PDA

View Full Version : The new story mission (Ch. 8)

Pinecone
Apr 27, 2007, 01:32 PM
So after playing it I was very happy since there was new cool lookin monsters and stuff. Finally we get a question answered in the story rather than just getting more and more confused. Also Laia doesn't isn't a total whore so that was kind of nice. I love the new monsters ^_^ Wish we could get them in free missions although an indestructable monster would be troublesome. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jife_Jifremok
Apr 27, 2007, 01:42 PM
As far as story missions are concerned, this was a pretty good one. There is no bullshit to go through just to get to the trial (or after the trial, for that matter), so you're free to keep trying until you get the S rank. As for the invincible monster, I'm sure we'll be seeing it again later, and be quite able to kill it. Oh yeah, the moving fires are a nice touch too, even if they're just arbitrarily placed. If only the rest of the story missions ere like this one: Quick and to the fucking point.

Helly
Apr 27, 2007, 04:26 PM
Moatoob finally gets a Relics only to get destroyed >_<! There coulda been more variety in baddies though. I think part two was only Vanda~blah! I liked it and its lobby though! I'll prolly camp out there sometime!

On 2007-04-27 11:42, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
As for the invincible monster, I'm sure we'll be seeing it again later, and be quite able to kill it.

I don't think we'll be able to kill that specific one cause I have a feeling it was Hyuga~