PDA

View Full Version : does sync drop faster on higher levels???

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 26, 2001, 11:30 AM
Is there any chance that the higher the level of your mag gets, the faster it's sync will drop?
Or are there any other factors influencing the sync drop ratio? My mag is now lv. 147 and it's sync drops faster than ever, it's ridiculous.

Aierylia
Feb 27, 2001, 04:42 AM
Hmm. I was pretty sure that sync only dropped whenever you enter a new game with a mag in your inventory, or if you feed it certain stuff. To avoid having sync drop by 5% per game, store it before you exit a game.

DaHumAn
Feb 27, 2001, 08:25 AM
I think it's just the items ur feeding it. whatever ur feeding it drops the sync alot probably otherwise there is no effect. i haven't touched my mags after they've reached lvl 200 and if u store them before u quit the game no stats would change if u don't it's -5%.

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 27, 2001, 07:28 PM
No, no, no. I know my mag stuff. The sync does neither drop because I feed it the wrong items nor because I didn't store it in the bank. It just does. Now, this is normal it's just the rate at which it suddenly drops that worries me. My mag is lv. 147, iq 200 and WAS sync 120. As far as I know, sync always drops to some degree, but then I would just feed it some dimates and it would be up to 120 soon enough. Of late sync seems to drop faster though, or maybe I just don't feed it often enough.

Also, what happens when you reach mag lv. 200? can you still give it items to increase sync or does sync simply stop dropping then or what?

ragnarok
Feb 28, 2001, 12:05 AM
At 200 your mag stops the evoloution process. You can give it to a friend of a different ID and let it get fed, so that it can change to a different species but you can also get the rare mag cell. Then you can get the sonic or chao mag.

Aierylia
Feb 28, 2001, 07:23 AM
Once a mag is lvl. 200, yeah, you can still feed it stuff. IQ and Sync can still be raised or lowered with food, but stats only go as far as that little colored bar.

As for whether or not the sync will continue to drop, I dunno. I've never had a mag whose sync dropped spontaneously.

What's your mag called? Maybe other people have the same problem with the same mag.

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 28, 2001, 01:04 PM
Sorry guys, my fault *turns red*. I just always thought that sync only drops when you disconnect. Yesterday I learned that it also does when you leave a game. So that explains it. Altough I think that sync drops on it's own, but only by one or two percent every few hours or so. I think this stops when the mag reaches sync 120. Well thats what i heard at least.