PDA

View Full Version : Item for trade: Sori / Force

Zorafim
Apr 27, 2007, 09:40 PM
110 tech, useful for cast forces or anyone else who needs an added kick in their techs. Being a fortefighter, that obviously excludes me.

My obvious want is a giga / Skill PP save. Any other fortefighter friendly units are appreciated as offers, of course, though I only really want the save unit.

Edit: I also just remembered that someone wanted to trade solid / power for giga / skill save, so I'll add solid/power to the list of things I want. Obviously, a strait trade for skill save would be easier for me. Also, check my recently bumped yet horridly outdated trade list for anything else that may interest you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-04-28 15:51 ]</font>

Syl
Apr 27, 2007, 10:12 PM
Lucky D:

Sadly, if I had that unit I would have done it in a heartbeat =/

Zorafim
Apr 27, 2007, 10:34 PM
I doubt that I'll actually find anyone who wants this slot that has the slot I need, but it's nice to hope.

XenithFlare
Apr 28, 2007, 10:56 AM
I naturally don't have what you want, but I do have an extensive trade list that is in dire need of a bump =D Check it out, see if there's anything you like... and get back to me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif The Te/Mind S in particular is wonderful for nonFOs.