PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice!

fiCast
Apr 27, 2007, 11:12 AM
Hi All,

I am a lvl55 Male Cast and am enjoying life as a fiGunner, but as I have not been able to play as much as I'd like of late, I have become a bit disconnected from the world of PSU and don't really know what's next for my character...

Right now, I am doing a lot of Crimson Beast (Who isn't these days!) and trying to get my lvl up to 60 so I can do S2 runs.

I have a mix of Nightwalkers and BoneDancers in the 18-24% range. Ice Fire and Light are all covered.
I'd love to get a Dark Nightwalker, but have only seen some 10% in player shops... so death to that.

Armor-wise, I have the sori-senba... I like it, but it's the normal one from the shop, so it's percent is not all that great.

So, my questions for experienced players of this awesome game are:

What should I invest in? A good Fire armor, or better double sabers.

Where should I be running? Crimson Beast or elsewhere ?

As a player of PSO right from the DCv1, Im really looking forward to the expansion pack... should I save all my money for the awesome new things that come out when that drops in the autumn?

Thanks in advance for anyone offers good advice, and to those that use this post as a reason to bash fiGunners and/or casts for the sake of it... death to your time wasting ways.

Alkaar
Apr 27, 2007, 11:51 AM
My advice is to invest in an armor with a good percentage. Either ice and/or lightning because those buffed Go Vahras hurt and the Jarbas' dambarta can be a killer.

As long as you're behind the Jarbas, you shouldn't get hit by them. And the Vahras can equal death if a mob attacks you.

Still keep a decent fire armor for De Ragan though. A Gigaline should do just fine. That way you can just switch out armors for the right occasion while running Crimson Beast.

Since you'll be running with parties, and since damage will be a collective effort, I'd definitely invest in a few armors before weapons.

Hope this helps.

Cz
Apr 27, 2007, 11:58 AM
try playing another class like fortegunner. If you still insist going fighgunner, then i suggest invest in getting 50% ice heavy twin, 50% ice mutrand, and a 50% fire yamata (if you planning to stay at Crimson Beast). If you can get the 50% fire yamata senba, then your pretty set for the boss battle at Eastern Peril S2 and most fire element monsters in this game.