mean great people, they kind of like gems. You'd rather stick with those people more than others. Can't blame anybody there. People who make the experience a pleasure, you just want to stick around with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-27 07:54 ]</font>

Eleina
Apr 27, 2007, 09:54 AM
This topic will probably turn into some kind of flame war...

But u just have to keep looking for ppl eventually you'll meet some nice ppl

Akaimizu
Apr 27, 2007, 09:55 AM
Don't see why it should become a flame war. This is a regular and normal issue everywhere on the internet. If someone doesn't understand this, they simply haven't been on the internet long enough.

AlphaDragoon
Apr 27, 2007, 09:59 AM
...this is why I'm happy there's no voice chat in PC version.

But at least you guys have a bigger community.

Eleina
Apr 27, 2007, 10:03 AM
But we still get our fair share of idiots http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

RubyEclipse
Apr 27, 2007, 10:13 AM
You might check out the guild forum at the official PSU boards. There are probably some good 360 groups out there who fit the kind of players you're trying to find.

MayLee
Apr 27, 2007, 10:15 AM
Last night I partied up with Rabecca and a friend of his to get the friend leveld up. We go to moatoob and in mid mission a guy comes in, he's level 17, I'm am sitting at 62 and Rabecca is at 61 and his friend at 7.

The level 17 starts talking about how he wants to do Bruce missions and I really could care less where we go. We finish and a level 14 comes in and we let her stay to try out Bruce since the whole thing was about just leveling Rabecca's friend. I was switched to leader and we go and try Bruce C(Since we could only do C's) When we get to the 4 switches to open the gate, thr level 14 sits on the switch, he calls her a noob and tells her let someone more experienced to step on the switch and in my mind, what in the firey pits of hell gave him, a noob himself to call someone els a noob. The guy talks to me like I know nothing and when I do something he basically treats me like I deserve a treat. So I'm inching myself toward the remove button and when we get into the room where there are Bil de Vears, Rabecca's friend is new to the game so he didn't know the bears can ballete dance you to obivion and that's what it did. He died, mission was over, the 17 leveled guy starts cursing and calling him a noob and he should stick with me because he knows nothing. We try again and after we finished the mission I gave the leader to Rabecca and gave him the honor of booting his ass out of our party.

I hate people sometimes, they get on my nerves.

Akaimizu
Apr 27, 2007, 10:17 AM
Pso-world also has groups (including the 360), which to arrange meetings with. Geezergamers, and some other like groups have huge 360 communities, which help you hook up with mature folk across the entire game library.

Kimil
Apr 27, 2007, 10:43 AM
lol... Halo 2 and PSOX was just like that -_-;

Akaimizu
Apr 27, 2007, 10:47 AM
The big difference is the ratio of players acting that way. Fortunately for PSU's community, Halo 2's ratio of immature never struck it. (Though that kind of conduct is less tolerated in a game like PSU)

Kind of like how it's good that WoWs ratio of immature folk (on quite a few servers) never approached Guild Wars, for good and understandable reasons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-27 08:50 ]</font>